There has a bit of political trouble in Pakistan recently and I was wondering whether it would be safe to travel there?
Is it safe?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 From DC to Delhi and beyond
- 2 6 Days in Bangkok - Itinerary Help!
- 3 Phuket and surrounding areas
- 4 Car Rental Service
- 5 2-week adventure to the far north mountains of Vietnam with Exotic Voyages
- 6 Restaurant and Shopping Recs in Hong Kong, Shanghai, Seoul, Tokyo
- 7 Anyone visit an Orphanage while in Sri Lanka???-Want to help if we can
- 8 Japan in July?
- 9 Elephants and Tigers (no bears), oh my.
- 10 Rail passes for Nara-Kyoto-Koya-Karuizawa-Hakone-Kamakura
- 11 Lone traveler to Japan in April
- 12 Kerala or Goa and itinerary help
- 13 TGS Tours Jaipur
- 14 Vietnam and Cambodia - wonderful trip
- 15 2-3 days in Georgia
- 16 I just got a ticket and I'm leaving in 12 hours!
- 17 Please help me decide on the night before my flight-Agra or New Delhi?
- 18 Question: Using JR Pass on Narita Express upon arrival
- 19 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 20 Guardian news story about security and safety in Maldives
- 21 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 22 Where to go on 2.5 week long honeymoon in late June/early July?
- 23 Japan beach resort with toddler in may
- 24 Trip report: 3 weeks backpacking across Indonesia
- 25 Mostly Myanmar and a bit of Thailand