Hi - I'm going to be posted in Kabul for one year starting next June and am trying to find some travel books - any kind of books on Afghanistan and on Kabul itself if possible. I can't seem to locate any - do any of you worldwide travelers know if a book exists!? Thanks so much!
Info Needed on Kabul
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Indus Travel - Royal India Tour March 2016
- 2 Dream Trip Itinerary - Backing Asia to Europe
- 3 Part 2 - A major meander through Australia/Tasmania, Bali, Laos & Vietnam
- 4 Thailand Itinerary Rough Plan
- 5 Cambodia itinerary advice and luggage storage?
- 6 On the Road in Beautiful Sri Lanka
- 7 Gang rape in India. Again.
- 8 "Copying" Favorite Clothes
- 9 Tokyo: Belated Trip Report
- 10 Question: Using JR Pass on Narita Express upon arrival
- 11 Vietnam - 7 days from HCM
- 12 Weather in April
- 13 Train vs Bus vs Taxi from Narita to Tokyo/Takkyubin service to Narita
- 14 Can you take luggage on the bullet train, or should the hotel send it on?
- 15 Malaysia travel route help!
- 16 Laos Visa on Arrival - Need Cash in US Dollars?
- 17 Nepal - Lucky Escape!
- 18 15 night Honeymoon in Bali- April 2015
- 19 Thailand for 2 weeks January 2016
- 20 Itinerary help for 7 days in Japan
- 21 help with planning a trip to Vietnam
- 22 Seeking itinerary advice - 14 days in Japan in November
- 23 From DC to Delhi and beyond
- 24 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 25 best dining in Kyoto