I was planing a trek to Everest Base Camp,but from what I have read is it worth the risk?I am 58,and somewhat fit .I need some input from someone who has had first hand experience and was a first time trekker at the time.What do you suggest do it or not? The altitude sickness has me worried. Thank you for your help.
Is Everest Base Trek worth the risk ?
- 1 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 2 Saphan Taksin station in the news again?
- 3 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 4 Amazing Malaysia Trip!
- 5 Rajasthan tour: Car and Driver services, advise needed
- 6 Ipoh
- 7 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 8 Shopping- Beijing or Hong Kong?
- 9 Weather in Bangkok & Phuket in September
- 10 LCCT to KL Sentral or 1Utama?
- 11 Wildlife Tour of India
- 12 Choosing a honeymoon Thai beach destination
- 13 white sand beaches in thailand
- 14 Trekking the Annapurna Circuit
- 15 Elegance Diamond or Ruby in Hanoi?
- 16 water delivery and water dispenser
- 17 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 18 SHANGHAI GTG MAY 30, 2013
- 19 Udaipur, India
- 20 Cell Phones in India
- 21 India, What Can I Say!
- 22 Dreamliner to Japan in Nov.?
- 23 Conference venues around Pune City?
- 24 taxi from manila airport to makati
- 25 Lost Camera Card at O'Hare