I want to have a great adventure for my 60th birthday. I'm a woman considering a solo trip to Burma. I'd like to spend 3-4 weeks there. I would rather not go through a travel agency and I would also rather not have destinations planned in advance, except for my first and last night. I like the flexibility to change my potential itinerary and stay with locals. Can you tell me anything that would help me decide if Burma is what I'm looking for? Thanks very much - Wendy
Info for a solo trip to Burma (Myanmar)
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 2 Weeks - Japan, China, Taiwan?
- 2 One Month in Vietnam January 2012 - Car and Driver
- 3 Recs for Tokyo hotels
- 4 Drinking cheap in Singapore
- 5 Has anyone done a houseboat trip in Kerala
- 6 4 days hiking in Guilin,China
- 7 Vietnam and coffee
- 8 I'm going to Japan!
- 9 Malaria
- 10 Hotels in Hong Kong
- 11 Sixteen Day in South Korea
- 12 SE Asia July/August - more itinerary advice needed
- 13 what gifts to take to host in Cambodia from the U.D.
- 14 Living in Bangalore, India for 12 months. How to handle Malaria?
- 15 Diving in Thailand? Be aware!
- 16 Have you stayed at Outrigger Laguna Beach Resort Phuket?
- 17 Cherry blossom
- 18 Hua Hin or another family friendly beach?
- 19 Trip Report on Recent Journey to Nepal
- 20 How safe is Delhi/India
- 21 Shopping in Akhiabara
- 22 Which Putu in Bali????
- 23 Calling all Boracay experts!
- 24 10 hour layover in Tokyo Narita Airport
- 25 Suggestion for which city to break up our flights on the way to India?