I have been invited to a wedding in India and it is all happening pretty fast. I have applied for a visa and it has been granted and I'm now looking into tickets. But feel free to give me advice about New Delhi and Lucknow Is Delhi worth a visit for a few days or should we go to Jaipur or Agra? We will only have about a week in India this time but I'm sure we will go back
http://gardkarlsen.com - trip reports and pictures
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 바다이야기릴게임 ＜접_속: kkn36.com＞
- 2 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 3 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 4 Thailand/Cambodia/Vietnam 3 weeks itinerary and visa help
- 5 India Tour Companies
- 6 Bye bye SE Asia
- 7 Train to Sapa from Hanoi
- 8 Laos planning.
- 9 Japan rough itinerary
- 10 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 11 Pocket Wi-Fi Speeds (187.5 Mbps v. 75 Mbps)?
- 12 Hotel Claska vs. Prince Sakura Tower
- 13 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 14 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 15 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 16 One night in Osaka
- 17 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 18 Japan - costs
- 19 Japan for Foodies
- 20 Planning Honeymoon to Thailand
- 21 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 22 Japan Rail Pass
- 23 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 24 south east asia 3 weeks in june
- 25 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018