We're thinking about taking a tour to India, with an option to tack on an extension to Kathmandu in Nepal. Is this worth doing? What is there to see? Are we actually in the Himalayas when we are in Kathmandu?
Is Kathmandu worth the trip?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 6 full days in Yagoon
- 2 Myanmar itinerary help
- 3 Phuket travel plans and hotel advise
- 4 And there goes the neighborhood........
- 5 Myanmar evisa system now working well.
- 6 Terrible experience with BLS international Houston
- 7 A wow spot
- 8 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 9 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 10 Can I arrive 5 days earlier then stated on VISA application?
- 11 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 12 Some advice on our latest Japan itinerary please?
- 13 Reading Suggestion for Burma
- 14 T Money or Seoul City Pass Plus
- 15 Considering a month in Hong Kong - Feb/15. Any apartment suggestions?
- 16 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 17 Craig and Jeane Depart for Australia and Bali
- 18 Thailand Hotel HELP
- 19 British tourists murdered in Koh Tao
- 20 Bangkok GTG early November ?
- 21 3 1/2 weeks in Japan. Do I need dinner reservations anywhere?
- 22 Travel during China national week?
- 23 Where to stay in Hong Kong and Macau
- 24 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities
- 25 Please comment re. itinerary for Indochina