Hi Myanmar Experts,
I have a quick question about how to see in Inle Lake in Myanmar. Two friends and I will be going to Myanmar for 9D8N in December. We will have 2 half days and 1 full day there.
Our flight will arrive at Heho early in the morning, and I have arranged a airport pickup to take us to our hotel in Nyaungshwe for check-in and drop off our luggage. Then the same driver will take us to Kakku and on the way we'll pick up a guide. I think that's pretty much a full day, right?
The next day we want to go to Sankar. I understand it's a 2.5 to 3 hour boat ride each way. If we start early, say 6:30 in the morning, Is there enough time to do both Indien and Sarkar on the same day?
Our flight on the last day at Inle is at noon, so we'll have a couple of hours in the morning to exlore nearby.
Does this sound like a reasonable tour or is it too much? Also I also remember someone mentioned that the water level maybe too shallow to reach Sankar. Is December one of those months?
Thanks in advance.
Inle Lake Sight-seeing
Hi Myanmar Experts,
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Planning 19 days in Indonesia- need help
- 2 Indonesia/Java/Sulawesi Travel Advice needed
- 3 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?
- 4 What are good things to buy while in Shanghai China
- 5 Visa Arrived..off to India!!!
- 6 Glovers 2 month India adventure has begun!
- 7 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 8 Japan Itinerary for May
- 9 South Korea 5 days
- 10 Japan -OAT tour
- 11 Thai island escape
- 12 Great trip to Myanmar, Bangkok and Hong Kong
- 13 Questions on Places to See in Burma
- 14 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 15 Transport logistics: Kyoto, Hiroshima/Miyajima, Kyushu
- 16 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 17 General question
- 18 Train Travel During Golden Week
- 19 Staying in Hong Kong but want to visit Shenzen
- 20 Purchasing a Nozomi train ticket - Tokyo to Kyoto
- 21 Myanmar (Burma) Trip Report
- 22 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap
- 23 Plans changed: 3 weeks two festivals
- 24 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An
- 25 Bout Phi Phi to Phuket