I have been invited to a wedding in India and it is all happening pretty fast. I have applied for a visa and it has been granted and I'm now looking into tickets. But feel free to give me advice about New Delhi and Lucknow Is Delhi worth a visit for a few days or should we go to Jaipur or Agra? We will only have about a week in India this time but I'm sure we will go back
http://gardkarlsen.com - trip reports and pictures
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 https://musclebuildingbuy.com/dxl-male-enhancement/
- 2 Good Places to See in Ooty?
- 3 Vietnam tours
- 4 India Tour Companies
- 5 Planning for India - comments please
- 6 Silver Jewellery is Popular For Its Specific Properties.
- 7 Vietnam with kids/teens
- 8 Colombo city tour with Ceylon Rustic Guide?
- 9 What island to visit while visiting HongKong
- 10 Solo advice for Tokyo and Hong Kong
- 11 Advice on hotels in Shinjuku
- 12 Traffic and Police in India
- 13 Tokyo-to do and districts
- 14 Kerala House Boat book online?
- 15 New Thai Visa
- 16 Georgia (country) Trip Report
- 17 First time in Japan in November - Request Itinerary Help
- 18 Best One World Flight Routing For Indonesia: September, 2018
- 19 Why Should I include Colombo in my tour itinerary?
- 20 New Years in Japan
- 21 A Victory Day Tour
- 22 India visa for new passport
- 23 Osaka Food Guide - Travel Report
- 24 Best natural wonders in Japan?
- 25 Tuk Tuk Driver For Cochin