I have a question about the Employment/Occupation section of the Visa application and have been given three different answers by Visa expeditor companies. I am retired, which is in the dropdown menu, but the form also requires something in the employer name and address field. I have been told (1) just to put "retired" for name and address; (2) to put my former employer info there; and (3) to put retired for employer name but my home address for the address. Does anybody know for sure?
India Visa application form question regarding retired applicant
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Train vs Bus vs Taxi from Narita to Tokyo/Takkyubin service to Narita
- 2 Is Boutique Sri Lanka out of business?
- 3 BKK Airport Meeting Spot
- 4 JR West rail pass changes and new Nozomi pass
- 5 5 nights in Japan.
- 6 vietnam and laos
- 7 What did you think of Mumbai?
- 8 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 9 A week in Hong Kong with a 6 yr old-where to stay?
- 10 Visa
- 11 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 12 Affordable Japan
- 13 Japan tips: where to stay in Tokyo, where to snowboard and day trips
- 14 Castle & King
- 15 Air Asia All You Can Fly
- 16 Seoul - Cuckoo rice cooker
- 17 narrow down destinations, Japan 2 weeks in April
- 18 Moving to KL: Sim card + Place to stay
- 19 One Week in Asia, First Time Trip to Asia
- 20 Trip Report : Incredible India!
- 21 Southern India itinerary help needed
- 22 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 23 What I like about Mumbai
- 24 Travelling btwn M'asia&Jkt
- 25 5 Days in Siem Reap