Planning the next stage of my trip. I will be flying from Bangkok to Chiang Mai, and then from Chiang Mai to Krabi, then Krabi back to BKK. I was wondering about a few things:
1. Should I buy the tickets ASAP now that I have my hotels or are these like a train or bus ticket (commuter type flight) where a walkup purchase is no big deal price wise? This is for November.
2. Any sites you'd recommend for getting tickets?
3. How much time to allow for the whole flight - meaning arrival at airport, security, getting from the next airport into town, etc?
4. For Krabi especially - how much of the day will be spent in transit? Is the airport close to the town or do I have a long bus ride ahead of me on both ends?
Thanks for any thoughts!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 2 Advice needed from Japan train pros
- 3 GETTING A CHINESE VISA--PERFECTION REQUIRED
- 4 HK to Beijing for 3 weeks- mid March to early April- itinerary help please!
- 5 Cherry Blossom season Mount Fuji area
- 6 Tokyo - Kamakura - Yokohama
- 7 Japan GTG, early April
- 8 Beijing tours
- 9 Tour Agency Recommendation
- 10 Hong Kong and Angkor Wat
- 11 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 12 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 13 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 14 Takayama trail, Japan
- 15 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 16 1 day itinerary in Busan
- 17 Trip report : Annapurna Circuit October 2016
- 18 Japan - Will We Get Lost?
- 19 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 20 Cambodia to Vietnam e-visa image format
- 21 Nakasendo Walk: Some help please
- 22 Visa for India
- 23 Best place to buy real cheap designer bags ?
- 24 Hútòng Walking
- 25 Asia Forum Fans: Craig and Jeane Visit Ecuador and the Galapagos
Internal flights in Thailand - buy ASAP or no big deal to wait?