I have never been to Japan and thinking of going in late September for 3 weeks (that's the most time I can get off work). My question is: is it easy to get around Japan independently? are there English signs in the train stations or is everything in Japanese? is it easy for me to do it DIY, once I have an idea on itinerary or is it best to book a tour group to get round the language barrier?
Any suggestions or help is much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Nepal
- 2 Traveling to Nepal after earthquake
- 3 Bangalore Beautiful Hot Housewife | Bangalore Escorts
- 4 Footwear for Vietnam?
- 5 Yogyakarta - Prambanan and Borobudur Travel Report
- 6 Bucket List Trip: Bali, Angkor Wat,Japan
- 7 Thoughts on this itinerary
- 8 Hanoi - SaPa - Hue
- 9 It can be cheap but awesome!
- 10 Totally unprepared
- 11 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 12 Shanghai Airpor overnight
- 13 Chengdu, China - Giant Panda Research Base Travel Report
- 14 Bhutan with Aman hotels, worth it?
- 15 Rental Car Bali
- 16 1 day in Bangkok Itinerary for Honeymoon
- 17 Kyoto & Tokyo tips
- 18 Good Eats in Chiang Mai / Chiang Rai
- 19 A great trip in India
- 20 Itinerary 3-1/2 week trip to Hong Kong, Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand
- 21 Krabi, Koh Lanta or other
- 22 Nai Thon beach Thailand
- 23 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 24 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 25 Beggars in Siem Reap and Angkor