$79 per person for airport transport to go to Inle Princess Resort. That is what our travel agent says is the cost to get to this hotel. (By car and then by boat.) I just found out that we can't get there by car. We must take a boat. We already have reservations. Too late to cancel. This will add $326.00 to our two night stay! Anyone know how to get this resort at a reasonable price?
Inle Princess Resort $326.00 to get there & back to Heho airport???
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Buy High quality fake Passports, Visa, Driver's licences , ID cards!!
- 2 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 3 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 4 Some advice on our latest Japan itinerary please?
- 5 A wow spot
- 6 Terrible experience with BLS international Houston
- 7 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 8 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 9 Reading Suggestion for Burma
- 10 T Money or Seoul City Pass Plus
- 11 Can I arrive 5 days earlier then stated on VISA application?
- 12 Considering a month in Hong Kong - Feb/15. Any apartment suggestions?
- 13 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 14 Craig and Jeane Depart for Australia and Bali
- 15 Thailand Hotel HELP
- 16 British tourists murdered in Koh Tao
- 17 Bangkok GTG early November ?
- 18 3 1/2 weeks in Japan. Do I need dinner reservations anywhere?
- 19 Travel during China national week?
- 20 Where to stay in Hong Kong and Macau
- 21 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities
- 22 Please comment re. itinerary for Indochina
- 23 When to go to Japan in April 2015 (blossoms but avoiding Golden Week)
- 24 Burma (Myanmar) proposed itinerary
- 25 climbing in Vietnam