I am thinking about going to Indonesia as a solo traveler. I have a tentative itinerary mapped out - but i do not know anything about transportation to these places or best routes. Can i book travel tours there easily?
from Jakarta is it best to go straight to Yogyakarta (can i take a train - is it easy?)
Or is it worth seeing Pangandaran and Bogor?
Then from Yogya - can i book a tour to Bromo (is it easy to find a reasonably priced tour company? Any recommendations and how much might this cost?)
Then from there - what is the best way to get to Bali? Is it worth going to Komodo Island?
I have to come back to Qatar and flying out of Jakarta is my best option to keep costs down - should i avoid bali so i can train it back?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 2 Guides ,Bagan and Mandalay
- 3 12 x Day Itinerary- Please give me your feedback
- 4 50th Anniversary trip
- 5 US Citizen Vietnam Visa Help!
- 6 3 Week Trip to Southeast Asia
- 7 Gang rape in India. Again.
- 8 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 9 Help - India take 2
- 10 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 11 CNX late arrival?
- 12 Trip Report: Pandaw’s cruise down the Mekong from China to Laos
- 13 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 14 best singapore hotel
- 15 3 weeks: solo travel to Thailand (with stop in Hong Kong and Tokyo)?
- 16 is this a good travel plan?
- 17 currency conversion
- 18 Vietnam - Sa Pa
- 19 The truth about elephant tourism
- 20 Help w/Andaman Sea Itinerary
- 21 Do I need the rabies jab for bali?
- 22 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 23 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 24 Advice for treks/Peak climbing in ladakh end of June
- 25 6 nights / 5 days Japan itinerary