Japan-guide has a page that outlines special discounts on internal flights in Japan, for non-residential visitors.
I'd like to take advantage of this for flights from Fukuoka back to Tokyo.
Can anyone advise how best to book, or give links to relevant pages within either airline websites or on tour operator/ agency websites?
I've started googling but if anyone can give me any shortcuts, I'd be grateful.
If you have any recommended agents you've used, that'd be good too. I'm London, UK based.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://www.piratetoyshop.com/t90-xplode-trial
- 2 http://maleenhancementshop.info/musculus-x/
- 3 Free tour guide in Ha Noi, Viet Nam
- 4 MT. Fuji as a day trip from Tokyo
- 5 Are Alexander+Roberts China Tours Any Good?
- 6 where to stay in Bali
- 7 Taxis at Mumbai airport
- 8 Hang Son Doong Cave in Vietnam
- 9 A new opportunity to interact with elephants in Thailand
- 10 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 11 Honeymoon Indonesia 10 days. Where?
- 12 Nai Thon beach Thailand
- 13 Osaka-Kyoto-Takayama -Kanazawa in 12 days with Kids Doable?
- 14 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 15 Confused how to organize Burma itinerary.
- 16 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 17 TRIP REPORT: Osaka to Hiroshima and in-between stops (tsuyu / summer)
- 18 First time to Japan for 19 year old and Mom (me)
- 19 What seems to be my final itinerary
- 20 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 21 Totally unprepared
- 22 Advice for 8 days in Nepal
- 23 Tokyo Itinerary Help please
- 24 Hanoi - SaPa - Hue
- 25 An island paradise?