So I just booked one month in Indonesia from 20th September.
My skeleton plan at the moment is:
Yogyakarta - Surabaya (mainly for Mount Bromo) - Banyuwangi - Bali - Lombok - Flores (Komodo)
Is this feasible? Are there any places here not worth visiting or places that you suggest I include?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Surgery at Bumrungrad?
- 2 A week exploring Hong Kong & Shanghai
- 3 The Best of Bagan - Travel Report
- 4 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 5 Japanese Alps, JR option, Kamakura - more advice gratefully accepted!
- 6 Train or Bus from Nikko, Hakone, etc
- 7 Bali & Flores or Sulawesi for first trip to Indonesia!
- 8 10 days in Sri Lanka - Travel Report
- 9 Sri Lanka planning - advice sought.
- 10 12 days in Thailand itinerary
- 11 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 12 November, March, June... Japan?
- 13 Itinerary Help Japan
- 14 3-4 Weeks in Bali alone?
- 15 Connection time in Bangkok on separate tickets
- 16 Hong Kong - Tian Tan Buddha
- 17 Across Vietnam - Travel Guide
- 18 Vietnam/Cambodia itinerary
- 19 Silk Road Tour - China
- 20 Family trip to Japan in November '17
- 21 Will 3.5 hours be enough for int’l to domestic transfer in Beijing?
- 22 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 23 Canggu Surfing - Learn to surf advice
- 24 coastal Central Vietnam (Hoi An and Hue) trip report
- 25 Thailand Visa Concern for Stay Over 30 Days