Hi Myanmar Experts,
I have a quick question about how to see in Inle Lake in Myanmar. Two friends and I will be going to Myanmar for 9D8N in December. We will have 2 half days and 1 full day there.
Our flight will arrive at Heho early in the morning, and I have arranged a airport pickup to take us to our hotel in Nyaungshwe for check-in and drop off our luggage. Then the same driver will take us to Kakku and on the way we'll pick up a guide. I think that's pretty much a full day, right?
The next day we want to go to Sankar. I understand it's a 2.5 to 3 hour boat ride each way. If we start early, say 6:30 in the morning, Is there enough time to do both Indien and Sarkar on the same day?
Our flight on the last day at Inle is at noon, so we'll have a couple of hours in the morning to exlore nearby.
Does this sound like a reasonable tour or is it too much? Also I also remember someone mentioned that the water level maybe too shallow to reach Sankar. Is December one of those months?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bali - Wedding destination
- 2 2 months in Indonesia
- 3 Hidden puchasing gems in Bali?
- 4 last minute lodging in kyoto
- 5 Kampot/Kep- 3 days
- 6 Prehistoric sites in Java and Bali
- 7 Sinorama Tour-Oct. 1, 2016
- 8 I miss Mongolia
- 9 Seoul Searching Questions
- 10 HK - affordable "outer" areas for accommodation
- 11 Itinerary set for Japan trip #2: working on some details
- 12 Visa on Arrival
- 13 Cooking Classes & Private Tours- Bangkok
- 14 Advice on Cambodia & Vietnam please.
- 15 Cambodia to Vietnam via Phu Quoc - visa question, please help
- 16 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 17 Japanese art
- 18 Trip with kids. Singapore or Japan ??
- 19 Hong Kong - 3 nights/days - Itinerary Suggestions?
- 20 Which website to check train availability & cost
- 21 First time to SEA
- 22 Viewing Tigers in India - Best Time of Year?
- 23 Shanghai - one free day ?what to do
- 24 Preliminary planning - Sri Lanka+Singapore+Bangkok
- 25 Hakone station confusion
Hi Myanmar Experts,