Japan-guide has a page that outlines special discounts on internal flights in Japan, for non-residential visitors.
I'd like to take advantage of this for flights from Fukuoka back to Tokyo.
Can anyone advise how best to book, or give links to relevant pages within either airline websites or on tour operator/ agency websites?
I've started googling but if anyone can give me any shortcuts, I'd be grateful.
If you have any recommended agents you've used, that'd be good too. I'm London, UK based.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://supplementranking.com/alpha-boost/
- 2 In Seoul for one day
- 3 Feedback--First Time in Japan, 3 weeks
- 4 Is this crazy?
- 5 6 days itinerary advise - which company to book ?
- 6 How to book domestic tickets/hotels in Burma.
- 7 Planning for 1 week in Vietnam
- 8 6 weeks in Cambodia and Laos with an unplanned itinerary
- 9 Hong Kong / Bangkok / Seoul / Tokyo
- 10 Taxis in Yangon
- 11 Six months in Inchoen / South Korea
- 12 Feb 17 Itinenary (Thailand, Myanmar, Cambodia)
- 13 144 Hour Visa Exception China
- 14 Jews in China. Who knew?
- 15 Shanghai Tailor?
- 16 3 day tours from Bangkok
- 17 Best of Koh Tao
- 18 Please help with my itinerary for Japan, Part One
- 19 Singapore or Hong Kong
- 20 India help with where to go
- 21 Studying yoga in India
- 22 Please help with my itinerary for Japan, Part Two (more difficult)
- 23 Chiyoda or Shitaya area stay?
- 24 Visit Mandalay or not?
- 25 Fabric shops in India