I have been told by a tour agent that they have cancelled their October tour to Nepal because the country is no longer safe or stable enough for tourists to visit. Is that true?
Is it safe to go to Nepal now?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bangkok's JW vs. Marriott Resort and Spa
- 2 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 3 Kyoto and beyond - 9 days trip in April 2014
- 4 Thailand - a few more details: phones, and driving map
- 5 Bagan Entry Fee to Rise by One-Third
- 6 Need a guide in Burma?
- 7 What to pack? For Burma and Thailand
- 8 Bangkok/Phuket hotel and suggestions to do?
- 9 Yikes! How to get a Visa to India??
- 10 Japan and Hong Kong, September 2014
- 11 Angkor Wat tour guide recommedations
- 12 We recommend our Seoul serviced apartment
- 13 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 14 Vietnam Part 7 - the Final Leg
- 15 End Oct & early Nov a good time for viewing wildlife in Borneo?
- 16 One Week in Beijing, what would you do?
- 17 Help with Myanmar Itinerary 15 nights
- 18 How safe is it for US Citizens in Hat Yai and Violence in Southern Thailand
- 19 Thailand - what to wear in November, and, cosmetics
- 20 Xian - Make your own warriors?
- 21 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 22 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 23 Overnight trek to Mine Thauk Village?
- 24 Elephants and Tigers (no bears), oh my.
- 25 Belated 2012 Trip Report - Two Weeks in South Korea