So I just booked one month in Indonesia from 20th September.
My skeleton plan at the moment is:
Yogyakarta - Surabaya (mainly for Mount Bromo) - Banyuwangi - Bali - Lombok - Flores (Komodo)
Is this feasible? Are there any places here not worth visiting or places that you suggest I include?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 2 Help w/ 20 Days in South India & Sri Lanka
- 3 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 4 Being customs
- 5 Road Scholar tour in China
- 6 Itinerary help - 10 days Japan
- 7 myanmar
- 8 Tips in Myanmar
- 9 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 10 Feedback on rough one month SE Asia trip
- 11 A beach of choice on Samui
- 12 Internship in Beijing - 4 weeks Where to stay?
- 13 Quick question about Vietnam Visa Exception during overland crossing
- 14 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 15 Travel India solo
- 16 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 17 3.5 Weeks in Japan (First-time) Itinerary Help
- 18 Hotel Suggestions - New Delhi
- 19 Busan Central Bus Terminal
- 20 2 months in Taiwan - relaxing & hassle-free breaks in/out of the country?
- 21 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 22 Osaka, aquarium?
- 23 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 24 Gilli t to Bali (Denpasar airport)
- 25 Shanghai as a base to also explore Jiangsu and Zhejiang?