Me and my friend are going to Nepal in March and April 2000. First we're going to trek in the Ganesh Himal area. After that we're going for a white water raft trip. We're also going to Chitwan National Park and last but not least we will do some sightseeing in Pokhara and Kathmandu.
Here's what I would like to know:
- What cloths will we need in the mountains (highest altitude on our trek will be 4500 meters)
- Do we need special sunglasses in the mountains or are normal sunglasses good enough.
- Is sunblock ok, or will we need some more protection against the sun.
- Do you have any other tips/info
Kind regards, Kim.
Info on Nepal
- 1 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 2 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 3 Varanasi lodging - to ghat or not to ghat etc etc - help!
- 4 Craig and Jeane Visit Japan - 2013 Trip Report
- 5 SALAY from BAGAN
- 6 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 7 Visa process for those residing in NY/NJ/CT
- 8 Robinson store/Bangrak, Bangkok - has it reopened?
- 9 Next trip: Sri Lanka & Maldives. Need help from the travel gods.
- 10 Craig and Jeane's Japan Photos are Up
- 11 cell phone in india
- 12 Car hire in India -- Narendra Kumar and hiredriverindia.com
- 13 Resorts With Private Cabins Instead Of Hotel Rooms?
- 14 Magical India
- 15 Night cruise to Kyushu from Kansai (Osaka and Kobe)
- 16 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 17 Thailand-Bangkok-Ko Samui-Chang mai in the begining of May
- 18 Japan: best time to go?
- 19 Trip Report Kerala: Backwaters & Beach (DEC 2013)
- 20 Plan On Finally Visiting Japan, Looking For Advice...!
- 21 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 22 Any recommendations for drivers in Beijing?
- 23 Questions, questions and more questions for first time trip to Asia
- 24 7 Days in Sri Lanka
- 25 Beijing - is the air quality THAT bad?