I want to have a great adventure for my 60th birthday. I'm a woman considering a solo trip to Burma. I'd like to spend 3-4 weeks there. I would rather not go through a travel agency and I would also rather not have destinations planned in advance, except for my first and last night. I like the flexibility to change my potential itinerary and stay with locals. Can you tell me anything that would help me decide if Burma is what I'm looking for? Thanks very much - Wendy
Info for a solo trip to Burma (Myanmar)
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Hotels in Rajasthan
- 2 Cambodia itinerary advice and luggage storage?
- 3 Laos Visa on Arrival - Need Cash in US Dollars?
- 4 Nepal - Lucky Escape!
- 5 15 night Honeymoon in Bali- April 2015
- 6 Thailand Itinerary Rough Plan
- 7 Myanmar Damsel Travels & Tours?
- 8 On the Road in Beautiful Sri Lanka
- 9 Malaysia travel route help!
- 10 Thailand for 2 weeks January 2016
- 11 Itinerary help for 7 days in Japan
- 12 help with planning a trip to Vietnam
- 13 Seeking itinerary advice - 14 days in Japan in November
- 14 Gang rape in India. Again.
- 15 From DC to Delhi and beyond
- 16 Vietnam - 7 days from HCM
- 17 Tokyo: Belated Trip Report
- 18 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 19 best dining in Kyoto
- 20 Haridwar or Rishikesh?
- 21 Tokyo Sumo and Baseball
- 22 Guardian news story about security and safety in Maldives
- 23 Vietnam and Cambodia - wonderful trip
- 24 Thailand - Krabi Day Tours?
- 25 Manila airport passenger terminal fee upon departure