I have been invited to a wedding in India and it is all happening pretty fast. I have applied for a visa and it has been granted and I'm now looking into tickets. But feel free to give me advice about New Delhi and Lucknow Is Delhi worth a visit for a few days or should we go to Jaipur or Agra? We will only have about a week in India this time but I'm sure we will go back
http://gardkarlsen.com - trip reports and pictures
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 경마문화 ■■접_속: kro55.컴 ■■
- 2 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 3 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 4 Elephant Hills or Elephant Haven in Thailand?
- 5 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 6 Road Scholar tour in China
- 7 Being customs
- 8 Internship in Beijing - 4 weeks Where to stay?
- 9 Thailand Itinerary with kids--advice needed
- 10 Favorite Andaman coast beach hotels with kids?
- 11 Itinerary help - 10 days Japan
- 12 Tips in Myanmar
- 13 myanmar
- 14 Feedback on rough one month SE Asia trip
- 15 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 16 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 17 Help w/ 20 Days in South India & Sri Lanka
- 18 ?driver/guide recommendation in Chiang Rai/Chiang Mai
- 19 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 20 A beach of choice on Samui
- 21 Quick question about Vietnam Visa Exception during overland crossing
- 22 Travel India solo
- 23 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 24 3.5 Weeks in Japan (First-time) Itinerary Help
- 25 Hotel Suggestions - New Delhi