$79 per person for airport transport to go to Inle Princess Resort. That is what our travel agent says is the cost to get to this hotel. (By car and then by boat.) I just found out that we can't get there by car. We must take a boat. We already have reservations. Too late to cancel. This will add $326.00 to our two night stay! Anyone know how to get this resort at a reasonable price?
Inle Princess Resort $326.00 to get there & back to Heho airport???
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Travel With Leisure Hotels Ltd
- 2 Baan Thai Massage shop, Pathumwan, Bangkok
- 3 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK
- 4 clean,reasonable priced lodging in Orchha, Bodghaya, Khajuraho, Varanasi
- 5 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 6 Plan On Finally Visiting Japan, Looking For Advice...!
- 7 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 8 Draft itinerary - appreciate some input
- 9 Travel Insurance
- 10 Anyone in Bangkok
- 11 South East Asia
- 12 Seoul, Korea Accommodation / Restaurants
- 13 New Year's Week in Tokyo- Advice Please!!
- 14 Buy India Sim card there or here?
- 15 Varanasi lodging - to ghat or not to ghat etc etc - help!
- 16 Just returned from an amazing trip to India!
- 17 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 18 Destinations near Hat Yai?
- 19 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 20 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 21 Craig and Jeane's Japan Photos are Up
- 22 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 23 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 24 Craig and Jeane Visit Japan - 2013 Trip Report
- 25 1 week Philippines