I am new to this forum and any help and advice to my travel plans would be very much appreciated. I am planning to visit JAVA and SULAWESI (14 nights) sometime around April this year. My plan is, to fly from the UK to Java (most suitable Yogyakarta), stay in Yogyakarta for around 5-6 nights (Dusun Jogja Village Inn) to explore this area and visit the sights. I also really would like to go over to Sulawesi and visit Torajaland 4-5 nights - is this sufficient or does one need more time to visit Toraja ? Is there anything really really important I would miss in Java because so far I am only staying in Yogyakarta? My interest are Historical Sights/Nature/Wildlife/Culture/Foreign Food. ANY advice would be very welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 게임몽 ◎♧홈 피 = pts13.컴 ◎♧
- 2 스위피릴게임 ◐☆주_소= pts13.컴 ◐☆
- 3 50th Anniversary trip
- 4 Changing planes at Dubai
- 5 "necessities" for India
- 6 EDITORS HELP....
- 7 14 days in Myanmar
- 8 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 9 Short trip to Myanmar
- 10 ATMs in Japan
- 11 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 12 US Citizen Vietnam Visa Help!
- 13 First time backpacking - 5 weeks in Vietnam, Lao, Cambodia, and Thailand
- 14 A Journey to Jagna, Bohol - Trip Report
- 15 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 16 Gang rape in India. Again.
- 17 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 18 Mandalay questions
- 19 Guides ,Bagan and Mandalay
- 20 Asia Transpacific vs Pacific Delight Private Tour to China
- 21 12 x Day Itinerary- Please give me your feedback
- 22 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 23 3 Week Trip to Southeast Asia
- 24 Help - India take 2
- 25 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff