Japan-guide has a page that outlines special discounts on internal flights in Japan, for non-residential visitors.
I'd like to take advantage of this for flights from Fukuoka back to Tokyo.
Can anyone advise how best to book, or give links to relevant pages within either airline websites or on tour operator/ agency websites?
I've started googling but if anyone can give me any shortcuts, I'd be grateful.
If you have any recommended agents you've used, that'd be good too. I'm London, UK based.
Internal Flight Deals, Japan
- 1 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 2 Airport - hotel transportation in Thailand
- 3 Beijing - is the air quality THAT bad?
- 4 Which mosquito repellent to use for a 9 year old child?
- 5 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 6 Bangkok restaurant or unique experience for anniversary
- 7 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK
- 8 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 9 Magical India
- 10 Overwhelmed by info...First time in Philippines...What Island
- 11 Hotel Majestic-Saigon
- 12 RECOMMENDATIONS for PRIVATE TOUR GUIDE IN YANGON?
- 13 South East Asia
- 14 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 15 Questions -> Ko Phi Phi - 4 nights
- 16 A Day Trip To Kanchipuram
- 17 recommendations for tour company for private myanmar tour
- 18 Kathie's Burma Bookshelf
- 19 Considering extending my trip! Please help me figure this out
- 20 Indian Visa
- 21 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 22 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 23 Planning 1st trip to japan. Ideas?
- 24 Suggestions for additional temples near Angkor (Siem Reap)?
- 25 India Visa - Does TRAVISA handle dealing with BLS International?