Planning the next stage of my trip. I will be flying from Bangkok to Chiang Mai, and then from Chiang Mai to Krabi, then Krabi back to BKK. I was wondering about a few things:
1. Should I buy the tickets ASAP now that I have my hotels or are these like a train or bus ticket (commuter type flight) where a walkup purchase is no big deal price wise? This is for November.
2. Any sites you'd recommend for getting tickets?
3. How much time to allow for the whole flight - meaning arrival at airport, security, getting from the next airport into town, etc?
4. For Krabi especially - how much of the day will be spent in transit? Is the airport close to the town or do I have a long bus ride ahead of me on both ends?
Thanks for any thoughts!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 릴 게임 가입 머니 ⊙●홈 피 - V VZ338.com ⊙●
- 2 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 3 Kamogawa Odori/Aoi Matsuri
- 4 Hokkaido and northern Honshu itinerary advice
- 5 Japan rough itinerary
- 6 One night in Osaka
- 7 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 8 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 9 Japan for Foodies
- 10 David's Abbreviated Trip Report-Japan, Part 2-Sakura 2017
- 11 Taipei Art Scene - Travel Report
- 12 Advice itinerary trip Thailand/Laos in July
- 13 Singapore weather in August/September
- 14 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 15 Japan's Kyushu: Takachiho Gorge - Travel Report
- 16 First time going abroad
- 17 Sapporo to Lake Akan
- 18 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 19 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 20 Backpacking on a budget
- 21 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 22 10 Days in Japan- Itinerary Review
- 23 travel to shirakawago from kyoto
- 24 Do It Yourself/No taxi Tour in China?
- 25 electric plug
Internal flights in Thailand - buy ASAP or no big deal to wait?