I saw this on a blog today, and hope that it happens soon. I plan to visit India next February and was not looking forward to dealing with obtaining a visa. See the article here: http://profit.ndtv.com/news/economy/article-india-intends-to-extend-on-arrival-visa-for-us-uk-38-others-328235
India intends to extend on-arrival visa for US, UK, 38 others
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Phuket Reniassaince/The Shore in November-swimmable beach?
- 2 Wedding anniversary in Bali
- 3 Snow Monkeys in Japan
- 4 possible trip for family of 4 to Japan over New Years. Is it worth trying?
- 5 Mekong River Cruises
- 6 swim after Christmas at Hoi An vietnam?
- 7 16 days in Vietnam
- 8 Nancy Chandler maps
- 9 Silver shops on New Road behind the Oriental Hotel. Bangkok
- 10 2-3 days to spend near Shanghai: Hangzhou or Monganshan?
- 11 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 12 Medical/supplemental insurance for India
- 13 15 days in Japan in March/April
- 14 Jet Lagged in Mumbai
- 15 2 Weeks in Thailand - Looking for suggestions
- 16 13 Hour layover in KL, never visited city before, ideas?
- 17 Free Sumo ticket in Fukuoka November 21
- 18 Do we need to reserve trains far in advance or just rock up to Station?
- 19 Help re. Visa.
- 20 Bangkok/Phuket hotel and suggestions to do?
- 21 getting from Chiang Mai to Kanchanaburi
- 22 Hong Kong, Thailand Skin products
- 23 Loy Krathong - do you need tickets?
- 24 Ranthambore - where to stay?
- 25 Advice on Tipping in Bali