We are traveling to India in the future. I noticed on the Travisa Outsourcing website regarding tourist visa requirements that it is necessary to get a Protected/Restricted Area Permit to travel to Rajasthan?
Is this permit something new?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://supplementplatform.com/clx-male-enhancements/
- 2 BELLSOUTH@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 3 Logistics and Transportation
- 4 Beijing Architecture and Art District - Travel Report
- 5 Something about... Malaysia
- 6 Kyoto Temples and Imperial Palace - Travel Report
- 7 Renting 4G Wi-Fi Device in Korea
- 8 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 9 Japan in December - yay or nay?
- 10 Budget Servied Apt
- 11 Bangkok- Dinner Cruises
- 12 Terracotta Warriors
- 13 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 14 Destinations like Ubud or Seminyak in Bali?
- 15 hiking japan sept
- 16 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 17 Japan - itinerary help needed!
- 18 The best way to My Son
- 19 Japan Itinerary!
- 20 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 21 Travel from Busan to Seoul by bus
- 22 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 23 Travelling the Silk Road - Trip Report
- 24 Cooking class/Food Tour/Fish market tour
- 25 Japan rough itinerary