Me and my friend are going to Nepal in March and April 2000. First we're going to trek in the Ganesh Himal area. After that we're going for a white water raft trip. We're also going to Chitwan National Park and last but not least we will do some sightseeing in Pokhara and Kathmandu.
Here's what I would like to know:
- What cloths will we need in the mountains (highest altitude on our trek will be 4500 meters)
- Do we need special sunglasses in the mountains or are normal sunglasses good enough.
- Is sunblock ok, or will we need some more protection against the sun.
- Do you have any other tips/info
Kind regards, Kim.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Skip Vientaine, a mistake?
- 2 Tour Payment Deposit to Castle and King
- 3 Thailand and Myanmar-Hot Hot Hot!
- 4 First trip to Japan
- 5 Calling habitués of Chiang Rai.
- 6 Northern India in June
- 7 Tauck or Abercrombie and Kent or Louise Nicholson
- 8 Hakone Free Pass
- 9 8.5 Days in India - Insane?
- 10 NRT 21 hrs layover, need help with train schedule
- 11 OAT trip to India
- 12 Thailand Itinerary...which order?
- 13 Chiang Mai...should we?
- 14 more problems for Tiger Temple - Abbot mauled
- 15 Castle & King tour operator review
- 16 Santhiya or Anatara in Koh Phangan?
- 17 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 18 What beach to choose?!?!
- 19 Thailand itinerary help - 3 weeks in December
- 20 Singapore or Bali
- 21 Travel to Singapore & Area with Husband and 2 teenage boys
- 22 Driver recommendation in Bali
- 23 RHK'S Spring trip
- 24 Hotels in Beijing
- 25 Need a place to stay in Chang Mai