Me and my friend are going to Nepal in March and April 2000. First we're going to trek in the Ganesh Himal area. After that we're going for a white water raft trip. We're also going to Chitwan National Park and last but not least we will do some sightseeing in Pokhara and Kathmandu.
Here's what I would like to know:
- What cloths will we need in the mountains (highest altitude on our trek will be 4500 meters)
- Do we need special sunglasses in the mountains or are normal sunglasses good enough.
- Is sunblock ok, or will we need some more protection against the sun.
- Do you have any other tips/info
Kind regards, Kim.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Osaka-Kyoto-Takayama -Kanazawa in 12 days with Kids Doable?
- 2 Honeymoon Indonesia 10 days. Where?
- 3 Are Alexander+Roberts China Tours Any Good?
- 4 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 5 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 6 Taxis at Mumbai airport
- 7 MT. Fuji as a day trip from Tokyo
- 8 Hang Son Doong Cave in Vietnam
- 9 Confused how to organize Burma itinerary.
- 10 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 11 TRIP REPORT: Osaka to Hiroshima and in-between stops (tsuyu / summer)
- 12 First time to Japan for 19 year old and Mom (me)
- 13 A new opportunity to interact with elephants in Thailand
- 14 What seems to be my final itinerary
- 15 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 16 Totally unprepared
- 17 Advice for 8 days in Nepal
- 18 Tokyo Itinerary Help please
- 19 Hanoi - SaPa - Hue
- 20 Nai Thon beach Thailand
- 21 An island paradise?
- 22 1946-2007: An Old Soldier Returns to Camp Site in Beppu
- 23 Need some help with my final itinerary
- 24 Yet again! This time in Dharamsala
- 25 Help with hotel in Saigon - An Lam Saigon River or Hotel des Arts??