Hi Myanmar Experts,
I have a quick question about how to see in Inle Lake in Myanmar. Two friends and I will be going to Myanmar for 9D8N in December. We will have 2 half days and 1 full day there.
Our flight will arrive at Heho early in the morning, and I have arranged a airport pickup to take us to our hotel in Nyaungshwe for check-in and drop off our luggage. Then the same driver will take us to Kakku and on the way we'll pick up a guide. I think that's pretty much a full day, right?
The next day we want to go to Sankar. I understand it's a 2.5 to 3 hour boat ride each way. If we start early, say 6:30 in the morning, Is there enough time to do both Indien and Sarkar on the same day?
Our flight on the last day at Inle is at noon, so we'll have a couple of hours in the morning to exlore nearby.
Does this sound like a reasonable tour or is it too much? Also I also remember someone mentioned that the water level maybe too shallow to reach Sankar. Is December one of those months?
Thanks in advance.
Inle Lake Sight-seeing
Hi Myanmar Experts,
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 One night in Bangkok ... Btw 2 airports
- 2 What's the Best Area to Stay in Seoul for a First-Timer?
- 3 Japan--Visiting Saihoji (Moss Temple)
- 4 South Chaweng beach Hotel Recommendations?
- 5 Luang Prabang -- budget guesthouse?
- 6 Travel during China national week?
- 7 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 8 Thailand and where else in December? Sweden, Australia, Asian cruise?
- 9 Feedback on India Tour specifics
- 10 Hong Kong for Chinese New Year 2015
- 11 Angkor - when to go?
- 12 Nha Trang Island, Phu Quoc, or Sihanoukville
- 13 Honeymoon in december 2014
- 14 India with 4 kids
- 15 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 16 Destination Bangkok, again
- 17 And there goes the neighborhood........
- 18 Trip Report: Java, Bali, Rinca, Borneo, Siem Reap
- 19 trip to sapa not taking a tour
- 20 Hong Kong in June - Oh The Humidity!!
- 21 Jeep Safari in Bandhavgarh National Park, India
- 22 Shanghai, reasonable hotel near the Bund and public transport
- 23 15 Days in Japan, Itinerary Help Please
- 24 Bhutan, Nepal or both (in about 3 weeks?)
- 25 Bagan Guide Recommendation