Were flying into Bali early July (and out again mid july )for approx 10 days and are looking for inspiration for a relatively cheap holiday.
Two kids will be 8 and 10, quite travel friendly.
So far we have a few thoughts:
Maybe off to yogyakarta to see borobudur, air Asia have a 0600 flight from Denpasar. How long would we need to be in Java assuming Borobudur was the main goal (worth extending there?)
A few days doing the water parks and activities like bike tours, cooking classes
Beach break, snorkelling and diving being majority focus
Prefer quiet locations.
What/where should we look at going?
BTW, thanks for your Angkor tips a few years ago Kathie!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Road Scholar tour in China
- 2 How to choose a hotel in Luang Prabang
- 3 Seim Reap: hotels?
- 4 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 5 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 6 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 7 Problems turned opportunities-Myanmar
- 8 Recommended novel for those visiting (or who have visited ) Cambodia
- 9 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 10 Bali - What to do?
- 11 Is Halong Bay too touristy or still worth the visit?
- 12 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 13 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 14 Internship in Beijing - 4 weeks Where to stay?
- 15 Being customs
- 16 Itinerary feedback please
- 17 ?driver/guide recommendation in Chiang Rai/Chiang Mai
- 18 Itinerary help - 10 days Japan
- 19 Tips in Myanmar
- 20 Elephant Hills or Elephant Haven in Thailand?
- 21 Thailand Itinerary with kids--advice needed
- 22 Favorite Andaman coast beach hotels with kids?
- 23 myanmar
- 24 Feedback on rough one month SE Asia trip
- 25 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!