I'm shopping for a digital camera. I've recorded prices in a notebook of various models from Costco, Ebay, Amazon,etc. My question: should I wait till I'm in Singapore (in 4 weeks) before buying, will I get the best deal there? Taipei? Thanks.
Int'l Comparison Shopper
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 12 day split between Beijing and Shanghai
- 2 Help ! How bad is the rain in Bangkok early/mid September? Thanks
- 3 DENTAL IMPLANT
- 4 April in Bangkok, again!
- 5 3 1/2 week trip to Japan advise please!
- 6 driver&business assitant&guide in Shanghai
- 7 Karen and Tom - a romantic Vietnam getaway: ENGAGED!!!
- 8 Getting down to details and welcome advice: Tokyo
- 9 Haneda to Narita Layover : Need advice
- 10 Japan night bus
- 11 Recs for Tokyo hotels
- 12 Living in Singapore Questions
- 13 Thailand - Koh Samui vs Koh Tao
- 14 Hua Hin or another family friendly beach?
- 15 Bangkok, Luang Prabang, Luang Say, Chiang Rai, Singapore (but no Siem Reap)
- 16 Help..Want to hire a guide/driver for Golden Triangle
- 17 Please help me plan 3.5 weeks in South Korea
- 18 Problems at 12,000'
- 19 GOING TO SE ASIA , NEED HELP
- 20 Sixteen Day in South Korea
- 21 osaka to kobe frrom ship to ship
- 22 Spring trip to Tokyo and Kyoto -10 days
- 23 Best Time of Year to Visit Ko Samui/Krabi (Weather)
- 24 Which Putu in Bali????
- 25 Biting the India bullet...well, maybe...