Planning the next stage of my trip. I will be flying from Bangkok to Chiang Mai, and then from Chiang Mai to Krabi, then Krabi back to BKK. I was wondering about a few things:
1. Should I buy the tickets ASAP now that I have my hotels or are these like a train or bus ticket (commuter type flight) where a walkup purchase is no big deal price wise? This is for November.
2. Any sites you'd recommend for getting tickets?
3. How much time to allow for the whole flight - meaning arrival at airport, security, getting from the next airport into town, etc?
4. For Krabi especially - how much of the day will be spent in transit? Is the airport close to the town or do I have a long bus ride ahead of me on both ends?
Thanks for any thoughts!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Ingrédients naturels.
- 2 15 Things You’re Probably Not Doing Enough Of
- 3 Across Vietnam - Travel Guide
- 4 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 5 November, March, June... Japan?
- 6 Vietnam/Cambodia itinerary
- 7 Japanese Alps, JR option, Kamakura - more advice gratefully accepted!
- 8 Sri Lanka planning - advice sought.
- 9 Silk Road Tour - China
- 10 Family trip to Japan in November '17
- 11 Connection time in Bangkok on separate tickets
- 12 Hong Kong - Tian Tan Buddha
- 13 Will 3.5 hours be enough for int’l to domestic transfer in Beijing?
- 14 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 15 Canggu Surfing - Learn to surf advice
- 16 coastal Central Vietnam (Hoi An and Hue) trip report
- 17 Thailand Visa Concern for Stay Over 30 Days
- 18 Yunnan Province, China, Trip Report: May 26-June 10, 2017
- 19 Car and driver agra to jaipur
- 20 12 days in Thailand itinerary
- 21 Burma, Cambodia, Vietnam, Laos
- 22 Japan rail pass: 7 or 14 days? Itinerary set
- 23 The best time for hiking in Yakushima
- 24 Trekking & Camping at Nagalapuram
- 25 Renting 4G Wi-Fi Device in Korea
Internal flights in Thailand - buy ASAP or no big deal to wait?