We are looking at a trip to Vietnam which does not include Angkor Wat. in Cambodia. Are we missing something that is a must in that part of the world? Another question is should we take a land tour of Vietnam or a Mekong River Cruise.
is Angkor Wat at must?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 On the Road in Beautiful Sri Lanka
- 2 Gang rape in India. Again.
- 3 "Copying" Favorite Clothes
- 4 Tokyo: Belated Trip Report
- 5 Question: Using JR Pass on Narita Express upon arrival
- 6 Thailand Itinerary Rough Plan
- 7 Vietnam - 7 days from HCM
- 8 Weather in April
- 9 Train vs Bus vs Taxi from Narita to Tokyo/Takkyubin service to Narita
- 10 Can you take luggage on the bullet train, or should the hotel send it on?
- 11 Malaysia travel route help!
- 12 Cambodia itinerary advice and luggage storage?
- 13 Laos Visa on Arrival - Need Cash in US Dollars?
- 14 Nepal - Lucky Escape!
- 15 15 night Honeymoon in Bali- April 2015
- 16 Thailand for 2 weeks January 2016
- 17 Itinerary help for 7 days in Japan
- 18 help with planning a trip to Vietnam
- 19 Seeking itinerary advice - 14 days in Japan in November
- 20 From DC to Delhi and beyond
- 21 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 22 best dining in Kyoto
- 23 Haridwar or Rishikesh?
- 24 Tokyo Sumo and Baseball
- 25 Guardian news story about security and safety in Maldives