We are traveling to India in the future. I noticed on the Travisa Outsourcing website regarding tourist visa requirements that it is necessary to get a Protected/Restricted Area Permit to travel to Rajasthan?
Is this permit something new?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 2 Destination Wedding Planner in Indore
- 3 Flights from US to Asia: Which airline to book?
- 4 Have you stayed at Dormy Inn Expres s Asakusa ?
- 5 mekong delta vietnam tours which operator to go for?
- 6 Help with hotel in Saigon - An Lam Saigon River or Hotel des Arts??
- 7 Hang Son Doong Cave in Vietnam
- 8 Need help on itinerary for trip to Vietnam in November
- 9 Vietnam Itinerary -- please critique
- 10 Hakone and Mt Fuji
- 11 Vietnam in February for 8 nights
- 12 Short Trip to Japan & South East Asia
- 13 A great trip in India
- 14 Kyoto to Tokyo on December 31?
- 15 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 16 Burma in Jan, weather questions.
- 17 Onsen ryokan for single near Tokyo
- 18 Rangoon and Lake Inle, how many days?
- 19 AirAsia from DMK (vs. other airlines from BKK) to Siem Reap
- 20 Bhutan with Aman hotels, worth it?
- 21 Nai Thon beach Thailand
- 22 A new opportunity to interact with elephants in Thailand
- 23 Sulawesi
- 24 Koh Lanra + Bangkok or Siem Reap?
- 25 Direct flight from JFK/Newark to Tokyo