I will be traveling to India (flying into DEL) in October and staying for a couple of weeks. I am then going from Delhi to Kathmandu and staying for another 2 weeks. I am planning to come back through Delhi. Because the India trip is for work and the Nepal trip for vacation, there needs to be two separate tickets. Will this cause a problem when coming back through india, since it is not all a single itinerary?
India to Nepal Visa question
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 possible trip for family of 4 to Japan over New Years. Is it worth trying?
- 2 Wedding anniversary in Bali
- 3 Mekong River Cruises
- 4 swim after Christmas at Hoi An vietnam?
- 5 16 days in Vietnam
- 6 Nancy Chandler maps
- 7 Silver shops on New Road behind the Oriental Hotel. Bangkok
- 8 2-3 days to spend near Shanghai: Hangzhou or Monganshan?
- 9 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 10 Medical/supplemental insurance for India
- 11 15 days in Japan in March/April
- 12 Jet Lagged in Mumbai
- 13 2 Weeks in Thailand - Looking for suggestions
- 14 13 Hour layover in KL, never visited city before, ideas?
- 15 Free Sumo ticket in Fukuoka November 21
- 16 Do we need to reserve trains far in advance or just rock up to Station?
- 17 Help re. Visa.
- 18 Bangkok/Phuket hotel and suggestions to do?
- 19 Phuket Reniassaince/The Shore in November-swimmable beach?
- 20 getting from Chiang Mai to Kanchanaburi
- 21 Hong Kong, Thailand Skin products
- 22 Loy Krathong - do you need tickets?
- 23 Ranthambore - where to stay?
- 24 Advice on Tipping in Bali
- 25 flight from Mandalay to Luang Prabang