Planning to visit India in March for 3 weeks. Going to the following places but trying to figure out the best way to travel, good tour companies, etc..
1. Flying into Delhi and taking a connecting flight to Amritsar (will stay there for a few days, get acclimatized, visit some relatives and the Golden Temple of course!).
Need to go to the following places:
Chandigarh- 2-3 days
Dharamsala- about 2 days
Delhi (hoping to spend 3 days here at the end of my trip since I'm flying back to Toronto from here). Need to know some really good people/companies that offer informative walking tours.
Agra, Fatehpur Sikri (1-2 days)
Rajasthan (Jodhpur, Udaipur, Jaipur)--need advice on Rajasthan (never been and have no idea what I can realistically see while spending about 3 days there)
I don't want to do a whirlwind tour. I really want to take in each of these areas but I also want to travel safely and efficiently. HELP! where do I begin!?!?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 US Citizen Vietnam Visa Help!
- 2 currency conversion
- 3 50th Anniversary trip
- 4 Trip Report: Pandaw’s cruise down the Mekong from China to Laos
- 5 CNX late arrival?
- 6 Georgia and Armenia trip
- 7 Vietnam - Sa Pa
- 8 Help - India take 2
- 9 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 10 The truth about elephant tourism
- 11 Help w/Andaman Sea Itinerary
- 12 Do I need the rabies jab for bali?
- 13 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 14 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 15 Advice for treks/Peak climbing in ladakh end of June
- 16 is this a good travel plan?
- 17 6 nights / 5 days Japan itinerary
- 18 Phenom Penh
- 19 Vientiane Private Tour Guide suggestions?
- 20 Airport taxis in Bangkok
- 21 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 22 One day in Saigon
- 23 Bali private driver recommendation
- 24 North India Itinerary advice
- 25 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i