I want to have a great adventure for my 60th birthday. I'm a woman considering a solo trip to Burma. I'd like to spend 3-4 weeks there. I would rather not go through a travel agency and I would also rather not have destinations planned in advance, except for my first and last night. I like the flexibility to change my potential itinerary and stay with locals. Can you tell me anything that would help me decide if Burma is what I'm looking for? Thanks very much - Wendy
Info for a solo trip to Burma (Myanmar)
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Volunteers needed to help children in Indonesia, Kenya, Thailand
- 2 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 3 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 4 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 5 Beijing - is the air quality THAT bad?
- 6 South East Asia
- 7 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 8 Can I get Kopi Luwak coffee in Bangkok
- 9 Airport - hotel transportation in Thailand
- 10 Which mosquito repellent to use for a 9 year old child?
- 11 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 12 Bangkok restaurant or unique experience for anniversary
- 13 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK
- 14 Magical India
- 15 Overwhelmed by info...First time in Philippines...What Island
- 16 Hotel Majestic-Saigon
- 17 RECOMMENDATIONS for PRIVATE TOUR GUIDE IN YANGON?
- 18 Questions -> Ko Phi Phi - 4 nights
- 19 A Day Trip To Kanchipuram
- 20 recommendations for tour company for private myanmar tour
- 21 Kathie's Burma Bookshelf
- 22 Considering extending my trip! Please help me figure this out
- 23 Indian Visa
- 24 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 25 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?