I've been reading and reading old trip reports, and I've noticed that several people have commented that they were underwhelmed, or underwhelmed initially, by India. Why? Was it the type of trip you planned? Was it the destinations? Was it that you wanted more relaxation and got chaos? Exactly what is it? I'm trying to think about planning a trip and would like to learn from mistakes others made. Thanks.
India--Why were some of you underwhelmed?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan in December
- 2 A Few Osaka & Kyoto Questions Kudasai!
- 3 Drivers for Laos & Java
- 4 Destination Bangkok, again
- 5 Exploring Thailand
- 6 10 Day trip to Thailand - end of March
- 7 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 8 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 9 Phuket
- 10 More time in Hoi An or Nha Trang? Not beach enthusiasts
- 11 Vietnam Itinerary - Please
- 12 Looking for advice on short Burma itinerary
- 13 Honeymoon in Nha Trang
- 14 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 15 Phones in Asia
- 16 Scouting for early retirement locations
- 17 marmot and Others - Looking for Bali Furniture Advice
- 18 Recommended reading about Nepal
- 19 India Add-on
- 20 Hong Kong in June - Oh The Humidity!!
- 21 Luang Prabang -- budget guesthouse?
- 22 Travel during China national week?
- 23 Japan--Visiting Saihoji (Moss Temple)
- 24 Feedback on India Tour specifics
- 25 Recommendations for a 2 week tour in ASIA (DEC. 2014)