I have been to Nepal two times,seen all the basic sites,including Chitwan andPohkara.But this is the first time I have considered a trek.I need some info on reliable agents and the best treks to take other than the Everest Base Camp trek.Thanks
INFORMATION ON TREKS
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 At the very beginning stages of planning a trip to Shanghai and Beijing
- 2 Transit Hanoi Airport again? Long time transit? Somewhere to sleep?
- 3 Some Final Thoughts on a Trip to SE Asia
- 4 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 5 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 6 NYT Article on Myanmar
- 7 tips and ideas for 10 days in Sri Lanka, train travel, beach options
- 8 Chiang Mai - Sightseeing
- 9 Vietnam Family Travel Plans
- 10 Is Boutique Sri Lanka out of business?
- 11 Vietnam Itinerary - should I drop anything as too much
- 12 Lcuy's 2015 Jaunt to Japan; Kyushu w/ Fukuoka, Kumamoto & Kurokawa Onsen
- 13 Planning Japan Trip #2
- 14 60+ travelers to Vietnam, package tour or day tours?
- 15 Phuket and surrounding areas
- 16 Anything in Hanoi apart from the Old Quarter
- 17 hokkaido outskirts
- 18 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 19 HKIA taxi with 3 people plus luggage?
- 20 July itinerary in Japan
- 21 India and Nepal 2014
- 22 4-1/2 days in Seoul
- 23 Phones, staying in touch and SIM cards in India
- 24 2 Wonderful Weeks in Thailand
- 25 How early do you get to get to the airport in Thailand?