I am new to this forum and any help and advice to my travel plans would be very much appreciated. I am planning to visit JAVA and SULAWESI (14 nights) sometime around April this year. My plan is, to fly from the UK to Java (most suitable Yogyakarta), stay in Yogyakarta for around 5-6 nights (Dusun Jogja Village Inn) to explore this area and visit the sights. I also really would like to go over to Sulawesi and visit Torajaland 4-5 nights - is this sufficient or does one need more time to visit Toraja ? Is there anything really really important I would miss in Java because so far I am only staying in Yogyakarta? My interest are Historical Sights/Nature/Wildlife/Culture/Foreign Food. ANY advice would be very welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Annual Fall Asia Trip
- 2 Requesting Passport Number
- 3 Air India Versus Jet airways. Which is best for India
- 4 Using Bravo Indochina Tours Services
- 5 Phu Quoc
- 6 How can i transform my Offline Travel Business to Online??
- 7 looking for Vietnam based TA to help plan trip
- 8 Kathie and Cheryl are off on another SE Asian adventure
- 9 Holiday in Cambodia - plus Myanmar for a wedding.
- 10 First time – Solo - Japan 2016
- 11 5 weeks in Japan
- 12 India - Bangalore, Mysore & Agra
- 13 China and Japan help
- 14 Advantage of using Smithsonian Tours
- 15 Help! India Visa question....
- 16 Singapore hotel
- 17 Splitting time between Hoi An and Hue
- 18 Indonesia in February/rainy season
- 19 Still contemplating SEA this winter and have questions
- 20 Thank You Fabulous Fodorites, and some Upcoming Trip Questions
- 21 Northern Burma on the RV Pandaw II
- 22 TRIP REPORT: Just returned from first visit to Japan!
- 23 Solo female first-timer: Thailand
- 24 Shanghai Pollution in January 2016
- 25 Japan winter! 2-month itinerary