Planning to visit India in March for 3 weeks. Going to the following places but trying to figure out the best way to travel, good tour companies, etc..
1. Flying into Delhi and taking a connecting flight to Amritsar (will stay there for a few days, get acclimatized, visit some relatives and the Golden Temple of course!).
Need to go to the following places:
Chandigarh- 2-3 days
Dharamsala- about 2 days
Delhi (hoping to spend 3 days here at the end of my trip since I'm flying back to Toronto from here). Need to know some really good people/companies that offer informative walking tours.
Agra, Fatehpur Sikri (1-2 days)
Rajasthan (Jodhpur, Udaipur, Jaipur)--need advice on Rajasthan (never been and have no idea what I can realistically see while spending about 3 days there)
I don't want to do a whirlwind tour. I really want to take in each of these areas but I also want to travel safely and efficiently. HELP! where do I begin!?!?
India in March- help with sorting out itinerary!
- 1 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 2 Cambodia, Laos and a bit of Hong Kong - 5 1/2 weeks (Jan.24-March 4, 2013)
- 3 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 4 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 5 Family Japan Trip in August for First Time - Hotel Planning Advice
- 6 Dreamliner to Japan in Nov.?
- 7 Hello, Vietnam
- 8 Is it worth switching hotels in Tokyo?
- 9 4 days with Orangutans Balikpapan + Camp Leakey
- 10 11 days in Japan, JR pass question
- 11 Sri Lanka
- 12 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 13 Kashmir or Nepal
- 14 Udaipur, India
- 15 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 16 Ipoh
- 17 Conference venues around Pune City?
- 18 Treasure Junk Halong/Bai Tu Long bay crusie?
- 19 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 20 LCCT to KL Sentral or 1Utama?
- 21 Honeymoon in Bali, July 2013
- 22 Shopping- Beijing or Hong Kong?
- 23 Saphan Taksin station in the news again?
- 24 Amazing Malaysia Trip!
- 25 Rajasthan tour: Car and Driver services, advise needed