Me and my friend are going to Nepal in March and April 2000. First we're going to trek in the Ganesh Himal area. After that we're going for a white water raft trip. We're also going to Chitwan National Park and last but not least we will do some sightseeing in Pokhara and Kathmandu.
Here's what I would like to know:
- What cloths will we need in the mountains (highest altitude on our trek will be 4500 meters)
- Do we need special sunglasses in the mountains or are normal sunglasses good enough.
- Is sunblock ok, or will we need some more protection against the sun.
- Do you have any other tips/info
Kind regards, Kim.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Road Scholar tour in China
- 2 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 3 China in june-July
- 4 Driver for a 18 day trip in Sri Lanka?
- 5 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 6 ? Regarding Can Tho floating market
- 7 Recommended novel for those visiting (or who have visited ) Cambodia
- 8 Bali - What to do?
- 9 China in July
- 10 Seim Reap: hotels?
- 11 How to choose a hotel in Luang Prabang
- 12 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 13 Problems turned opportunities-Myanmar
- 14 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 15 Is Halong Bay too touristy or still worth the visit?
- 16 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 17 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 18 Internship in Beijing - 4 weeks Where to stay?
- 19 Being customs
- 20 Itinerary feedback please
- 21 ?driver/guide recommendation in Chiang Rai/Chiang Mai
- 22 Itinerary help - 10 days Japan
- 23 Tips in Myanmar
- 24 Elephant Hills or Elephant Haven in Thailand?
- 25 Thailand Itinerary with kids--advice needed