Hi - I'm going to be posted in Kabul for one year starting next June and am trying to find some travel books - any kind of books on Afghanistan and on Kabul itself if possible. I can't seem to locate any - do any of you worldwide travelers know if a book exists!? Thanks so much!
Info Needed on Kabul
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Hotel Majestic-Saigon
- 2 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 3 Bangkok restaurant or unique experience for anniversary
- 4 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 5 recommendations for tour company for private myanmar tour
- 6 Kathie's Burma Bookshelf
- 7 South East Asia
- 8 Considering extending my trip! Please help me figure this out
- 9 Indian Visa
- 10 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 11 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 12 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 13 Planning 1st trip to japan. Ideas?
- 14 Suggestions for additional temples near Angkor (Siem Reap)?
- 15 Airport - hotel transportation in Thailand
- 16 RECOMMENDATIONS for PRIVATE TOUR GUIDE IN YANGON?
- 17 India Visa - Does TRAVISA handle dealing with BLS International?
- 18 Magical India
- 19 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 20 Which mosquito repellent to use for a 9 year old child?
- 21 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK
- 22 Japan Times "Backstreet Stories"
- 23 ONLINE HOTEL BOOKING SCAM
- 24 Don't use World Expeditions
- 25 First time in Japan