I'm now starting my planning for an Asia trip early next year and have some questions on Indonesia. Most info including this site is all on Bali, which we have been to and will revisit, but I am more in need of ideas for Java. I have read some excellent trip reports from Kathie and will need to study them more closely.
I am hoping that Forum members may be able to provide some insight as to a reasonable itinerary ie. how many days for an overview of Java ? Is it an area that better lends itself to organized tours or the hiring of private driver/guide to travel between centers ? Is there a good place or beach for some R&R time ?
Our time frame is not tight, I was thinking about 7-10 days for Java and 7 for Bali.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://revivagenixfacts.com/vxl-male-enhancement/
- 2 http://gojixtremesitebrazil.com/actus-expertise-funciona/
- 3 Silk Road Tour - China
- 4 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 5 Japan Cherry Blossom time 2018
- 6 Japan rough itinerary
- 7 Vietnam visa debate
- 8 Transfers and hotel Hong Kong
- 9 Vietnam visa
- 10 Please help me to start planning a trip to Bhutan
- 11 Bye bye SE Asia
- 12 Thailand/Cambodia/Vietnam 3 weeks itinerary and visa help
- 13 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 14 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 15 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 16 India Tour Companies
- 17 Train to Sapa from Hanoi
- 18 Laos planning.
- 19 Pocket Wi-Fi Speeds (187.5 Mbps v. 75 Mbps)?
- 20 Hotel Claska vs. Prince Sakura Tower
- 21 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 22 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 23 One night in Osaka
- 24 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 25 Japan - costs