Hi everybody. My husband and I and our toddler are going to the Philippines next February and since my husband wants great beaches and diving, we're thinking of going to Cebu or Bohol. We know that Mindanao, Palawan and Boracay are not safe to visit at this time so we would like your opinion if Cebu or Bohol are good alternatives. If it is, which have better beaches and diving, Cebu or Bohol? If its not safe, can you recommend other islands that we can visit that have what we're looking for. Could you also make some recommendations on lodging. We appreciate any information you can give us. Thanks so much.
Is it safe to go to Cebu or Bohol?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 GOING TO SE ASIA , NEED HELP
- 2 Trip Report : Incredible India!
- 3 budgeting for 2 week trip in Beijing, Hong Kong, Guilin, and Chongqing
- 4 12 day split between Beijing and Shanghai
- 5 Sixteen Day in South Korea
- 6 April in Bangkok, again!
- 7 Recs for Tokyo hotels
- 8 osaka to kobe frrom ship to ship
- 9 Problems at 12,000'
- 10 Spring trip to Tokyo and Kyoto -10 days
- 11 Best Time of Year to Visit Ko Samui/Krabi (Weather)
- 12 Which Putu in Bali????
- 13 Biting the India bullet...well, maybe...
- 14 Japan, japan
- 15 Have you stayed at Outrigger Laguna Beach Resort Phuket?
- 16 Bangkok, Luang Prabang, Luang Say, Chiang Rai, Singapore (but no Siem Reap)
- 17 Flying from place to place in Asia - here's our plan with questions
- 18 Hong Kong restaurants
- 19 Hotels in Hong Kong
- 20 India for 2 weeks in December/January
- 21 Drinking cheap in Singapore
- 22 Has anyone done a houseboat trip in Kerala
- 23 Bali trip - Places to visit outside of Bali / SE Asia
- 24 SE Asia July/August - more itinerary advice needed
- 25 what gifts to take to host in Cambodia from the U.D.