We're doing an Indonesia surf trip either in mid July or early August. Then go to Bali. We would like a few days in Cam Ranh Bay to visit where my husband's father was stationed in the Vietnam War. I know there's hardly anything left anymore, but we would like to match his slides to what it looks like now.
Any suggestions on the most efficient way to get to each of these places from Los Angeles, CA?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://megacleanseradvice.com/pronutra-matrixes/
- 2 무료바다이야기게임 ■■접_속: pts11.컴 ■■
- 3 온라인바다이야기게임 ■■접_속: pts11.컴 ■■
- 4 온라인바다이야기 ■■접_속: pts11.컴 ■■
- 5 바다낚시 ■■접_속: pts11.컴 ■■
- 6 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 7 Vietnam - Sa Pa
- 8 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 9 6 nights / 5 days Japan itinerary
- 10 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 11 Airport taxis in Bangkok
- 12 3 weeks: solo travel to Thailand (with stop in Hong Kong and Tokyo)?
- 13 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 14 Kerala trip
- 15 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 16 E Visa for India?
- 17 1-2 months South East Asia
- 18 6 weeks: Thailand & Laos. Itinery review?
- 19 Help - India.
- 20 Nice article on Macau in the NYT
- 21 Our trip to Japan. Arigato gozaimasu
- 22 Halong Bay or Bagan?
- 23 Help w/Andaman Sea Itinerary
- 24 Are 8 days enough for this itinerary ?
- 25 Side trips from Taipei