Me and my friend are going to Nepal in March and April 2000. First we're going to trek in the Ganesh Himal area. After that we're going for a white water raft trip. We're also going to Chitwan National Park and last but not least we will do some sightseeing in Pokhara and Kathmandu.
Here's what I would like to know:
- What cloths will we need in the mountains (highest altitude on our trek will be 4500 meters)
- Do we need special sunglasses in the mountains or are normal sunglasses good enough.
- Is sunblock ok, or will we need some more protection against the sun.
- Do you have any other tips/info
Kind regards, Kim.
Info on Nepal
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Karen and Tom - a romantic Vietnam getaway: ENGAGED!!!
- 2 12 day split between Beijing and Shanghai
- 3 Please help me plan 3.5 weeks in South Korea
- 4 April in Bangkok, again!
- 5 Problems at 12,000'
- 6 Hua Hin or another family friendly beach?
- 7 Recs for Tokyo hotels
- 8 GOING TO SE ASIA , NEED HELP
- 9 Sixteen Day in South Korea
- 10 osaka to kobe frrom ship to ship
- 11 Spring trip to Tokyo and Kyoto -10 days
- 12 Best Time of Year to Visit Ko Samui/Krabi (Weather)
- 13 Which Putu in Bali????
- 14 Biting the India bullet...well, maybe...
- 15 Japan, japan
- 16 Have you stayed at Outrigger Laguna Beach Resort Phuket?
- 17 Bangkok, Luang Prabang, Luang Say, Chiang Rai, Singapore (but no Siem Reap)
- 18 Flying from place to place in Asia - here's our plan with questions
- 19 Hong Kong restaurants
- 20 Hotels in Hong Kong
- 21 India for 2 weeks in December/January
- 22 Drinking cheap in Singapore
- 23 Has anyone done a houseboat trip in Kerala
- 24 Bali trip - Places to visit outside of Bali / SE Asia
- 25 SE Asia July/August - more itinerary advice needed