$79 per person for airport transport to go to Inle Princess Resort. That is what our travel agent says is the cost to get to this hotel. (By car and then by boat.) I just found out that we can't get there by car. We must take a boat. We already have reservations. Too late to cancel. This will add $326.00 to our two night stay! Anyone know how to get this resort at a reasonable price?
Inle Princess Resort $326.00 to get there & back to Heho airport???
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Inle lake ... Budget hotel w/ AC?
- 2 Japan--Visiting Saihoji (Moss Temple)
- 3 Travel during China national week?
- 4 South Chaweng beach Hotel Recommendations?
- 5 Trip Report: Java, Bali, Rinca, Borneo, Siem Reap
- 6 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 7 Destination Bangkok, again
- 8 One night in Bangkok ... Btw 2 airports
- 9 What's the Best Area to Stay in Seoul for a First-Timer?
- 10 Luang Prabang -- budget guesthouse?
- 11 Thailand and where else in December? Sweden, Australia, Asian cruise?
- 12 Feedback on India Tour specifics
- 13 Hong Kong for Chinese New Year 2015
- 14 Angkor - when to go?
- 15 Nha Trang Island, Phu Quoc, or Sihanoukville
- 16 Honeymoon in december 2014
- 17 India with 4 kids
- 18 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 19 And there goes the neighborhood........
- 20 trip to sapa not taking a tour
- 21 Hong Kong in June - Oh The Humidity!!
- 22 Jeep Safari in Bandhavgarh National Park, India
- 23 Shanghai, reasonable hotel near the Bund and public transport
- 24 15 Days in Japan, Itinerary Help Please
- 25 Bhutan, Nepal or both (in about 3 weeks?)