Our travel agent has recommended that we stay at Inle Resort for that part of the trip. We are planning to be in Inle for the Phaung Daw Oo Pagoda Festival in October and he feels we should book this as soon as possible.
Does anyone have any feedback on this hotel (Inle Resort) and if it's a good place to stay? I've checked reviews but as usual they are slightly cryptic..."souless" being one of the adjectives used. But in some cases being soul less is preferable when the alternatives are worse!
In case there are recommendations for other hotels, his list is:
Yangon : Panorama Hotel
Nay Pyi Taw : Aureum Resort
Bagan : Thazin Garden Hotel
Monywa : Win Unity Resort
Mandalay : Ayeyarwaddy River View Hotel
Kalaw : Dream Villa
Inle ( in the lake ) : Inle Resort ( Deluxe Villa )
Inle ( Nyaung Shwe ) : Manaw Thukha Hotel
Taungoo : Royal Kaytumadi Hotel
Golden Rock : Mountain Top Hotel
Thanks for any insights or comments!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 2 Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Sukhotai ..or even Siem Riep?:
- 3 Kerala House Boat book online?
- 4 Tokyo-to do and districts
- 5 Understanding beach destinations in Thailand
- 6 3 weeks in Japan
- 7 3 Weeks Thailand Itinerary - Advice Sought
- 8 Seeing the bats at Khao Yai, Thailand
- 9 Itinerary/tips for 2-3 weeks in Japan in Nov.
- 10 Taj Mahal under construction?
- 11 India Tour Companies
- 12 Vietnam Dong
- 13 First trip to Japan - 3 weeks, summer 2018
- 14 Appropriate Dress For The Cultural Triangle
- 15 First time in Japan in November - Request Itinerary Help
- 16 New Years in Japan
- 17 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 18 First timer to Hong Kong, Thailand & Cambodia
- 19 Touristy Thailand
- 20 Tour company for China and Southeast Asia
- 21 One week in Taiwan (is not enough!)
- 22 Vietnam with kids/teens
- 23 Myanmar tour companies
- 24 Help with 2 week Thailand itinerary
- 25 A Victory Day Tour
Inle Lake hotel recommendations and Phaung Daw Oo Pagoda festival.