Hi Myanmar Experts,
I have a quick question about how to see in Inle Lake in Myanmar. Two friends and I will be going to Myanmar for 9D8N in December. We will have 2 half days and 1 full day there.
Our flight will arrive at Heho early in the morning, and I have arranged a airport pickup to take us to our hotel in Nyaungshwe for check-in and drop off our luggage. Then the same driver will take us to Kakku and on the way we'll pick up a guide. I think that's pretty much a full day, right?
The next day we want to go to Sankar. I understand it's a 2.5 to 3 hour boat ride each way. If we start early, say 6:30 in the morning, Is there enough time to do both Indien and Sarkar on the same day?
Our flight on the last day at Inle is at noon, so we'll have a couple of hours in the morning to exlore nearby.
Does this sound like a reasonable tour or is it too much? Also I also remember someone mentioned that the water level maybe too shallow to reach Sankar. Is December one of those months?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 A new opportunity to interact with elephants in Thailand
- 2 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 3 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 4 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 5 First time to Japan for 19 year old and Mom (me)
- 6 MT. Fuji as a day trip from Tokyo
- 7 Osaka-Kyoto-Takayama -Kanazawa in 12 days with Kids Doable?
- 8 What seems to be my final itinerary
- 9 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 10 Are Alexander+Roberts China Tours Any Good?
- 11 TRIP REPORT: Osaka to Hiroshima and in-between stops (tsuyu / summer)
- 12 Totally unprepared
- 13 Advice for 8 days in Nepal
- 14 Hang Son Doong Cave in Vietnam
- 15 Tokyo Itinerary Help please
- 16 Hanoi - SaPa - Hue
- 17 Nai Thon beach Thailand
- 18 An island paradise?
- 19 1946-2007: An Old Soldier Returns to Camp Site in Beppu
- 20 Taxis at Mumbai airport
- 21 Need some help with my final itinerary
- 22 Yet again! This time in Dharamsala
- 23 Help with hotel in Saigon - An Lam Saigon River or Hotel des Arts??
- 24 Yogyakarta - Prambanan and Borobudur Travel Report
- 25 Rental Car Bali
Hi Myanmar Experts,