Planning the next stage of my trip. I will be flying from Bangkok to Chiang Mai, and then from Chiang Mai to Krabi, then Krabi back to BKK. I was wondering about a few things:
1. Should I buy the tickets ASAP now that I have my hotels or are these like a train or bus ticket (commuter type flight) where a walkup purchase is no big deal price wise? This is for November.
2. Any sites you'd recommend for getting tickets?
3. How much time to allow for the whole flight - meaning arrival at airport, security, getting from the next airport into town, etc?
4. For Krabi especially - how much of the day will be spent in transit? Is the airport close to the town or do I have a long bus ride ahead of me on both ends?
Thanks for any thoughts!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan Itinerary Review
- 2 Kumakaron
- 3 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 4 From Bali--Sumatra or Borneo?
- 5 A Food Obsessive's First Time Hong Kong
- 6 Favorite Andaman coast beach hotels with kids?
- 7 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 8 Internship in Beijing - 4 weeks Where to stay?
- 9 Hotel Suggestions - New Delhi
- 10 Is Halong Bay too touristy or still worth the visit?
- 11 Road Scholar tour in China
- 12 China in june-July
- 13 Driver for a 18 day trip in Sri Lanka?
- 14 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 15 ? Regarding Can Tho floating market
- 16 Recommended novel for those visiting (or who have visited ) Cambodia
- 17 Bali - What to do?
- 18 China in July
- 19 Seim Reap: hotels?
- 20 How to choose a hotel in Luang Prabang
- 21 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 22 Problems turned opportunities-Myanmar
- 23 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 24 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 25 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
Internal flights in Thailand - buy ASAP or no big deal to wait?