Me and my friend are going to Nepal in March and April 2000. First we're going to trek in the Ganesh Himal area. After that we're going for a white water raft trip. We're also going to Chitwan National Park and last but not least we will do some sightseeing in Pokhara and Kathmandu.
Here's what I would like to know:
- What cloths will we need in the mountains (highest altitude on our trek will be 4500 meters)
- Do we need special sunglasses in the mountains or are normal sunglasses good enough.
- Is sunblock ok, or will we need some more protection against the sun.
- Do you have any other tips/info
Kind regards, Kim.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Singapore or Hong Kong
- 2 Southern India 1st Time Mom/Daughter HELP
- 3 19 Day Sri Lanka Itinerary - Advice Needed!
- 4 Train Travel in Thailand
- 5 base in Osaka or Kyoto question
- 6 Kyoto & Tokyo tips
- 7 Booking hotels for Japan in April 2017
- 8 Phillipines - Tour Companies
- 9 Phuket
- 10 Viewing Tigers in India - Best Time of Year?
- 11 Honeymoon in Thailan
- 12 Tokyo & Kyoto
- 13 Planning first India trip: Advice needed!!
- 14 Choosing destination while travelling with infant
- 15 India 1st Time Itinerary Revised - HELP!
- 16 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 17 options on 2 potential itineraries
- 18 Beautiful location for painting
- 19 Help for 10 days for first timer in Japan
- 20 Tips for Myanmar in October
- 21 NOT the Same Visa on Arrival Question... Sorta
- 22 David's First Draft Itinerary for Sakura 2017
- 23 New luxury hotel in Singapore
- 24 2 Week Honeymoon in Singapore and Indonesia
- 25 Hotels in Krabi area