Me and my friend are going to Nepal in March and April 2000. First we're going to trek in the Ganesh Himal area. After that we're going for a white water raft trip. We're also going to Chitwan National Park and last but not least we will do some sightseeing in Pokhara and Kathmandu.
Here's what I would like to know:
- What cloths will we need in the mountains (highest altitude on our trek will be 4500 meters)
- Do we need special sunglasses in the mountains or are normal sunglasses good enough.
- Is sunblock ok, or will we need some more protection against the sun.
- Do you have any other tips/info
Kind regards, Kim.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Interestig article about Luang Prabang & UNESCO heritage appellation
- 2 Visa on Arrival
- 3 Your Feedback Appreciated on Two Possible Thailand/Cambodia Itineraries
- 4 Deluxe Luangsay cruise or mid-range cruise like Nagi of Mekong or Shompoo?
- 5 Beijing - ? - Hong Kong. Where should we go in between?
- 6 Cebu where to stay
- 7 HK - affordable "outer" areas for accommodation
- 8 Japanese art
- 9 Osaka Kyoto Nara Itinerary
- 10 Borneo/Sabah Itinerary: Danum or Kinabatagan?
- 11 Hakone station confusion
- 12 Last questions (train pass!) on 19-day itinerary
- 13 Traveling to SE Asia
- 14 Elephants, Gibbons and Cambodian Countryside
- 15 Tailor recommendation in Hoi An Viet Nam
- 16 Rupees upon arrival in Delhi
- 17 Rifaximin for the dreaded stomach issues
- 18 Travelling in China during the summer period
- 19 First Trip to Japan in April 2016
- 20 Scenery around Luang Prabang
- 21 TOKYO tour guide
- 22 travel ideas for Thailand and ??
- 23 1 month in Thailand and??
- 24 Kimballs in Panama
- 25 Japan - 8 nights. Tokyo, Osaka &