Hi everybody. My husband and I and our toddler are going to the Philippines next February and since my husband wants great beaches and diving, we're thinking of going to Cebu or Bohol. We know that Mindanao, Palawan and Boracay are not safe to visit at this time so we would like your opinion if Cebu or Bohol are good alternatives. If it is, which have better beaches and diving, Cebu or Bohol? If its not safe, can you recommend other islands that we can visit that have what we're looking for. Could you also make some recommendations on lodging. We appreciate any information you can give us. Thanks so much.
Is it safe to go to Cebu or Bohol?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bali - January 2015
- 2 Guide/Driver for Mumbai,
- 3 Hotel in Singapore
- 4 Cooking in Chiang Mai & Driving Around Northern Thailand
- 5 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 6 Visa Cambodia
- 7 Thailand,Cambodia,Vietnam Itinerary ***Open to any suggestions
- 8 Our favorite hotels and restaurants of Bali – Ubud, Amed, Pemuteran
- 9 New Thailand Visa Rules Effective Aug/29/2014
- 10 Two questions about Thailand
- 11 Help! Taking Prescription Drugs Into Japan
- 12 Any new BKK hotels or with new mgt. worth checking on?
- 13 Red River Delta in Viet Nam: A Good Idea for a Day Trip from Hanoi?
- 14 Myanmar Trip Report: Is It "Too Late" To Go?
- 15 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Sri Lanka Not Bangladesh
- 16 meeting at beijing airport
- 17 Where to eat a traditional Korean banquet in Seoul?
- 18 Custom made women's wool slacks in Seoul
- 19 Guide cum Driver in Kolkata
- 20 Reading Suggestion for Burma
- 21 Bali in begging of July
- 22 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 23 Travelling in China at Christmas
- 24 Sapphire princess cruise from Singapore
- 25 Which itinerary Vietnam ?