Any feedback on Indianpanorama? I contacted them for my transit only itinerary thinking they were the agent recommended here...but i wound up with indiapanorama.org, not Faith at indiapanorama.in. whoops. However, they have been really responsive and helpful in pricing out a trip for us, so before booking I just wanted to throw it out here to see if there was any feedback. Some of the other agents recommended here were not keen on booking a trip without hotel bookings.
India Panorama.org (not Faith)
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Great trip to Myanmar, Bangkok and Hong Kong
- 2 Myanmar Trip Report: Is It "Too Late" To Go?
- 3 Guide/Driver for Mumbai,
- 4 Jaipur--Jas Vilas or Royal Heritge Haveli ?
- 5 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap
- 6 3 weeks in Japan- Finalized... I think
- 7 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 8 Travelling to Thailand from U.S. this June/July
- 9 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!
- 10 First timer trying to prepare for trip of a lifetime: BURMA
- 11 How to get to Koh Ngai?
- 12 Glovers 2 month India adventure has begun!
- 13 Japan Itinerary for May
- 14 Thai island escape
- 15 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 16 Planning 19 days in Indonesia- need help
- 17 Indonesia/Java/Sulawesi Travel Advice needed
- 18 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?
- 19 What are good things to buy while in Shanghai China
- 20 Visa Arrived..off to India!!!
- 21 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 22 South Korea 5 days
- 23 Japan -OAT tour
- 24 Questions on Places to See in Burma
- 25 Transport logistics: Kyoto, Hiroshima/Miyajima, Kyushu