Doing an extremely leisurely tour around Peninsular Malaysia.
One of my stops will be in Ipoh. Will be there for 3 days. Hoping to stuff myself silly with food and make a few outdoor excursions.
Any recommendations for accomodation in Ipoh? Budget = RM 50-60
Anybody has taken the public bus from Ipoh to Gua Tempurung?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://www.ibwpro.com/beauty-wrinkle-reducer/
- 2 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 3 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 4 Pocket Wi-Fi Speeds (187.5 Mbps v. 75 Mbps)?
- 5 Japan rough itinerary
- 6 Bye bye SE Asia
- 7 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 8 Hotel Claska vs. Prince Sakura Tower
- 9 Laos planning.
- 10 Impressions of India
- 11 Japan - costs
- 12 Japan for Foodies
- 13 Planning Honeymoon to Thailand
- 14 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 15 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 16 Japan Rail Pass
- 17 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 18 south east asia 3 weeks in june
- 19 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 20 Sri Lanka May
- 21 20 days Itinerary Help!
- 22 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 23 Hokkaido and northern Honshu itinerary advice
- 24 Japan's Kyushu: Takachiho Gorge - Travel Report
- 25 Kamogawa Odori/Aoi Matsuri