Hi Myanmar Experts,
I have a quick question about how to see in Inle Lake in Myanmar. Two friends and I will be going to Myanmar for 9D8N in December. We will have 2 half days and 1 full day there.
Our flight will arrive at Heho early in the morning, and I have arranged a airport pickup to take us to our hotel in Nyaungshwe for check-in and drop off our luggage. Then the same driver will take us to Kakku and on the way we'll pick up a guide. I think that's pretty much a full day, right?
The next day we want to go to Sankar. I understand it's a 2.5 to 3 hour boat ride each way. If we start early, say 6:30 in the morning, Is there enough time to do both Indien and Sarkar on the same day?
Our flight on the last day at Inle is at noon, so we'll have a couple of hours in the morning to exlore nearby.
Does this sound like a reasonable tour or is it too much? Also I also remember someone mentioned that the water level maybe too shallow to reach Sankar. Is December one of those months?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 freelancer driver north India
- 2 Hotel Chang Mai
- 3 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 4 Kindly request/need 30 days Thailand+Vietnam itineary advice
- 5 Help with SEAsia itinerary
- 6 Ankor Wat - sunset , sunrise, itinerary
- 7 Kindly requests/needs 30 days Thailand+Vietnam itinerary advice
- 8 Advising hotels of time of arrival?
- 9 Hotel in Hanoi
- 10 India help needed
- 11 Beach hotel Thailand
- 12 Cruise to Vietnam -Excursions from cruise terminal
- 13 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 14 Permit alert Andaman Islands
- 15 Sim cards and adaptors
- 16 Singapor/Malaysia/Thailand trip - Need advices!
- 17 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 18 Sri Lanka Visa
- 19 Hoi Ann hotel
- 20 Place to stay Hue
- 21 Good Places to See in Ooty?
- 22 What are the best places to visit in karnataka during November?
- 23 First Trip to Japan - help with planning please
- 24 Sapa - current conditions due to typhoon
- 25 Four Days in South Korea (Incheon and Seoul) with Baby
Hi Myanmar Experts,