I am new to this forum and any help and advice to my travel plans would be very much appreciated. I am planning to visit JAVA and SULAWESI (14 nights) sometime around April this year. My plan is, to fly from the UK to Java (most suitable Yogyakarta), stay in Yogyakarta for around 5-6 nights (Dusun Jogja Village Inn) to explore this area and visit the sights. I also really would like to go over to Sulawesi and visit Torajaland 4-5 nights - is this sufficient or does one need more time to visit Toraja ? Is there anything really really important I would miss in Java because so far I am only staying in Yogyakarta? My interest are Historical Sights/Nature/Wildlife/Culture/Foreign Food. ANY advice would be very welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Te Best Luxury Ryokans in Japan
- 2 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 3 David's First Draft Itinerary for Sakura 2017
- 4 Tokyo hotels
- 5 New luxury hotel in Singapore
- 6 Train Travel in Thailand
- 7 India 1st Time Itinerary Revised - HELP!
- 8 base in Osaka or Kyoto question
- 9 19 Day Sri Lanka Itinerary - Advice Needed!
- 10 options on 2 potential itineraries
- 11 Booking hotels for Japan in April 2017
- 12 Adventures Abroad
- 13 2 Week Honeymoon in Singapore and Indonesia
- 14 4.5 days in Singapore
- 15 5 day rain-free trip in India
- 16 Ryokan in Hakone - best location?
- 17 Hakone question
- 18 "Ishaani" and "Ranvir" return from 2 weeks in Uzbekistan
- 19 Advise on visting Hokkaido to photograph cranes
- 20 Question about travel to Mae Sot
- 21 Oh dear. Japan's 7-11 cash machines have just been robbed.
- 22 Japan tickets purchased a itinerary help needed
- 23 Phillipines with two young children in December
- 24 Struggling with SE Asia Itinerary for November
- 25 Hong Kong or Toyko