Hi Myanmar Experts,
I have a quick question about how to see in Inle Lake in Myanmar. Two friends and I will be going to Myanmar for 9D8N in December. We will have 2 half days and 1 full day there.
Our flight will arrive at Heho early in the morning, and I have arranged a airport pickup to take us to our hotel in Nyaungshwe for check-in and drop off our luggage. Then the same driver will take us to Kakku and on the way we'll pick up a guide. I think that's pretty much a full day, right?
The next day we want to go to Sankar. I understand it's a 2.5 to 3 hour boat ride each way. If we start early, say 6:30 in the morning, Is there enough time to do both Indien and Sarkar on the same day?
Our flight on the last day at Inle is at noon, so we'll have a couple of hours in the morning to exlore nearby.
Does this sound like a reasonable tour or is it too much? Also I also remember someone mentioned that the water level maybe too shallow to reach Sankar. Is December one of those months?
Thanks in advance.
Inle Lake Sight-seeing
Hi Myanmar Experts,
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Planning Japan Trip #2
- 2 A week in April; Kyoto and Tokyo?
- 3 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 4 Takayama ideas in April?
- 5 Harbin Ice and Snow World
- 6 Restaurants and Things to do at night
- 7 Christmas in Kerala? Birthday in Goa?
- 8 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 9 Shaanxi History Museum
- 10 Cost differences between spring and autumn visits to Japan?
- 11 Indonesia Itinerary help
- 12 Ideas for an off beaten path trip in Burma
- 13 First time visiting Japan. Please help
- 14 First Time Visit to Japan in November 2015 - Itinerary Review
- 15 Madly Dashing to Bali - Hotel Report
- 16 Update on recent TR's on Mrauk U
- 17 Bali Honeymoon. Got 3/4 places decided on, struggling on the last...HELP!
- 18 4-1/2 days in Seoul
- 19 3 Weeks in Japan - Please critique my itineary
- 20 Help! Selecting a Thai beach!
- 21 India
- 22 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 23 Tokyo and Thailand in July
- 24 Tokyo to Takayama or Kanazawa
- 25 Vietnam Family Travel Plans