Hi Myanmar Experts,
I have a quick question about how to see in Inle Lake in Myanmar. Two friends and I will be going to Myanmar for 9D8N in December. We will have 2 half days and 1 full day there.
Our flight will arrive at Heho early in the morning, and I have arranged a airport pickup to take us to our hotel in Nyaungshwe for check-in and drop off our luggage. Then the same driver will take us to Kakku and on the way we'll pick up a guide. I think that's pretty much a full day, right?
The next day we want to go to Sankar. I understand it's a 2.5 to 3 hour boat ride each way. If we start early, say 6:30 in the morning, Is there enough time to do both Indien and Sarkar on the same day?
Our flight on the last day at Inle is at noon, so we'll have a couple of hours in the morning to exlore nearby.
Does this sound like a reasonable tour or is it too much? Also I also remember someone mentioned that the water level maybe too shallow to reach Sankar. Is December one of those months?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Mongolia tour or independently
- 2 July Travel to Mongolia
- 3 Chiang Mai...should we?
- 4 Kuala Lumpur & Penang
- 5 Tour Payment Deposit to Castle and King
- 6 Skip Vientaine, a mistake?
- 7 more problems for Tiger Temple - Abbot mauled
- 8 Hakone Free Pass
- 9 NRT 21 hrs layover, need help with train schedule
- 10 Castle & King tour operator review
- 11 Santhiya or Anatara in Koh Phangan?
- 12 First trip to Japan
- 13 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 14 What beach to choose?!?!
- 15 Thailand itinerary help - 3 weeks in December
- 16 Calling habitués of Chiang Rai.
- 17 Singapore or Bali
- 18 Travel to Singapore & Area with Husband and 2 teenage boys
- 19 Driver recommendation in Bali
- 20 RHK'S Spring trip
- 21 Hotels in Beijing
- 22 Need a place to stay in Chang Mai
- 23 Trekking in Tsum Valley Nepal with Great Vision Treks&Expedition
- 24 Some Final Thoughts on a Trip to SE Asia
- 25 Hanoi, Vietnam - The last days in April, 2015
Hi Myanmar Experts,