I'm now starting my planning for an Asia trip early next year and have some questions on Indonesia. Most info including this site is all on Bali, which we have been to and will revisit, but I am more in need of ideas for Java. I have read some excellent trip reports from Kathie and will need to study them more closely.
I am hoping that Forum members may be able to provide some insight as to a reasonable itinerary ie. how many days for an overview of Java ? Is it an area that better lends itself to organized tours or the hiring of private driver/guide to travel between centers ? Is there a good place or beach for some R&R time ?
Our time frame is not tight, I was thinking about 7-10 days for Java and 7 for Bali.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 부천출장안마 ∏evenT 010,4883,8080☚【❥】상동중동출장안마 in Activation Request
- 2 My First India Trip
- 3 Chiang Mai Itinerary 3 days - help with organizing?
- 4 Planning a 2-week trip to Thailand in mid-August
- 5 hanoi eats
- 6 Kyushu in late September
- 7 Ha Giang or SaPa
- 8 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 9 Castle & King tour questions
- 10 TMI re Northern Vietnam rural "homestays"?
- 11 Advice on tour company to Sri Lanka
- 12 5 days Japan
- 13 Bicycle riding required?
- 14 A train ride through Java
- 15 Sri Lanka east cost beaches
- 16 Jogyakarta & - Bali?
- 17 A graduation celebration: Two weeks in Singapore, Java and Bali
- 18 Shanghai to Guilin Weekend Trip-July
- 19 Kathie’s Return to Jogja
- 20 Would This Deter You From Flying On Lao Airlines?
- 21 My Daughter's 13th Birthday Trip to Tokyo!
- 22 Shanghai, Xi'an, Beijing
- 23 JAPANiCAN.com
- 24 Kyoto, Nara, Osaka - 9 days
- 25 Tour Payment Deposit to Castle and King