Hi everybody. My husband and I and our toddler are going to the Philippines next February and since my husband wants great beaches and diving, we're thinking of going to Cebu or Bohol. We know that Mindanao, Palawan and Boracay are not safe to visit at this time so we would like your opinion if Cebu or Bohol are good alternatives. If it is, which have better beaches and diving, Cebu or Bohol? If its not safe, can you recommend other islands that we can visit that have what we're looking for. Could you also make some recommendations on lodging. We appreciate any information you can give us. Thanks so much.
Is it safe to go to Cebu or Bohol?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 To Nikko or not to Nikko: That is the Question?
- 2 River tours in China - please share your experiences
- 3 Bringing vitamins to Japan - ok in ziploc baggies?
- 4 Thailand, Cambodia and Laos
- 5 Three Weeks in Thailand
- 6 Is 7 days too long in Hong Kong
- 7 5 and a half full days in Tokyo. Should I consider visiting Kyoto?
- 8 S E Asia part of our Round the World Trip
- 9 Writers Needed for Japan
- 10 Beijing Yashou Market Closure
- 11 Favorite guide books for Japan and other advice for planning?
- 12 17 Day Itinerary
- 13 11 hour NRT Tokyo Layover…Asakusa or Narita Town?
- 14 Bali Help
- 15 Help Needed for Ambitious 22 day trip Bali and SE ASIA for Mom and Son
- 16 Chiang Mai to the Beach
- 17 6 days in HK with husband and 6 yr old son-would love recs
- 18 Help with Burma Itinerary
- 19 Inida- scenic places, national parks, where to go?
- 20 Hong Kong....How hideous is the flight????
- 21 Anantara Riverside Bangkok
- 22 National Parks - which to choose
- 23 Smoke-Free Restaurants in Kanazawa
- 24 27 days in Indonesia - itinerary help!
- 25 On the Road in Beautiful Sri Lanka