Me and my friend are going to Nepal in March and April 2000. First we're going to trek in the Ganesh Himal area. After that we're going for a white water raft trip. We're also going to Chitwan National Park and last but not least we will do some sightseeing in Pokhara and Kathmandu.
Here's what I would like to know:
- What cloths will we need in the mountains (highest altitude on our trek will be 4500 meters)
- Do we need special sunglasses in the mountains or are normal sunglasses good enough.
- Is sunblock ok, or will we need some more protection against the sun.
- Do you have any other tips/info
Kind regards, Kim.
Info on Nepal
- 1 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 2 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 3 Robinson store/Bangrak, Bangkok - has it reopened?
- 4 Trip report China
- 5 Looking for affordable travel companies in India!!!!
- 6 Wait time for Vietnam visa on arrival
- 7 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 8 Bali -- Visa on Arrival
- 9 Any recommendations for drivers in Beijing?
- 10 Magical India
- 11 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 12 Burma, Myanmar Visa On Arrival (VOA) Is Available And Is As Easy As ...
- 13 Traveling on Makha Bucha in Thailand
- 14 Xian Crystal Mooncake
- 15 Shopping for hotels for Feb.
- 16 Fresh Hearts and Egg Tarts: Our Silver Jubilee in Hong Kong & Macau
- 17 Seoul, Korea Accommodation / Restaurants
- 18 Car Parking at Uno Port
- 19 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 20 Plan On Finally Visiting Japan, Looking For Advice...!
- 21 Next trip: Sri Lanka & Maldives. Need help from the travel gods.
- 22 Thai Visa Options for longer/ multiple stays
- 23 Visiting the Huangshan Area Without Climbing the Mountain
- 24 Planning 1st trip to japan. Ideas?
- 25 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?