We're doing an Indonesia surf trip either in mid July or early August. Then go to Bali. We would like a few days in Cam Ranh Bay to visit where my husband's father was stationed in the Vietnam War. I know there's hardly anything left anymore, but we would like to match his slides to what it looks like now.
Any suggestions on the most efficient way to get to each of these places from Los Angeles, CA?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bangkok travelogue with kids (ages 5 and 3)
- 2 Booking on the fly
- 3 Tea estates of Munnar
- 4 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 5 Southeast Asia 2 month itinerary
- 6 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 7 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!
- 8 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 9 Singapore hotel for 3 days
- 10 Yogyakarta, Java. Indonesian Cuisine! - Travel Report
- 11 How many nights in Tokyo/Kyoto/Osaka? Organizing an itinerary?
- 12 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 13 Ferry from Selayar to Flores
- 14 Bali Honeymoon - Rec. for Quieter Northern Town
- 15 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 16 like my food
- 17 Laos or Kerala?
- 18 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 19 Portable wifi rental
- 20 21 Day Itinerary to Myanmar - Looking for Suggestions
- 21 Myanmar Itinerary -would like some help!
- 22 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 23 Duty-Free on Arrival at Hanoi Noi Bai Airport
- 24 Gluten Free in Armenia?
- 25 Uzbekistan Visa