Me and my friend are going to Nepal in March and April 2000. First we're going to trek in the Ganesh Himal area. After that we're going for a white water raft trip. We're also going to Chitwan National Park and last but not least we will do some sightseeing in Pokhara and Kathmandu.
Here's what I would like to know:
- What cloths will we need in the mountains (highest altitude on our trek will be 4500 meters)
- Do we need special sunglasses in the mountains or are normal sunglasses good enough.
- Is sunblock ok, or will we need some more protection against the sun.
- Do you have any other tips/info
Kind regards, Kim.
Info on Nepal
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 2 Help: 24 hours to change decision for award flight BKK-SFO
- 3 Seoul - Cuckoo rice cooker
- 4 Thailand - Food recos
- 5 First Time Solo Trip To Thailand Itinerary
- 6 2nd location on the beach
- 7 Laos for the backpacker
- 8 The best way (or place) to see Mt. Fuji while staying in Tokyo
- 9 Single parent traveling to Thailand with a 4-yo son
- 10 Amazing Samurai Armor Exhibition
- 11 Buying loose sapphires in Sri Lanka
- 12 Thailand Hotel
- 13 Which Section of Great Wall? And add visit to Ming Tombs?
- 14 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia
- 15 Honeymoon in Thailand
- 16 One Week in Asia, First Time Trip to Asia
- 17 vietnam and laos
- 18 Can you HELP with figuring out United Miles and how to get them SF-Bangkok?
- 19 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 20 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 21 JR West rail pass changes and new Nozomi pass
- 22 5 nights in Japan.
- 23 Great place for a honeymoon destination?
- 24 Is Boutique Sri Lanka out of business?
- 25 A week in Hong Kong with a 6 yr old-where to stay?