Planning the next stage of my trip. I will be flying from Bangkok to Chiang Mai, and then from Chiang Mai to Krabi, then Krabi back to BKK. I was wondering about a few things:
1. Should I buy the tickets ASAP now that I have my hotels or are these like a train or bus ticket (commuter type flight) where a walkup purchase is no big deal price wise? This is for November.
2. Any sites you'd recommend for getting tickets?
3. How much time to allow for the whole flight - meaning arrival at airport, security, getting from the next airport into town, etc?
4. For Krabi especially - how much of the day will be spent in transit? Is the airport close to the town or do I have a long bus ride ahead of me on both ends?
Thanks for any thoughts!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Tokyo hotel help
- 2 Getting Yourself Around Beijing
- 3 Any suggestions for travel agents for Taiwan?
- 4 Bali - What to do?
- 5 India (north-east) + Maldives ititneraty help
- 6 AirAsia ASEAN pass?
- 7 help with s.e.a. trip destination for xmas, family of 4
- 8 travel to Malaysia or Indonesia
- 9 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 10 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 11 Bangkok transport to Shangri La Hotel
- 12 Private tours in Northern India
- 13 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 14 To the Gili Islands - From Ubud or South Bali?
- 15 The ethics of choosing to visit a repressive country like Myanmar
- 16 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 17 Indonesia (other than Bali!)
- 18 Fethiye to Bodrum
- 19 Vietnam visa
- 20 Izu Peninsula: Ito or Izu?
- 21 Family Friendly Penang
- 22 Train trip costs help please
- 23 Weather forecast
- 24 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 25 New Vietnam eVisa service
Internal flights in Thailand - buy ASAP or no big deal to wait?