I'm now starting my planning for an Asia trip early next year and have some questions on Indonesia. Most info including this site is all on Bali, which we have been to and will revisit, but I am more in need of ideas for Java. I have read some excellent trip reports from Kathie and will need to study them more closely.
I am hoping that Forum members may be able to provide some insight as to a reasonable itinerary ie. how many days for an overview of Java ? Is it an area that better lends itself to organized tours or the hiring of private driver/guide to travel between centers ? Is there a good place or beach for some R&R time ?
Our time frame is not tight, I was thinking about 7-10 days for Java and 7 for Bali.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Hp printer Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 Technical SUPP0RT Care
- 2 Sudden holiday to Japan
- 3 Start in Tokyo or Kyoto?
- 4 Japan Questions - shots, shoulders and shorts
- 5 Japan in December - yay or nay?
- 6 Safety concerns for solo female traveler in SE Asia and itinerary feedback
- 7 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 8 Hong Kong
- 9 Bangkok- Dinner Cruises
- 10 Sweltering in Saigon.
- 11 Bangkok- Sky Bars
- 12 Beijing Architecture and Art District - Travel Report
- 13 Something about... Malaysia
- 14 Kyoto Temples and Imperial Palace - Travel Report
- 15 Renting 4G Wi-Fi Device in Korea
- 16 Budget Servied Apt
- 17 Terracotta Warriors
- 18 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 19 Destinations like Ubud or Seminyak in Bali?
- 20 hiking japan sept
- 21 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 22 Japan - itinerary help needed!
- 23 The best way to My Son
- 24 Japan Itinerary!
- 25 Across Uzbekistan with MIR