I will be traveling to India and Nepal in October (2 weeks) and was wondering what immunizations are suggested for travelers going there. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) suggests many but I’m confused if all those apply for all areas in India. I will be mostly in Delhi, Agra, Orccha, Varanasi, Lumbini and Kathmandu. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
India Travel Vaccinations
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 More time in Hoi An or Nha Trang? Not beach enthusiasts
- 2 Vietnam Itinerary - Please
- 3 Drivers for Laos & Java
- 4 Looking for advice on short Burma itinerary
- 5 10 Day trip to Thailand - end of March
- 6 Phuket
- 7 Destination Bangkok, again
- 8 Honeymoon in Nha Trang
- 9 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 10 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 11 Phones in Asia
- 12 Japan in December
- 13 A Few Osaka & Kyoto Questions Kudasai!
- 14 Scouting for early retirement locations
- 15 marmot and Others - Looking for Bali Furniture Advice
- 16 Recommended reading about Nepal
- 17 India Add-on
- 18 Hong Kong in June - Oh The Humidity!!
- 19 Luang Prabang -- budget guesthouse?
- 20 Travel during China national week?
- 21 Japan--Visiting Saihoji (Moss Temple)
- 22 Feedback on India Tour specifics
- 23 Recommendations for a 2 week tour in ASIA (DEC. 2014)
- 24 Japan - Osaka - Things to see?
- 25 Best way to get from Jakarta to Balii