Hi everybody. My husband and I and our toddler are going to the Philippines next February and since my husband wants great beaches and diving, we're thinking of going to Cebu or Bohol. We know that Mindanao, Palawan and Boracay are not safe to visit at this time so we would like your opinion if Cebu or Bohol are good alternatives. If it is, which have better beaches and diving, Cebu or Bohol? If its not safe, can you recommend other islands that we can visit that have what we're looking for. Could you also make some recommendations on lodging. We appreciate any information you can give us. Thanks so much.
Is it safe to go to Cebu or Bohol?
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Traveling on Makha Bucha in Thailand
- 2 Visiting the Huangshan Area Without Climbing the Mountain
- 3 Next trip: Sri Lanka & Maldives. Need help from the travel gods.
- 4 Planning 1st trip to japan. Ideas?
- 5 Fresh Hearts and Egg Tarts: Our Silver Jubilee in Hong Kong & Macau
- 6 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 7 Bali -- Visa on Arrival
- 8 Shopping for hotels for Feb.
- 9 Car Parking at Uno Port
- 10 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 11 Robinson store/Bangrak, Bangkok - has it reopened?
- 12 clean,reasonable priced lodging in Orchha, Bodghaya, Khajuraho, Varanasi
- 13 Input on staying the Banyan Tree or Trisara while in Phuket?
- 14 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 15 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 16 New Year's Week in Tokyo- Advice Please!!
- 17 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 18 Anyone in Bangkok
- 19 United Canceling NRT-BKK Flight?
- 20 Thai Visa Options for longer/ multiple stays
- 21 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 22 Draft itinerary - appreciate some input
- 23 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK
- 24 Plan On Finally Visiting Japan, Looking For Advice...!
- 25 Travel Insurance