Hi Myanmar Experts,
I have a quick question about how to see in Inle Lake in Myanmar. Two friends and I will be going to Myanmar for 9D8N in December. We will have 2 half days and 1 full day there.
Our flight will arrive at Heho early in the morning, and I have arranged a airport pickup to take us to our hotel in Nyaungshwe for check-in and drop off our luggage. Then the same driver will take us to Kakku and on the way we'll pick up a guide. I think that's pretty much a full day, right?
The next day we want to go to Sankar. I understand it's a 2.5 to 3 hour boat ride each way. If we start early, say 6:30 in the morning, Is there enough time to do both Indien and Sarkar on the same day?
Our flight on the last day at Inle is at noon, so we'll have a couple of hours in the morning to exlore nearby.
Does this sound like a reasonable tour or is it too much? Also I also remember someone mentioned that the water level maybe too shallow to reach Sankar. Is December one of those months?
Thanks in advance.
Inle Lake Sight-seeing
Hi Myanmar Experts,
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Guide/Driver for Mumbai,
- 2 Best way to Shimla from Delhi ?
- 3 Driver in South India
- 4 Hong Kong Island Hotels - Far From Central
- 5 Places to visit in India in October
- 6 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 7 Kyushu rail pass
- 8 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 9 Flying back and forth between Vietnam and Cambodia: where to start
- 10 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 11 Cambodge / Laos / Vietnam arts
- 12 My SEA trip : 2 months
- 13 Currency in South Korea
- 14 Craig and Jeane Depart for Australia and Bali
- 15 British tourists murdered in Koh Tao
- 16 A question concerning Sri Lanka's rainfall in Jan.
- 17 6 full days in Yagoon
- 18 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 19 5 day Bangkok Itinerary?
- 20 Amphawa Floating Market
- 21 Following Craig & Jeane's lead, I'm heading out. Thailand & Cambodia again.
- 22 Hotel suggestions Haeundae beach area Busan
- 23 Krabi island tours
- 24 Some advice on our latest Japan itinerary please?
- 25 13 Hour layover in KL, never visited city before, ideas?