I have been invited to a wedding in India and it is all happening pretty fast. I have applied for a visa and it has been granted and I'm now looking into tickets. But feel free to give me advice about New Delhi and Lucknow Is Delhi worth a visit for a few days or should we go to Jaipur or Agra? We will only have about a week in India this time but I'm sure we will go back
http://gardkarlsen.com - trip reports and pictures
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 2 Takayama trail, Japan
- 3 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 4 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 5 1 day itinerary in Busan
- 6 Trip report : Annapurna Circuit October 2016
- 7 Cherry Blossom season Mount Fuji area
- 8 Beijing tours
- 9 Japan - Will We Get Lost?
- 10 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 11 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 12 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 13 HK to Beijing for 3 weeks- mid March to early April- itinerary help please!
- 14 Cambodia to Vietnam e-visa image format
- 15 Nakasendo Walk: Some help please
- 16 Visa for India
- 17 Best place to buy real cheap designer bags ?
- 18 Hong Kong and Angkor Wat
- 19 Hútòng Walking
- 20 Asia Forum Fans: Craig and Jeane Visit Ecuador and the Galapagos
- 21 Singapore SAEX bus service question
- 22 21 Hours in Hong Kong
- 23 best options for cell phone in Vietnam and Thailand
- 24 Please come back, colduphere!
- 25 Celebration of Life for Carol