I am in the early stages of planning a first-time two-to-three week trip to India and I can already say "thank you" to everyone who participates within this forum as I have spent a few hours simply reading through posts and have already formulated some great ideas for my trip. I have decided that I would like to work with a travel agent to create this special trip. I want to pre-book as much of the travel and logistics (especially in-country planes, trains and drivers/guides) and would like assistance with experiences (tours, places to visit off the beaten path) as well as lodging (looking for 4-5 star hotels). I do not want to book a pre-arranged tour but instead would like to create a private itinerary that includes private tours, guides, drivers and the like. Does anyone have travel agent recommendations that I should include as I begin to evaluate? I live in Los Angeles but I am happy to work with folks via email and phone as needed. Thanks so much for your recommendations. Best, David
India Travel Agent Recommendations
View all Asia activity »
- 1 7 Days in Sri Lanka
- 2 South East Asia
- 3 Beijing - is the air quality THAT bad?
- 4 Questions, questions and more questions for first time trip to Asia
- 5 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 6 Volunteers needed to help children in Indonesia, Kenya, Thailand
- 7 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 8 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 9 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 10 Can I get Kopi Luwak coffee in Bangkok
- 11 Airport - hotel transportation in Thailand
- 12 Which mosquito repellent to use for a 9 year old child?
- 13 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 14 Bangkok restaurant or unique experience for anniversary
- 15 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK
- 16 Magical India
- 17 Overwhelmed by info...First time in Philippines...What Island
- 18 Hotel Majestic-Saigon
- 19 RECOMMENDATIONS for PRIVATE TOUR GUIDE IN YANGON?
- 20 Questions -> Ko Phi Phi - 4 nights
- 21 A Day Trip To Kanchipuram
- 22 recommendations for tour company for private myanmar tour
- 23 Kathie's Burma Bookshelf
- 24 Considering extending my trip! Please help me figure this out
- 25 Indian Visa