Any feedback on Indianpanorama? I contacted them for my transit only itinerary thinking they were the agent recommended here...but i wound up with indiapanorama.org, not Faith at indiapanorama.in. whoops. However, they have been really responsive and helpful in pricing out a trip for us, so before booking I just wanted to throw it out here to see if there was any feedback. Some of the other agents recommended here were not keen on booking a trip without hotel bookings.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Singapore or Hong Kong
- 2 http://supplementranking.com/tentigo/
- 3 Help for 10 days for first timer in Japan
- 4 Choosing destination while travelling with infant
- 5 Train Travel in Thailand
- 6 Tips for Myanmar in October
- 7 Beautiful location for painting
- 8 base in Osaka or Kyoto question
- 9 Phuket
- 10 India 1st Time Itinerary Revised - HELP!
- 11 NOT the Same Visa on Arrival Question... Sorta
- 12 David's First Draft Itinerary for Sakura 2017
- 13 New luxury hotel in Singapore
- 14 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 15 2 Week Honeymoon in Singapore and Indonesia
- 16 Hotels in Krabi area
- 17 Te Best Luxury Ryokans in Japan
- 18 Tokyo hotels
- 19 19 Day Sri Lanka Itinerary - Advice Needed!
- 20 options on 2 potential itineraries
- 21 Booking hotels for Japan in April 2017
- 22 Adventures Abroad
- 23 4.5 days in Singapore
- 24 5 day rain-free trip in India
- 25 Ryokan in Hakone - best location?