I saw this on a blog today, and hope that it happens soon. I plan to visit India next February and was not looking forward to dealing with obtaining a visa. See the article here: http://profit.ndtv.com/news/economy/article-india-intends-to-extend-on-arrival-visa-for-us-uk-38-others-328235
India intends to extend on-arrival visa for US, UK, 38 others
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Questions on Japan Trip in May (15 nights)
- 2 Cu Chi tunnels claustrophobia
- 3 From DC to Delhi and beyond
- 4 Rail passes for Nara-Kyoto-Koya-Karuizawa-Hakone-Kamakura
- 5 Bungalow advice at tea trails
- 6 Thailand - Krabi Day Tours?
- 7 best dining in Kyoto
- 8 Vietnam - 7 days from HCM
- 9 I just got a ticket and I'm leaving in 12 hours!
- 10 Traveling India in 8 Months
- 11 Sri Lanka February 15'
- 12 Restaurant and Shopping Recs in Hong Kong, Shanghai, Seoul, Tokyo
- 13 Mostly Myanmar and a bit of Thailand
- 14 Laos Visa on Arrival - Need Cash in US Dollars?
- 15 China trip - 15 nights
- 16 Dream Trip Itinerary - Backing Asia to Europe
- 17 From Pittsburgh To Bangalore India In 1 minute
- 18 Japan in July?
- 19 2-week adventure to the far north mountains of Vietnam with Exotic Voyages
- 20 Part 2 - A major meander through Australia/Tasmania, Bali, Laos & Vietnam
- 21 6 Days in Bangkok - Itinerary Help!
- 22 Vietnam and Cambodia - wonderful trip
- 23 Japan - itinerary advice - takayama or kanazawa?
- 24 2-3 days in Georgia
- 25 Tokyo and Thailand in July