We're doing an Indonesia surf trip either in mid July or early August. Then go to Bali. We would like a few days in Cam Ranh Bay to visit where my husband's father was stationed in the Vietnam War. I know there's hardly anything left anymore, but we would like to match his slides to what it looks like now.
Any suggestions on the most efficient way to get to each of these places from Los Angeles, CA?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 https://nutrasunnaturalgreencleanseblog.com/force-fit-xl/
- 2 cross from Ketapang in Java to Gilimanuk in Bali
- 3 India for Softies : A slow comfortable tour around some of Northern India
- 4 Best and lightest surge protector....suggestions?
- 5 Magical India
- 6 India itinerary critique please
- 7 Japan Itinerary!
- 8 Myanmar in Five days - Advice please!
- 9 Feedback on Kyushu itinerary
- 10 Best location for snorkelling/ beach/ quiet resort/ great Thai food
- 11 Need for promethium sprayed mosquito nets for SEAsia travel
- 12 Vientiane and ??
- 13 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 14 Possible itinerary - 4 days in Georgia
- 15 16 days in Japan--how to divide time?
- 16 Wild China vs Travel Guide China (or the like)
- 17 Himachal Pradesh
- 18 Luggage size China ?
- 19 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 20 Thai Elephants
- 21 Cancelling trip to Burma; seeking advice for outskirts of Bangkok
- 22 Is it safe to travel Hong Kong in Oct?
- 23 Sri Lanka in August
- 24 Self-drive in Thailand?
- 25 Japan/Korea/HK