I am thinking about going to Indonesia as a solo traveler. I have a tentative itinerary mapped out - but i do not know anything about transportation to these places or best routes. Can i book travel tours there easily?
from Jakarta is it best to go straight to Yogyakarta (can i take a train - is it easy?)
Or is it worth seeing Pangandaran and Bogor?
Then from Yogya - can i book a tour to Bromo (is it easy to find a reasonably priced tour company? Any recommendations and how much might this cost?)
Then from there - what is the best way to get to Bali? Is it worth going to Komodo Island?
I have to come back to Qatar and flying out of Jakarta is my best option to keep costs down - should i avoid bali so i can train it back?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Sim cards and adaptors
- 2 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Japan
- 3 SILK BLANKETS: BEIJING or SHANGHAI
- 4 Packers And Movers Delhi | Get Free Quotes | Compare and Save
- 5 process for arriving in Narita airport
- 6 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 7 Temperate Moving Administrations Of Packers And Movers
- 8 Temperate Moving Administrations Of Packers And Movers
- 9 Family Trip to India late May/early June
- 10 Travel within Japan
- 11 Enjoy vivacious experience with massage in Chennai
- 12 Get Baroda Hot massage Service 24 Hours
- 13 Take the City Ride with full enjoy in Delhi
- 14 Top Things to do in Amazing Bali - Travel Report
- 15 Goa is the perfect destination to plan your vacation
- 16 November Itinerary Check
- 17 Enjoy the ethical massage service in Mumbai
- 18 Get a glimpse of soulful Girls in Bangalore
- 19 Ravishing Hyderabad Girls On your Stay in City
- 20 Advising hotels of time of arrival?
- 21 Bangkok Hotel- near BTS & late check out
- 22 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 23 So excited - going to Siem Reap
- 24 Hotel Chang Mai
- 25 Floods in North and Central Vietnam