Me and my friend are going to Nepal in March and April 2000. First we're going to trek in the Ganesh Himal area. After that we're going for a white water raft trip. We're also going to Chitwan National Park and last but not least we will do some sightseeing in Pokhara and Kathmandu.
Here's what I would like to know:
- What cloths will we need in the mountains (highest altitude on our trek will be 4500 meters)
- Do we need special sunglasses in the mountains or are normal sunglasses good enough.
- Is sunblock ok, or will we need some more protection against the sun.
- Do you have any other tips/info
Kind regards, Kim.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bank Instrument To Fund Your Projects
- 2 Trip Report : China
- 3 Need ideas for 9 nights end of Feb. in Malaysia or Indonesia
- 4 Quickie Kathmandu visit worthwhile?
- 5 Need help with Sri Lanka itinerary and hotels
- 6 Beijing tours
- 7 Namaste India - Shopping/Money
- 8 help with trip itinerary in April/May
- 9 Help with itinerary for 11 days
- 10 Japan GTG, early April
- 11 Japan itinerary advice
- 12 Upcoming friendly planet trip best of India and nepql
- 13 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback
- 14 Staying in Chaoyang, XiCheng or Dongsheng - Beijing
- 15 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 16 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 17 Other than Kyoto?
- 18 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 19 Confusion with LTE data with a Verizon iPhone 6 Plus
- 20 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 21 Vietnam for 14 days help to find travel company
- 22 Japan: 34 days becomes 12 (or 17)
- 23 Narita Airport to Shinjuku
- 24 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 25 Advice needed from Japan train pros