I am thinking about going to Indonesia as a solo traveler. I have a tentative itinerary mapped out - but i do not know anything about transportation to these places or best routes. Can i book travel tours there easily?
from Jakarta is it best to go straight to Yogyakarta (can i take a train - is it easy?)
Or is it worth seeing Pangandaran and Bogor?
Then from Yogya - can i book a tour to Bromo (is it easy to find a reasonably priced tour company? Any recommendations and how much might this cost?)
Then from there - what is the best way to get to Bali? Is it worth going to Komodo Island?
I have to come back to Qatar and flying out of Jakarta is my best option to keep costs down - should i avoid bali so i can train it back?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Advice: Te^ch SUPP0RT AOL CONTACT 1:888:482:3831 AOL MAIL
- 2 Advice: Te^ch SUPP0RT AOL CONTACT 1:888:482:3831 AOL MAIL
- 3 Tea estates of Munnar
- 4 How many nights in Tokyo/Kyoto/Osaka? Organizing an itinerary?
- 5 Booking on the fly
- 6 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 7 Ferry from Selayar to Flores
- 8 Bali Honeymoon - Rec. for Quieter Northern Town
- 9 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 10 like my food
- 11 Laos or Kerala?
- 12 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 13 Singapore hotel for 3 days
- 14 Portable wifi rental
- 15 21 Day Itinerary to Myanmar - Looking for Suggestions
- 16 Myanmar Itinerary -would like some help!
- 17 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 18 Duty-Free on Arrival at Hanoi Noi Bai Airport
- 19 Gluten Free in Armenia?
- 20 Uzbekistan Visa
- 21 Which Mumbai Hotel? Westin vs Marriott
- 22 Neighborhoods in Singapore, Bangkok, Cambodia
- 23 Hokkaido and northern Honshu itinerary advice
- 24 Bangkok travelogue with kids (ages 5 and 3)
- 25 Japan in April - too crazy during cherry blossom season?