Hi Myanmar Experts,
I have a quick question about how to see in Inle Lake in Myanmar. Two friends and I will be going to Myanmar for 9D8N in December. We will have 2 half days and 1 full day there.
Our flight will arrive at Heho early in the morning, and I have arranged a airport pickup to take us to our hotel in Nyaungshwe for check-in and drop off our luggage. Then the same driver will take us to Kakku and on the way we'll pick up a guide. I think that's pretty much a full day, right?
The next day we want to go to Sankar. I understand it's a 2.5 to 3 hour boat ride each way. If we start early, say 6:30 in the morning, Is there enough time to do both Indien and Sarkar on the same day?
Our flight on the last day at Inle is at noon, so we'll have a couple of hours in the morning to exlore nearby.
Does this sound like a reasonable tour or is it too much? Also I also remember someone mentioned that the water level maybe too shallow to reach Sankar. Is December one of those months?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Road Scholar tour in China
- 2 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 3 China in june-July
- 4 Driver for a 18 day trip in Sri Lanka?
- 5 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 6 ? Regarding Can Tho floating market
- 7 Recommended novel for those visiting (or who have visited ) Cambodia
- 8 Bali - What to do?
- 9 China in July
- 10 Seim Reap: hotels?
- 11 How to choose a hotel in Luang Prabang
- 12 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 13 Problems turned opportunities-Myanmar
- 14 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 15 Is Halong Bay too touristy or still worth the visit?
- 16 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 17 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 18 Internship in Beijing - 4 weeks Where to stay?
- 19 Being customs
- 20 Itinerary feedback please
- 21 ?driver/guide recommendation in Chiang Rai/Chiang Mai
- 22 Itinerary help - 10 days Japan
- 23 Tips in Myanmar
- 24 Elephant Hills or Elephant Haven in Thailand?
- 25 Thailand Itinerary with kids--advice needed
Hi Myanmar Experts,