I want to have a great adventure for my 60th birthday. I'm a woman considering a solo trip to Burma. I'd like to spend 3-4 weeks there. I would rather not go through a travel agency and I would also rather not have destinations planned in advance, except for my first and last night. I like the flexibility to change my potential itinerary and stay with locals. Can you tell me anything that would help me decide if Burma is what I'm looking for? Thanks very much - Wendy
Info for a solo trip to Burma (Myanmar)
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 My SEA trip : 2 months
- 2 Currency in South Korea
- 3 Places to visit in India in October
- 4 Driver in South India
- 5 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 6 Hong Kong Island Hotels - Far From Central
- 7 Craig and Jeane Depart for Australia and Bali
- 8 British tourists murdered in Koh Tao
- 9 Kyushu rail pass
- 10 A question concerning Sri Lanka's rainfall in Jan.
- 11 6 full days in Yagoon
- 12 Flying back and forth between Vietnam and Cambodia: where to start
- 13 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 14 5 day Bangkok Itinerary?
- 15 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 16 Amphawa Floating Market
- 17 Following Craig & Jeane's lead, I'm heading out. Thailand & Cambodia again.
- 18 Hotel suggestions Haeundae beach area Busan
- 19 Krabi island tours
- 20 Some advice on our latest Japan itinerary please?
- 21 13 Hour layover in KL, never visited city before, ideas?
- 22 Myanmar evisa system now working well.
- 23 Malaysian honeymoon
- 24 itinerary sri lanka please help
- 25 Myanmar itinerary help