Hi Myanmar Experts,
I have a quick question about how to see in Inle Lake in Myanmar. Two friends and I will be going to Myanmar for 9D8N in December. We will have 2 half days and 1 full day there.
Our flight will arrive at Heho early in the morning, and I have arranged a airport pickup to take us to our hotel in Nyaungshwe for check-in and drop off our luggage. Then the same driver will take us to Kakku and on the way we'll pick up a guide. I think that's pretty much a full day, right?
The next day we want to go to Sankar. I understand it's a 2.5 to 3 hour boat ride each way. If we start early, say 6:30 in the morning, Is there enough time to do both Indien and Sarkar on the same day?
Our flight on the last day at Inle is at noon, so we'll have a couple of hours in the morning to exlore nearby.
Does this sound like a reasonable tour or is it too much? Also I also remember someone mentioned that the water level maybe too shallow to reach Sankar. Is December one of those months?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 2+3 days in Hong Kong - help w. planning
- 2 Kyoto, Nara, Osaka - 9 days
- 3 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 4 Shanghai, Xi'an, Beijing
- 5 Shanghai to Guilin Weekend Trip-July
- 6 A train ride through Java
- 7 Bicycle riding required?
- 8 hanoi eats
- 9 Ha Giang or SaPa
- 10 SE Asia 2014 trip report
- 11 Air Asia All You Can Fly
- 12 Malaysia travel route help!
- 13 3 weeks itinerary China
- 14 Just back from Sabah, Borneo -- Trip report!!!
- 15 Yangon Made Easy
- 16 JAPANiCAN.com
- 17 Hakone Volcano Warning
- 18 The Best Exotic Off-Season Holiday: Udaipur/Varanasi/Agra/ Delhi
- 19 Tour group for Cambodia and Vietnam or Myanmar?
- 20 Is it worth going to Phuket or Krabi in July and August?
- 21 INDIA - AMAZING PRIVATE TRIP IN MAY 2014
- 22 Japan Trip 3 - Initial Loose Planning
- 23 Best french restaurant in Hong Kong?
- 24 New Delhi - What to see?
- 25 Tokyo Hotels Etc.
Hi Myanmar Experts,