Me and my friend are going to Nepal in March and April 2000. First we're going to trek in the Ganesh Himal area. After that we're going for a white water raft trip. We're also going to Chitwan National Park and last but not least we will do some sightseeing in Pokhara and Kathmandu.
Here's what I would like to know:
- What cloths will we need in the mountains (highest altitude on our trek will be 4500 meters)
- Do we need special sunglasses in the mountains or are normal sunglasses good enough.
- Is sunblock ok, or will we need some more protection against the sun.
- Do you have any other tips/info
Kind regards, Kim.
Info on Nepal
- 1 SEA Honeymoon - Feedback please!
- 2 Train questions for November Japan trip
- 3 Eight Days Solo in Burma
- 4 NYT article in drop in women traveling to India
- 5 Train Fares in Japan
- 6 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 7 Sri Lanka itinerary help needed
- 8 Hong Kong - how long to see highlights?
- 9 vaccines for vietnam I'm leaving soon !
- 10 Udaipur, India
- 11 Independence Day (Hari Merdeka) 2013
- 12 independent travel in India
- 13 Which hotel in Bangkok?
- 14 Four Seasons Golden Triangle
- 15 I (HEART) HONG KONG
- 16 Trip Report - 5 1/2 days in Luang Prabang
- 17 Difficulty contacting Thai Elephant Conservation Center
- 18 Narita Limousine Bus vs train
- 19 Booking hotels in China in advance- is it necessary?
- 20 Singapore Things to do when a lone traveller
- 21 Malaysian Island for 5 nights
- 22 Sri Lanka (my favorite destination yet) Report & Recommendations
- 23 Bangkok restaurants. Recs for hidden gems in Sukhumvit
- 24 Travel during Golden Week 2013
- 25 Good guide for day in Jakarta?