I am new to this forum and any help and advice to my travel plans would be very much appreciated. I am planning to visit JAVA and SULAWESI (14 nights) sometime around April this year. My plan is, to fly from the UK to Java (most suitable Yogyakarta), stay in Yogyakarta for around 5-6 nights (Dusun Jogja Village Inn) to explore this area and visit the sights. I also really would like to go over to Sulawesi and visit Torajaland 4-5 nights - is this sufficient or does one need more time to visit Toraja ? Is there anything really really important I would miss in Java because so far I am only staying in Yogyakarta? My interest are Historical Sights/Nature/Wildlife/Culture/Foreign Food. ANY advice would be very welcome.
Indonesia/Java/Sulawesi Travel Advice needed
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Haneda to Narita Layover : Need advice
- 2 Getting down to details and welcome advice: Tokyo
- 3 Japan night bus
- 4 Recs for Tokyo hotels
- 5 Karen and Tom - a romantic Vietnam getaway: ENGAGED!!!
- 6 Living in Singapore Questions
- 7 Thailand - Koh Samui vs Koh Tao
- 8 Hua Hin or another family friendly beach?
- 9 Bangkok, Luang Prabang, Luang Say, Chiang Rai, Singapore (but no Siem Reap)
- 10 April in Bangkok, again!
- 11 Help..Want to hire a guide/driver for Golden Triangle
- 12 12 day split between Beijing and Shanghai
- 13 Please help me plan 3.5 weeks in South Korea
- 14 Problems at 12,000'
- 15 GOING TO SE ASIA , NEED HELP
- 16 Sixteen Day in South Korea
- 17 osaka to kobe frrom ship to ship
- 18 Spring trip to Tokyo and Kyoto -10 days
- 19 Best Time of Year to Visit Ko Samui/Krabi (Weather)
- 20 Which Putu in Bali????
- 21 Biting the India bullet...well, maybe...
- 22 Japan, japan
- 23 Have you stayed at Outrigger Laguna Beach Resort Phuket?
- 24 Flying from place to place in Asia - here's our plan with questions
- 25 Hong Kong restaurants