Our travel agent has recommended that we stay at Inle Resort for that part of the trip. We are planning to be in Inle for the Phaung Daw Oo Pagoda Festival in October and he feels we should book this as soon as possible.
Does anyone have any feedback on this hotel (Inle Resort) and if it's a good place to stay? I've checked reviews but as usual they are slightly cryptic..."souless" being one of the adjectives used. But in some cases being soul less is preferable when the alternatives are worse!
In case there are recommendations for other hotels, his list is:
Yangon : Panorama Hotel
Nay Pyi Taw : Aureum Resort
Bagan : Thazin Garden Hotel
Monywa : Win Unity Resort
Mandalay : Ayeyarwaddy River View Hotel
Kalaw : Dream Villa
Inle ( in the lake ) : Inle Resort ( Deluxe Villa )
Inle ( Nyaung Shwe ) : Manaw Thukha Hotel
Taungoo : Royal Kaytumadi Hotel
Golden Rock : Mountain Top Hotel
Thanks for any insights or comments!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 US/CANADA: Tec*h SUPP0RT YAHOO CONTACT 1:888:482:3831 YAHOO MAIL
- 2 How many nights in Tokyo/Kyoto/Osaka? Organizing an itinerary?
- 3 Southeast Asia 2 month itinerary
- 4 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 5 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 6 Tea estates of Munnar
- 7 Booking on the fly
- 8 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 9 Ferry from Selayar to Flores
- 10 Bali Honeymoon - Rec. for Quieter Northern Town
- 11 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 12 like my food
- 13 Laos or Kerala?
- 14 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 15 Singapore hotel for 3 days
- 16 Portable wifi rental
- 17 21 Day Itinerary to Myanmar - Looking for Suggestions
- 18 Myanmar Itinerary -would like some help!
- 19 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 20 Duty-Free on Arrival at Hanoi Noi Bai Airport
- 21 Gluten Free in Armenia?
- 22 Uzbekistan Visa
- 23 Which Mumbai Hotel? Westin vs Marriott
- 24 Neighborhoods in Singapore, Bangkok, Cambodia
- 25 Hokkaido and northern Honshu itinerary advice
Inle Lake hotel recommendations and Phaung Daw Oo Pagoda festival.