I am new to this forum and any help and advice to my travel plans would be very much appreciated. I am planning to visit JAVA and SULAWESI (14 nights) sometime around April this year. My plan is, to fly from the UK to Java (most suitable Yogyakarta), stay in Yogyakarta for around 5-6 nights (Dusun Jogja Village Inn) to explore this area and visit the sights. I also really would like to go over to Sulawesi and visit Torajaland 4-5 nights - is this sufficient or does one need more time to visit Toraja ? Is there anything really really important I would miss in Java because so far I am only staying in Yogyakarta? My interest are Historical Sights/Nature/Wildlife/Culture/Foreign Food. ANY advice would be very welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 supportÖnline MSN Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:681 :7208 on 24*7
- 2 Bali - Benoa or Pettingenet?
- 3 7 Best Running watches to monitor your heart
- 4 1-2nights Japanese Alps - where and what?
- 5 Warning! Don't use Sinorama Holidays to book a trip to China
- 6 Solo female traveller Mumbai, safe?
- 7 Which Mumbai Hotel? Westin vs Marriott
- 8 Christmas in the Alps
- 9 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 10 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 11 Hesitating between Backpacking and Aisec project
- 12 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 13 Ending another Asia trip in seattle
- 14 2 weeks in Tokyo - Itinerary review please?
- 15 Sri Lanka Association looking for volunteer
- 16 Phnom Penh during Bon Om Touk?
- 17 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 18 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 19 sri lanka- tips required
- 20 base bangkok or manilla
- 21 Our trip to Japan. Arigato gozaimasu
- 22 Idiotic time zone question
- 23 Japan travel during Obon 2017
- 24 Mount Koya
- 25 Sometahing is wrong