$79 per person for airport transport to go to Inle Princess Resort. That is what our travel agent says is the cost to get to this hotel. (By car and then by boat.) I just found out that we can't get there by car. We must take a boat. We already have reservations. Too late to cancel. This will add $326.00 to our two night stay! Anyone know how to get this resort at a reasonable price?
Inle Princess Resort $326.00 to get there & back to Heho airport???
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Southern India itinerary help needed
- 2 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 3 What I like about Mumbai
- 4 vietnam and laos
- 5 narrow down destinations, Japan 2 weeks in April
- 6 Moving to KL: Sim card + Place to stay
- 7 Travelling btwn M'asia&Jkt
- 8 5 Days in Siem Reap
- 9 Driver Guide wanted March 2015
- 10 SE Asia 2014 trip report
- 11 First trip to Japan-17 night Itinerary in Cherry Blossom season
- 12 First trip to Vietnam! Help me with my itinerary please!
- 13 Kerala Itinerary - Houseboat and Tree House Questions
- 14 Connaught Place
- 15 What did you think of Mumbai?
- 16 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 17 Nepal- recipe?
- 18 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 19 Thai Vacation: Valuable Last Minute Details - Chapter 1
- 20 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 21 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 22 New Hanoi Hotel opening
- 23 3 weeks in Myanmar-What an adventure!
- 24 10 Day Japan Trip - Need Some Help Choosing!
- 25 My SEA trip - photos update