Me and my friend are going to Nepal in March and April 2000. First we're going to trek in the Ganesh Himal area. After that we're going for a white water raft trip. We're also going to Chitwan National Park and last but not least we will do some sightseeing in Pokhara and Kathmandu.
Here's what I would like to know:
- What cloths will we need in the mountains (highest altitude on our trek will be 4500 meters)
- Do we need special sunglasses in the mountains or are normal sunglasses good enough.
- Is sunblock ok, or will we need some more protection against the sun.
- Do you have any other tips/info
Kind regards, Kim.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 of the flooring
- 2 on the dash of red jump
- 3 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 4 Jan-March: TH, HK, JP?
- 5 India Safari 2017
- 6 India in March and April??
- 7 Datong in Winter
- 8 Our trip to the Republic of Georgia
- 9 Yes, They Are wearing black in Bangkok
- 10 Places to Buy Japanese Whisky - Kyoto and Tokyo
- 11 haneda hotel
- 12 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 13 Rishikesh, India
- 14 Southeast Asia - 15 Nights Itinerary
- 15 3 days around Krabi - Best Beach to stay?
- 16 maldives safe for woman traveling alone?
- 17 Japan-best mobile wifi router?
- 18 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 19 Siem reap to Sihanoukville flight
- 20 Japan- National Holiday
- 21 Planning a trek to Sikkim amid 16-21 of December 2016
- 22 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 23 5 nights in Kerala or Chennai?
- 24 Santa Maria Travels and Inle Lake
- 25 Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore - advise is needed