Is it safe for Americans to travel to Jakarta? I heard the population there is not especially fond of the U.S.
Is Jakarta safe?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 First trip to Japan-17 night Itinerary in Cherry Blossom season
- 2 questions about trip to Mrauk U
- 3 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 4 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 5 vietnam and laos
- 6 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 7 My SEA trip - photos update
- 8 From Ryokan to Buddhist Monastery: Two Weeks in Japan
- 9 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia
- 10 What did you think of Mumbai?
- 11 You're Not Going to Japan AGAIN?
- 12 1 week in Southeast Asia
- 13 Drink Rec for Sri Lankan Food
- 14 First trip to Vietnam! Help me with my itinerary please!
- 15 Jewelry shopping in Bangkok
- 16 Great place for a honeymoon destination?
- 17 Travel Report to Siem Reap + Angkor + Northwest Cambodia
- 18 New Hanoi Hotel opening
- 19 Japan Itinerary Help Please! 4.5-4.17
- 20 Advice needed for April itinerary and rail pass
- 21 visiting Edu castle on 1/2/15
- 22 Are teens dressed in costumes in Harajuku on days other than Sunday?
- 23 Travel Report for Laos - Asia’s Most Relaxed Destination
- 24 Thai Vacation: Valuable Last Minute Details - Chapter 1
- 25 One Week in Asia, First Time Trip to Asia