I want to have a great adventure for my 60th birthday. I'm a woman considering a solo trip to Burma. I'd like to spend 3-4 weeks there. I would rather not go through a travel agency and I would also rather not have destinations planned in advance, except for my first and last night. I like the flexibility to change my potential itinerary and stay with locals. Can you tell me anything that would help me decide if Burma is what I'm looking for? Thanks very much - Wendy
Info for a solo trip to Burma (Myanmar)
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Beach selection in Thailand
- 2 Chiang Mai, flight: best travel logistics to which Island?
- 3 India - 2 Days only
- 4 Kyoto to Koyasan, then Koyasan to Hiroshima
- 5 9 nights in Hong Kong in November - how to split up?
- 6 Burma river cruise
- 7 hotel Paradise Island in Bentota, Sri Lanka toxic hepatitis.
- 8 Cooking in Chiang Mai & Driving Around Northern Thailand
- 9 Please critique my Thailand itinerary
- 10 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 11 JR PASS AND ITINERARY
- 12 Red River Delta in Viet Nam: A Good Idea for a Day Trip from Hanoi?
- 13 Malaysian honeymoon
- 14 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 15 Travel during China national week?
- 16 My trip report from the Philippines
- 17 China with Collette Tours
- 18 Exploring Thailand
- 19 Air Asia package from Koh Lipe to Bangkok
- 20 Confused about where to stay in Tokyo
- 21 Tucan Travel Wonders of India and Nepal Review - Travelers, Beware!
- 22 Traveling solo to Thailand and looking for recommended tour company
- 23 Buying cycling clothes in Bangkok
- 24 Ho Chi Minh Mekong delta, pnom penh
- 25 Back from Kyoto, Koyasan, Hiroshima, Miyajima, Kyushu. Questions welcome!