I've been reading and reading old trip reports, and I've noticed that several people have commented that they were underwhelmed, or underwhelmed initially, by India. Why? Was it the type of trip you planned? Was it the destinations? Was it that you wanted more relaxation and got chaos? Exactly what is it? I'm trying to think about planning a trip and would like to learn from mistakes others made. Thanks.
India--Why were some of you underwhelmed?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan Itinerary and JR pass questions/China 72-hour Visafree question
- 2 Karen and Tom - a romantic Vietnam getaway: ENGAGED!!!
- 3 Hong Kong in August - hotel question
- 4 Finally Going To Bali! Please Help With Flight and Alam Shanti Question
- 5 Help with Malaysia itinerary
- 6 Private Guide in Chiang Mai
- 7 last minute plan to visit Sapa, Vietnam -- help
- 8 April in Bangkok, again!
- 9 Japan - spending money?
- 10 Truly a one day suit in Hong Kong?
- 11 Haneda to Narita Layover : Need advice
- 12 Headed to Thailand this June/July--Help!!
- 13 North India trip report with Castle and King tour company
- 14 Please help me plan 3.5 weeks in South Korea
- 15 7 days in Nepal, any suggestions?
- 16 21 days thailand and vietnam
- 17 Good golf in Indonesia?
- 18 Getting down to details and welcome advice: Tokyo
- 19 1st Trip to Bali
- 20 Phuket or Koh Samui
- 21 Japan night bus
- 22 Cambodia, Thailand, Vietnam - Recommendations on order of Trip!
- 23 Help..Want to hire a guide/driver for Golden Triangle
- 24 Hire Car In Jaipur
- 25 Can you bargain tour price?