Doing an extremely leisurely tour around Peninsular Malaysia.
One of my stops will be in Ipoh. Will be there for 3 days. Hoping to stuff myself silly with food and make a few outdoor excursions.
Any recommendations for accomodation in Ipoh? Budget = RM 50-60
Anybody has taken the public bus from Ipoh to Gua Tempurung?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Impulse 8-day trip to China - questions
- 2 suggestions for 2nd time to Vietnam itinerary
- 3 Handeda to Narita airports, train or bus?
- 4 Bags are packed for Bangkok!
- 5 Bitchu-Matsuyama Castle Visit
- 6 Another South East Asian sojourn.
- 7 20 Days In Japan: We survived Sakura!
- 8 Update on riding elephants
- 9 5 days in Tokyo, late June with pregnant wife
- 10 Our really quite big adventure, Act 2: a short intermission in Hong Kong
- 11 SOUTHEAST ASIA 6 WEEKS
- 12 Medical Trip Insurance: To Buy Or Not To Buy
- 13 NYT article on Bangkok's River of Kings
- 14 Thailand 1st time - June travel
- 15 Thai Airways International Layover: Baggage Recheck?
- 16 What's the best city to travel in Southeast Asia in a short period of time?
- 17 Best Place To Visit in Delhi
- 18 Fur Women's Trip to India
- 19 Japan SIM / Phone Data Options
- 20 Rajasthan by car in 14 days?
- 21 Advice on 6 day itinerary
- 22 Are personal tour guides in Tokyo and Kyoto work the cost?
- 23 Taipei National Palace Museum
- 24 8.5 Days in Vietnam
- 25 Private Asia tours to Vietnam, Thailand, Laos, Indonesia...