Me and my friend are going to Nepal in March and April 2000. First we're going to trek in the Ganesh Himal area. After that we're going for a white water raft trip. We're also going to Chitwan National Park and last but not least we will do some sightseeing in Pokhara and Kathmandu.
Here's what I would like to know:
- What cloths will we need in the mountains (highest altitude on our trek will be 4500 meters)
- Do we need special sunglasses in the mountains or are normal sunglasses good enough.
- Is sunblock ok, or will we need some more protection against the sun.
- Do you have any other tips/info
Kind regards, Kim.
Info on Nepal
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Hotels in Hong Kong
- 2 SE Asia July/August - more itinerary advice needed
- 3 Flying from place to place in Asia - here's our plan with questions
- 4 Bali trip - Places to visit outside of Bali / SE Asia
- 5 India for 2 weeks in December/January
- 6 what gifts to take to host in Cambodia from the U.D.
- 7 Recs for Tokyo hotels
- 8 How safe is Delhi/India
- 9 Malaria
- 10 Drinking cheap in Singapore
- 11 Has anyone done a houseboat trip in Kerala
- 12 Vietnam and coffee
- 13 I'm going to Japan!
- 14 Sixteen Day in South Korea
- 15 Living in Bangalore, India for 12 months. How to handle Malaria?
- 16 Diving in Thailand? Be aware!
- 17 Have you stayed at Outrigger Laguna Beach Resort Phuket?
- 18 Cherry blossom
- 19 Hua Hin or another family friendly beach?
- 20 Trip Report on Recent Journey to Nepal
- 21 Shopping in Akhiabara
- 22 Which Putu in Bali????
- 23 Calling all Boracay experts!
- 24 10 hour layover in Tokyo Narita Airport
- 25 Suggestion for which city to break up our flights on the way to India?