Me and my friend are going to Nepal in March and April 2000. First we're going to trek in the Ganesh Himal area. After that we're going for a white water raft trip. We're also going to Chitwan National Park and last but not least we will do some sightseeing in Pokhara and Kathmandu.
Here's what I would like to know:
- What cloths will we need in the mountains (highest altitude on our trek will be 4500 meters)
- Do we need special sunglasses in the mountains or are normal sunglasses good enough.
- Is sunblock ok, or will we need some more protection against the sun.
- Do you have any other tips/info
Kind regards, Kim.
Info on Nepal
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Please critique my Thailand itinerary
- 2 Tokyo to Takayama with transit in Matsumoto in one day
- 3 Kyoto to Koyasan, then Koyasan to Hiroshima
- 4 Bali - Suggested Driver/Car - Seminyak and Ubud Expert
- 5 Beach selection in Thailand
- 6 Chiang Mai, flight: best travel logistics to which Island?
- 7 Malaysian honeymoon
- 8 India - 2 Days only
- 9 9 nights in Hong Kong in November - how to split up?
- 10 Burma river cruise
- 11 hotel Paradise Island in Bentota, Sri Lanka toxic hepatitis.
- 12 Cooking in Chiang Mai & Driving Around Northern Thailand
- 13 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 14 JR PASS AND ITINERARY
- 15 Red River Delta in Viet Nam: A Good Idea for a Day Trip from Hanoi?
- 16 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 17 Travel during China national week?
- 18 My trip report from the Philippines
- 19 China with Collette Tours
- 20 Exploring Thailand
- 21 Air Asia package from Koh Lipe to Bangkok
- 22 Confused about where to stay in Tokyo
- 23 Tucan Travel Wonders of India and Nepal Review - Travelers, Beware!
- 24 Traveling solo to Thailand and looking for recommended tour company
- 25 Buying cycling clothes in Bangkok