Hi Myanmar Experts,
I have a quick question about how to see in Inle Lake in Myanmar. Two friends and I will be going to Myanmar for 9D8N in December. We will have 2 half days and 1 full day there.
Our flight will arrive at Heho early in the morning, and I have arranged a airport pickup to take us to our hotel in Nyaungshwe for check-in and drop off our luggage. Then the same driver will take us to Kakku and on the way we'll pick up a guide. I think that's pretty much a full day, right?
The next day we want to go to Sankar. I understand it's a 2.5 to 3 hour boat ride each way. If we start early, say 6:30 in the morning, Is there enough time to do both Indien and Sarkar on the same day?
Our flight on the last day at Inle is at noon, so we'll have a couple of hours in the morning to exlore nearby.
Does this sound like a reasonable tour or is it too much? Also I also remember someone mentioned that the water level maybe too shallow to reach Sankar. Is December one of those months?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 2015최신카지노사이트ガ≫≫one004.com≪≪바카라사이트
- 2 Buying jewelry in India
- 3 Jaipur's Gem Palace
- 4 Chiang Mai
- 5 Phuket Weather
- 6 Early planning for yet another "second trip" to Japan
- 7 i Lanka Tea Plantaion Stay
- 8 hanoi eats
- 9 Vietnam Travel Guide
- 10 Travel Advice to Vietnam
- 11 Qatar airlines to mumbai
- 12 Bangkok to Chiang Mai, train or fly?
- 13 Castle & King tour operator review
- 14 If choice is necessary: Ninh Binh or Ba Be ?
- 15 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 16 TMI re Northern Vietnam rural "homestays"?
- 17 Five day itinerary for Bangkok. Ideas?
- 18 Bangkok for 3 nights, first time
- 19 Mongolia itinerary
- 20 Buying Jewelry in India
- 21 Indochina Junk - Which vessel?
- 22 Cooking class in Rajasthan India.
- 23 New Delhi - What to see?
- 24 Another Vietnam Visa Question
- 25 Finally, Smeagol and Muffins Japanese adventure begins.....
Hi Myanmar Experts,