I will be traveling to India and Nepal in October (2 weeks) and was wondering what immunizations are suggested for travelers going there. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) suggests many but I’m confused if all those apply for all areas in India. I will be mostly in Delhi, Agra, Orccha, Varanasi, Lumbini and Kathmandu. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
India Travel Vaccinations
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Feng Pao Fireworks Festival in Yanshui, Tainan?
- 2 Malaysia and Thailand 2013 travelogues
- 3 SINGAPORE OR CAMBODIA??? (April Honeymoon)
- 4 Fresh Hearts and Egg Tarts: Our Silver Jubilee in Hong Kong & Macau
- 5 Any recommendations for drivers in Beijing?
- 6 independent travel in India
- 7 Robinson store/Bangrak, Bangkok - has it reopened?
- 8 Ratings of kaiseki meals at ryokans in Japan?
- 9 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 10 Magical India
- 11 geisha performance
- 12 Draft itinerary - appreciate some input
- 13 Dread long flights USA to/from BKK
- 14 Tibet and Nepal in 2 weeks?
- 15 Trip report China
- 16 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 17 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 18 Traveling on Makha Bucha in Thailand
- 19 Xian Crystal Mooncake
- 20 Shopping for hotels for Feb.
- 21 Seoul, Korea Accommodation / Restaurants
- 22 Car Parking at Uno Port
- 23 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 24 Plan On Finally Visiting Japan, Looking For Advice...!
- 25 Next trip: Sri Lanka & Maldives. Need help from the travel gods.