I have a question about the Employment/Occupation section of the Visa application and have been given three different answers by Visa expeditor companies. I am retired, which is in the dropdown menu, but the form also requires something in the employer name and address field. I have been told (1) just to put "retired" for name and address; (2) to put my former employer info there; and (3) to put retired for employer name but my home address for the address. Does anybody know for sure?
India Visa application form question regarding retired applicant
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Luang Prabang -- budget guesthouse?
- 2 Anyone book tour with Vietnam Private Tours?
- 3 Thailand and where else in December? Sweden, Australia, Asian cruise?
- 4 Nha Trang Island, Phu Quoc, or Sihanoukville
- 5 Honeymoon in december 2014
- 6 One night in Bangkok ... Btw 2 airports
- 7 Hong Kong for Chinese New Year 2015
- 8 India with 4 kids
- 9 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 10 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 11 Travel during China national week?
- 12 Destination Bangkok, again
- 13 And there goes the neighborhood........
- 14 Japan--Visiting Saihoji (Moss Temple)
- 15 Trip Report: Java, Bali, Rinca, Borneo, Siem Reap
- 16 trip to sapa not taking a tour
- 17 Hong Kong in June - Oh The Humidity!!
- 18 Jeep Safari in Bandhavgarh National Park, India
- 19 Shanghai, reasonable hotel near the Bund and public transport
- 20 15 Days in Japan, Itinerary Help Please
- 21 Bhutan, Nepal or both (in about 3 weeks?)
- 22 Bagan Guide Recommendation
- 23 Jakarta or Kuala Lumpor
- 24 Popular Thai hi-so restaurants... Any suggestions?
- 25 Chiang Mai OR Luang Prabang