Japan-guide has a page that outlines special discounts on internal flights in Japan, for non-residential visitors.
I'd like to take advantage of this for flights from Fukuoka back to Tokyo.
Can anyone advise how best to book, or give links to relevant pages within either airline websites or on tour operator/ agency websites?
I've started googling but if anyone can give me any shortcuts, I'd be grateful.
If you have any recommended agents you've used, that'd be good too. I'm London, UK based.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 My visit to Vietnam
- 2 Southern India here we come
- 3 Anyone used China Odyssey?
- 4 Bad experience with savaari.com
- 5 Prices in Siem Reap?
- 6 Tips for Chiang Rai (or stop eleswhere ?)
- 7 Capsule hotels
- 8 Georgetown Penang and Java for about 3 weeks in April May or June 2016.
- 9 a year in burma
- 10 Chengdu and Beijing
- 11 TXinjiang safety KKH Safety
- 12 Ningbo places to see and things to do
- 13 last minute lodging in kyoto
- 14 Itinerary set for Japan trip #2: working on some details
- 15 Vaccinations
- 16 Borneo forest fires
- 17 Southeast Asia Itinerary Advice
- 18 Prehistoric sites in Java and Bali
- 19 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 20 Taipei 10 Night Itinerary
- 21 Sinorama Tour-Oct. 1, 2016
- 22 Interestig article about Luang Prabang & UNESCO heritage appellation
- 23 Bridge players Beware!!
- 24 Is series 2006 usd accepted in thailqnd
- 25 Help finding a ryokan / onsen!