Planning the next stage of my trip. I will be flying from Bangkok to Chiang Mai, and then from Chiang Mai to Krabi, then Krabi back to BKK. I was wondering about a few things:
1. Should I buy the tickets ASAP now that I have my hotels or are these like a train or bus ticket (commuter type flight) where a walkup purchase is no big deal price wise? This is for November.
2. Any sites you'd recommend for getting tickets?
3. How much time to allow for the whole flight - meaning arrival at airport, security, getting from the next airport into town, etc?
4. For Krabi especially - how much of the day will be spent in transit? Is the airport close to the town or do I have a long bus ride ahead of me on both ends?
Thanks for any thoughts!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 2 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 3 2 weeks in Tokyo - Itinerary review please?
- 4 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 5 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 6 sri lanka- tips required
- 7 base bangkok or manilla
- 8 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 9 Our trip to Japan. Arigato gozaimasu
- 10 Idiotic time zone question
- 11 Christmas in the Alps
- 12 Ending another Asia trip in seattle
- 13 Japan travel during Obon 2017
- 14 Mount Koya
- 15 Sometahing is wrong
- 16 Twin rooms in Japan
- 17 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 18 Change my Itinerary?
- 19 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 20 4 weeks trip to South East Asia
- 21 Central Asia: Itinerary Advice
- 22 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 23 Impressions of India
- 24 Sri Lanka Association looking for volunteer
- 25 India - remnants of the British Raj
Internal flights in Thailand - buy ASAP or no big deal to wait?