Hi Myanmar Experts,
I have a quick question about how to see in Inle Lake in Myanmar. Two friends and I will be going to Myanmar for 9D8N in December. We will have 2 half days and 1 full day there.
Our flight will arrive at Heho early in the morning, and I have arranged a airport pickup to take us to our hotel in Nyaungshwe for check-in and drop off our luggage. Then the same driver will take us to Kakku and on the way we'll pick up a guide. I think that's pretty much a full day, right?
The next day we want to go to Sankar. I understand it's a 2.5 to 3 hour boat ride each way. If we start early, say 6:30 in the morning, Is there enough time to do both Indien and Sarkar on the same day?
Our flight on the last day at Inle is at noon, so we'll have a couple of hours in the morning to exlore nearby.
Does this sound like a reasonable tour or is it too much? Also I also remember someone mentioned that the water level maybe too shallow to reach Sankar. Is December one of those months?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 shibuya bunka project
- 2 2 Week Honeymoon in Singapore and Indonesia
- 3 Hotels in Krabi area
- 4 base in Osaka or Kyoto question
- 5 Train Travel in Thailand
- 6 Te Best Luxury Ryokans in Japan
- 7 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 8 David's First Draft Itinerary for Sakura 2017
- 9 Tokyo hotels
- 10 New luxury hotel in Singapore
- 11 India 1st Time Itinerary Revised - HELP!
- 12 19 Day Sri Lanka Itinerary - Advice Needed!
- 13 options on 2 potential itineraries
- 14 Booking hotels for Japan in April 2017
- 15 Adventures Abroad
- 16 4.5 days in Singapore
- 17 5 day rain-free trip in India
- 18 Ryokan in Hakone - best location?
- 19 Hakone question
- 20 "Ishaani" and "Ranvir" return from 2 weeks in Uzbekistan
- 21 Advise on visting Hokkaido to photograph cranes
- 22 Question about travel to Mae Sot
- 23 Oh dear. Japan's 7-11 cash machines have just been robbed.
- 24 Japan tickets purchased a itinerary help needed
- 25 Phillipines with two young children in December
Hi Myanmar Experts,