$79 per person for airport transport to go to Inle Princess Resort. That is what our travel agent says is the cost to get to this hotel. (By car and then by boat.) I just found out that we can't get there by car. We must take a boat. We already have reservations. Too late to cancel. This will add $326.00 to our two night stay! Anyone know how to get this resort at a reasonable price?
Inle Princess Resort $326.00 to get there & back to Heho airport???
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 BEST OF NORTH VIET NAM TOUR
- 2 BEST THING TO DO IN SAPA OF VIET NAM
- 3 Sri Lanka - Does this seem right?
- 4 Where best to stay in Penang
- 5 Travels to Vietnam and Cambodia
- 6 Bangkok, here I come! Yes, again!!
- 7 Annapurna and Myanmar Circuits in May
- 8 China, Hong Kong, Tibet
- 9 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 10 MSG in Hong Kong?
- 11 Mt Wutai or Mt Tai
- 12 Thoughts on 2-3 week Myanmar itinerary? And local artists/galleries?
- 13 Visa for Burma/Myanmar from US Embassy in DC?
- 14 Thanks for helping make my trip to China amazing!
- 15 Haneda Airport to Narita Airport
- 16 Restaurants in Singapore
- 17 Kyoto for 3 full days - help with itinerary suggestions!
- 18 Seeking suggestions for our Nepal time in November. Do we need masks?
- 19 Where to go?
- 20 Kerala, India - 10 day holiday
- 21 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 22 Comment please re stops during drive from Chiang Rai to Chiang Khong
- 23 suggestions for 3 adults sharing 1 room in Japan
- 24 S E Asia part of our Round the World Trip
- 25 Which airport for Tokyo