Any feedback on Indianpanorama? I contacted them for my transit only itinerary thinking they were the agent recommended here...but i wound up with indiapanorama.org, not Faith at indiapanorama.in. whoops. However, they have been really responsive and helpful in pricing out a trip for us, so before booking I just wanted to throw it out here to see if there was any feedback. Some of the other agents recommended here were not keen on booking a trip without hotel bookings.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 2 Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore - advise is needed
- 3 India in March and April??
- 4 Santa Maria Travels and Inle Lake
- 5 Something out of the ordinary to do in Thailand
- 6 Real Experiences and Travel Agency in Southeast Asia to choose
- 7 Japan- National Holiday
- 8 7 days in Ho Chi Minh City
- 9 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 10 Passport
- 11 Our trip to the Republic of Georgia
- 12 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 13 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 14 Tips for Others Planning to Visit Japan
- 15 Siem reap to Sihanoukville flight
- 16 How would you spend your last few days in Thailand.
- 17 Are knitting needles allowed on ANA?
- 18 Itinerary help - Thailand 9D8N in Nov'16
- 19 Amakusa island help
- 20 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 21 Weekend Breaks from Singapore
- 22 Questions re use of Japan Rail Pass and Kyoto itinerary
- 23 Cheapest way to Vietnam, Cambodia or Thailand.
- 24 Japan Itinerary
- 25 Complete Asia Newbie - Phnom Penh Itinerary Ideas - Two Weeks