Were flying into Bali early July (and out again mid july )for approx 10 days and are looking for inspiration for a relatively cheap holiday.
Two kids will be 8 and 10, quite travel friendly.
So far we have a few thoughts:
Maybe off to yogyakarta to see borobudur, air Asia have a 0600 flight from Denpasar. How long would we need to be in Java assuming Borobudur was the main goal (worth extending there?)
A few days doing the water parks and activities like bike tours, cooking classes
Beach break, snorkelling and diving being majority focus
Prefer quiet locations.
What/where should we look at going?
BTW, thanks for your Angkor tips a few years ago Kathie!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 2 Bangkok transport to Shangri La Hotel
- 3 Tokyo hotel help
- 4 Private tours in Northern India
- 5 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 6 travel to Malaysia or Indonesia
- 7 India (north-east) + Maldives ititneraty help
- 8 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 9 To the Gili Islands - From Ubud or South Bali?
- 10 The ethics of choosing to visit a repressive country like Myanmar
- 11 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 12 Indonesia (other than Bali!)
- 13 Fethiye to Bodrum
- 14 Vietnam visa
- 15 Izu Peninsula: Ito or Izu?
- 16 Family Friendly Penang
- 17 Train trip costs help please
- 18 Weather forecast
- 19 Bali - What to do?
- 20 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 21 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 22 Vietnam with kids/teens
- 23 Sri Lanka advice
- 24 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback
- 25 Ryokan in Japan