Were flying into Bali early July (and out again mid july )for approx 10 days and are looking for inspiration for a relatively cheap holiday.
Two kids will be 8 and 10, quite travel friendly.
So far we have a few thoughts:
Maybe off to yogyakarta to see borobudur, air Asia have a 0600 flight from Denpasar. How long would we need to be in Java assuming Borobudur was the main goal (worth extending there?)
A few days doing the water parks and activities like bike tours, cooking classes
Beach break, snorkelling and diving being majority focus
Prefer quiet locations.
What/where should we look at going?
BTW, thanks for your Angkor tips a few years ago Kathie!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_6i1tolDCg
- 2 Namaste India - Shopping/Money
- 3 Visa for India
- 4 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 5 Need help with Sri Lanka itinerary and hotels
- 6 Other than Kyoto?
- 7 Japan itinerary advice
- 8 Need ideas for 9 nights end of Feb. in Malaysia or Indonesia
- 9 Quickie Kathmandu visit worthwhile?
- 10 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback
- 11 Trip Report : China
- 12 help with trip itinerary in April/May
- 13 Help with itinerary for 11 days
- 14 Japan GTG, early April
- 15 Upcoming friendly planet trip best of India and nepql
- 16 Staying in Chaoyang, XiCheng or Dongsheng - Beijing
- 17 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 18 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 19 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 20 Confusion with LTE data with a Verizon iPhone 6 Plus
- 21 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 22 Vietnam for 14 days help to find travel company
- 23 Japan: 34 days becomes 12 (or 17)
- 24 Narita Airport to Shinjuku
- 25 Beijing tours