I am in the early stages of planning a first-time two-to-three week trip to India and I can already say "thank you" to everyone who participates within this forum as I have spent a few hours simply reading through posts and have already formulated some great ideas for my trip. I have decided that I would like to work with a travel agent to create this special trip. I want to pre-book as much of the travel and logistics (especially in-country planes, trains and drivers/guides) and would like assistance with experiences (tours, places to visit off the beaten path) as well as lodging (looking for 4-5 star hotels). I do not want to book a pre-arranged tour but instead would like to create a private itinerary that includes private tours, guides, drivers and the like. Does anyone have travel agent recommendations that I should include as I begin to evaluate? I live in Los Angeles but I am happy to work with folks via email and phone as needed. Thanks so much for your recommendations. Best, David
India Travel Agent Recommendations
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 2 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 3 Japan Itinerary for May
- 4 Questions on Places to See in Burma
- 5 Great trip to Myanmar, Bangkok and Hong Kong
- 6 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?
- 7 What are good things to buy while in Shanghai China
- 8 Visa Arrived..off to India!!!
- 9 Myanmar Visa Online - Report
- 10 General question
- 11 Transport logistics: Kyoto, Hiroshima/Miyajima, Kyushu
- 12 Train Travel During Golden Week
- 13 Staying in Hong Kong but want to visit Shenzen
- 14 Purchasing a Nozomi train ticket - Tokyo to Kyoto
- 15 South Korea 5 days
- 16 Myanmar (Burma) Trip Report
- 17 Thai island escape
- 18 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap
- 19 Plans changed: 3 weeks two festivals
- 20 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An
- 21 Bout Phi Phi to Phuket
- 22 Phuket Hotel
- 23 First timer trying to prepare for trip of a lifetime: BURMA
- 24 Glovers 2 month India adventure has begun!
- 25 Jaipur--Jas Vilas or Royal Heritge Haveli ?