Has anyone seen the documentary " the act of killing"? We were planning to visit Malaysia, Singapore, and Indonesia, including bali and decided we'd watch a documentary on Indonesia. What we saw horrified us - the documentary is about the government corruption and brutality. We are no longer sure it is safe to travel to Indonesia. There are also travel advisories suggesting that it may be unsafe to travel there due to terrorist threats.
Indonesia safety issues
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Robinson store/Bangrak, Bangkok - has it reopened?
- 2 Ratings of kaiseki meals at ryokans in Japan?
- 3 SINGAPORE OR CAMBODIA??? (April Honeymoon)
- 4 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 5 Malaysia and Thailand 2013 travelogues
- 6 Magical India
- 7 geisha performance
- 8 Draft itinerary - appreciate some input
- 9 Fresh Hearts and Egg Tarts: Our Silver Jubilee in Hong Kong & Macau
- 10 Dread long flights USA to/from BKK
- 11 Tibet and Nepal in 2 weeks?
- 12 Trip report China
- 13 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 14 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 15 Any recommendations for drivers in Beijing?
- 16 Traveling on Makha Bucha in Thailand
- 17 Xian Crystal Mooncake
- 18 Shopping for hotels for Feb.
- 19 Seoul, Korea Accommodation / Restaurants
- 20 Car Parking at Uno Port
- 21 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 22 Plan On Finally Visiting Japan, Looking For Advice...!
- 23 Next trip: Sri Lanka & Maldives. Need help from the travel gods.
- 24 Thai Visa Options for longer/ multiple stays
- 25 Visiting the Huangshan Area Without Climbing the Mountain