Our travel agent has recommended that we stay at Inle Resort for that part of the trip. We are planning to be in Inle for the Phaung Daw Oo Pagoda Festival in October and he feels we should book this as soon as possible.
Does anyone have any feedback on this hotel (Inle Resort) and if it's a good place to stay? I've checked reviews but as usual they are slightly cryptic..."souless" being one of the adjectives used. But in some cases being soul less is preferable when the alternatives are worse!
In case there are recommendations for other hotels, his list is:
Yangon : Panorama Hotel
Nay Pyi Taw : Aureum Resort
Bagan : Thazin Garden Hotel
Monywa : Win Unity Resort
Mandalay : Ayeyarwaddy River View Hotel
Kalaw : Dream Villa
Inle ( in the lake ) : Inle Resort ( Deluxe Villa )
Inle ( Nyaung Shwe ) : Manaw Thukha Hotel
Taungoo : Royal Kaytumadi Hotel
Golden Rock : Mountain Top Hotel
Thanks for any insights or comments!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 2 Safety concerns for solo female traveler in SE Asia and itinerary feedback
- 3 Sweltering in Saigon.
- 4 Japan in December - yay or nay?
- 5 Bangkok- Sky Bars
- 6 Bangkok- Dinner Cruises
- 7 Beijing Architecture and Art District - Travel Report
- 8 Something about... Malaysia
- 9 Kyoto Temples and Imperial Palace - Travel Report
- 10 Renting 4G Wi-Fi Device in Korea
- 11 Budget Servied Apt
- 12 Terracotta Warriors
- 13 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 14 Destinations like Ubud or Seminyak in Bali?
- 15 hiking japan sept
- 16 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 17 Japan - itinerary help needed!
- 18 The best way to My Son
- 19 Japan Itinerary!
- 20 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 21 Travel from Busan to Seoul by bus
- 22 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 23 Travelling the Silk Road - Trip Report
- 24 Cooking class/Food Tour/Fish market tour
- 25 Japan rough itinerary
Inle Lake hotel recommendations and Phaung Daw Oo Pagoda festival.