$79 per person for airport transport to go to Inle Princess Resort. That is what our travel agent says is the cost to get to this hotel. (By car and then by boat.) I just found out that we can't get there by car. We must take a boat. We already have reservations. Too late to cancel. This will add $326.00 to our two night stay! Anyone know how to get this resort at a reasonable price?
Inle Princess Resort $326.00 to get there & back to Heho airport???
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Asia Tour Companies
- 2 Planning for Nov/Dec trip to Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, LP, Hanoi via HK
- 3 Inida- scenic places, national parks, where to go?
- 4 thai air Discovery pass question
- 5 Planning trip to India, have a couple of questions
- 6 Spending a Week in Bangalore-Any Ideas?
- 7 21 days thailand and vietnam
- 8 India...Men's shorts OK?
- 9 Kllok Travel for Hong Kong. Anybody use it?
- 10 Car rental recommendation - Kanazawa
- 11 Angkor Wat guide
- 12 Feedback on Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia Itinerary, Please!
- 13 Visa for Burma/Myanmar from US Embassy in DC?
- 14 CAMBODIA to VIETNAM
- 15 Delhi hotel & Pickup
- 16 Travel in India: Some Observations and Impressions
- 17 Tokyo Map Recommendation
- 18 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 19 Restaurant and Shopping Recs in Hong Kong, Shanghai, Seoul, Tokyo
- 20 Samui Travelers, Tell Me it is Safer Than What I'm Reading : (
- 21 Beware of Many China Job & Internship Scams Targeting Tourists
- 22 Driver/Guide recommendation for day trips from Ubud?
- 23 10 days in South Korea?
- 24 Anantara Riverside Bangkok
- 25 Hotels and Hostels in Thailand