Japan-guide has a page that outlines special discounts on internal flights in Japan, for non-residential visitors.
I'd like to take advantage of this for flights from Fukuoka back to Tokyo.
Can anyone advise how best to book, or give links to relevant pages within either airline websites or on tour operator/ agency websites?
I've started googling but if anyone can give me any shortcuts, I'd be grateful.
If you have any recommended agents you've used, that'd be good too. I'm London, UK based.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://www.biotestosteronexrtry.com/vtrex-male-enhancement/
- 2 New Years in Japan
- 3 Best natural wonders in Japan?
- 4 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 5 3 weeks in Japan
- 6 Sulawesi - Tanah Toraja, Lake Tempe and Ramang Ramang
- 7 A first time for everything in Japan
- 8 India Tour Companies
- 9 Need ideas: Himeji? Osaka? Fukuchiyama area? Kinosaki
- 10 Road Accidents and Police Assistance in SE Asia.
- 11 Suggestions for a trip with my daughter
- 12 Tokyo-to do and districts
- 13 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 14 Kerala House Boat book online?
- 15 Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Sukhotai ..or even Siem Riep?:
- 16 Understanding beach destinations in Thailand
- 17 3 Weeks Thailand Itinerary - Advice Sought
- 18 Seeing the bats at Khao Yai, Thailand
- 19 Itinerary/tips for 2-3 weeks in Japan in Nov.
- 20 Taj Mahal under construction?
- 21 Vietnam Dong
- 22 First trip to Japan - 3 weeks, summer 2018
- 23 Appropriate Dress For The Cultural Triangle
- 24 First time in Japan in November - Request Itinerary Help
- 25 First timer to Hong Kong, Thailand & Cambodia