I'd like to know your thoughts on visiting Dalat - is it worth it for 3-4 days - Myself and 2 teenage daughters - seems like there are adventure tours type stuff, national park and traditional villages. How good is it so we can decide or are there better alternatives in December.
Recommendations of places to stay there?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://www.supplementschoice.com/ak-garcinia-slim/
- 2 3.5 Weeks in Japan (First-time) Itinerary Help
- 3 Bali in Feb. for nature & unique cultural perspectives
- 4 Indonesia travel agent
- 5 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 6 Trip Report: First time in Thailand and Cambodia
- 7 A beach of choice on Samui
- 8 Krabi--Ko Tao--Ko Samui
- 9 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 10 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 11 Bangkok Taxis
- 12 Difference in staying at Dambulla or Habarana
- 13 3 weeks - first time SEA
- 14 Where to buy reading glasses and get a massage in Bangkok?
- 15 Heads up for US people trying to pay for Myanmar by cc from the US
- 16 A month in central Asia
- 17 Central Asia Four Week Itinerary
- 18 Something about... Malaysia
- 19 Day trip from Kuala Lumpur
- 20 Two Round Trip Tickets?
- 21 Osaka, aquarium?
- 22 favorite activities in krabi area
- 23 itinerary help for cambodia and laos
- 24 Cambodia arrival visa
- 25 Itinerary feedback please