I am new to this forum and any help and advice to my travel plans would be very much appreciated. I am planning to visit JAVA and SULAWESI (14 nights) sometime around April this year. My plan is, to fly from the UK to Java (most suitable Yogyakarta), stay in Yogyakarta for around 5-6 nights (Dusun Jogja Village Inn) to explore this area and visit the sights. I also really would like to go over to Sulawesi and visit Torajaland 4-5 nights - is this sufficient or does one need more time to visit Toraja ? Is there anything really really important I would miss in Java because so far I am only staying in Yogyakarta? My interest are Historical Sights/Nature/Wildlife/Culture/Foreign Food. ANY advice would be very welcome.
Indonesia/Java/Sulawesi Travel Advice needed
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Seoul - Cuckoo rice cooker
- 2 First Time Solo Trip To Thailand Itinerary
- 3 The best way (or place) to see Mt. Fuji while staying in Tokyo
- 4 Help: 24 hours to change decision for award flight BKK-SFO
- 5 2nd location on the beach
- 6 Single parent traveling to Thailand with a 4-yo son
- 7 Amazing Samurai Armor Exhibition
- 8 Thailand - Food recos
- 9 Buying loose sapphires in Sri Lanka
- 10 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 11 Thailand Hotel
- 12 Which Section of Great Wall? And add visit to Ming Tombs?
- 13 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia
- 14 Honeymoon in Thailand
- 15 One Week in Asia, First Time Trip to Asia
- 16 vietnam and laos
- 17 Can you HELP with figuring out United Miles and how to get them SF-Bangkok?
- 18 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 19 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 20 JR West rail pass changes and new Nozomi pass
- 21 5 nights in Japan.
- 22 Great place for a honeymoon destination?
- 23 Is Boutique Sri Lanka out of business?
- 24 A week in Hong Kong with a 6 yr old-where to stay?
- 25 Train vs Bus vs Taxi from Narita to Tokyo/Takkyubin service to Narita