Hi Myanmar Experts,
I have a quick question about how to see in Inle Lake in Myanmar. Two friends and I will be going to Myanmar for 9D8N in December. We will have 2 half days and 1 full day there.
Our flight will arrive at Heho early in the morning, and I have arranged a airport pickup to take us to our hotel in Nyaungshwe for check-in and drop off our luggage. Then the same driver will take us to Kakku and on the way we'll pick up a guide. I think that's pretty much a full day, right?
The next day we want to go to Sankar. I understand it's a 2.5 to 3 hour boat ride each way. If we start early, say 6:30 in the morning, Is there enough time to do both Indien and Sarkar on the same day?
Our flight on the last day at Inle is at noon, so we'll have a couple of hours in the morning to exlore nearby.
Does this sound like a reasonable tour or is it too much? Also I also remember someone mentioned that the water level maybe too shallow to reach Sankar. Is December one of those months?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 태양성카지노✳∬＼＜re779.com/＞＼∬✳태양성카지노
- 2 ✷【／✷【 ＴＵ７３６.ＣＯＭ 】✷／】블랙잭카지노
- 3 Sweltering, steamy, sizzingly southern India--It was hot!
- 4 15 Days in Japan, Need Help With Last Two
- 5 Vietnam, Laos, Siem Reap, Chiang Rai - ? the right # days/order of travel??
- 6 Krabi? Phuket? Phi Phi?
- 7 Return of tourism to Nepal
- 8 Great Wall in a wheelchair
- 9 Off the Beaten Path Near Kanazawa?
- 10 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 11 Yangon Birthday Dinner
- 12 Best beaches in Sri Lanka
- 13 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 14 Eating in India
- 15 Trekking in India
- 16 What does a Japan Rail Pass really do?
- 17 Hong Kong Layover at Night
- 18 Kavey April 2016 Japan Itinerary Planning
- 19 Sri Lanka plan
- 20 Vietnam - September 2015
- 21 A tour operator overwhelmingly mentioned on another site
- 22 Beijing tours -- worth it?
- 23 Cambodia & Vietnam- 2 Weeks with Kids
- 24 Private guide and driver for India
- 25 Hong Kong - help please.
Hi Myanmar Experts,