I am thinking about going to Indonesia as a solo traveler. I have a tentative itinerary mapped out - but i do not know anything about transportation to these places or best routes. Can i book travel tours there easily?
from Jakarta is it best to go straight to Yogyakarta (can i take a train - is it easy?)
Or is it worth seeing Pangandaran and Bogor?
Then from Yogya - can i book a tour to Bromo (is it easy to find a reasonably priced tour company? Any recommendations and how much might this cost?)
Then from there - what is the best way to get to Bali? Is it worth going to Komodo Island?
I have to come back to Qatar and flying out of Jakarta is my best option to keep costs down - should i avoid bali so i can train it back?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 All νisіtors coming to Vietnаm must make provision for a valid рassрort
- 2 Traffic and Police in India
- 3 India visa for new passport
- 4 First time in Japan in November - Request Itinerary Help
- 5 Advice on hotels in Shinjuku
- 6 Why Should I include Colombo in my tour itinerary?
- 7 Best One World Flight Routing For Indonesia: September, 2018
- 8 What island to visit while visiting HongKong
- 9 Osaka Food Guide - Travel Report
- 10 Best natural wonders in Japan?
- 11 Tuk Tuk Driver For Cochin
- 12 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 13 Serendipity Srilanka
- 14 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 15 New Thai Visa
- 16 What outwear would you pack for late August?
- 17 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 18 New Years in Japan
- 19 Sri Lanka in December
- 20 Travel Report Turkmenistan (Ashgabat - Gas Crater - Konye Urgench)
- 21 january 31 in colombo
- 22 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 23 Sulawesi - Tanah Toraja, Lake Tempe and Ramang Ramang
- 24 Need ideas: Himeji? Osaka? Fukuchiyama area? Kinosaki
- 25 3 weeks in Japan