Japan-guide has a page that outlines special discounts on internal flights in Japan, for non-residential visitors.
I'd like to take advantage of this for flights from Fukuoka back to Tokyo.
Can anyone advise how best to book, or give links to relevant pages within either airline websites or on tour operator/ agency websites?
I've started googling but if anyone can give me any shortcuts, I'd be grateful.
If you have any recommended agents you've used, that'd be good too. I'm London, UK based.
Internal Flight Deals, Japan
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Two questions about Thailand
- 2 Help please with long Indonesia trip
- 3 Which itinerary Vietnam ?
- 4 Bali in begging of July
- 5 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 6 fun travel buddy wanted - se asia nov/dec
- 7 Travel to Thailand - Open to suggestions
- 8 New Thailand Visa Rules Effective Aug/29/2014
- 9 Sapphire princess cruise from Singapore
- 10 JR PASS AND ITINERARY
- 11 Places to visit in India in October
- 12 50+ travelling solo in Vietnam - where to stay in Hanoi
- 13 Six hours in Seoul, Korea
- 14 china
- 15 Sri Lanka trip Sept 2014
- 16 Please critique my Thailand itinerary
- 17 Souvenirs/shopping in Thailand
- 18 Suggestions for bike tour operators that offer smaller tours (4-5 days)
- 19 Mid Dec trip - Trying to plan alone **Feedback please****
- 20 THAILAND** Redone based on feedback dropped agent trying to do it myself
- 21 New airport in Mumbai
- 22 Advice me to select saving plans in terms of free roaming
- 23 South East Asia
- 24 Driving in Laos
- 25 One week in Tokyo