Planning to visit India in March for 3 weeks. Going to the following places but trying to figure out the best way to travel, good tour companies, etc..
1. Flying into Delhi and taking a connecting flight to Amritsar (will stay there for a few days, get acclimatized, visit some relatives and the Golden Temple of course!).
Need to go to the following places:
Chandigarh- 2-3 days
Dharamsala- about 2 days
Delhi (hoping to spend 3 days here at the end of my trip since I'm flying back to Toronto from here). Need to know some really good people/companies that offer informative walking tours.
Agra, Fatehpur Sikri (1-2 days)
Rajasthan (Jodhpur, Udaipur, Jaipur)--need advice on Rajasthan (never been and have no idea what I can realistically see while spending about 3 days there)
I don't want to do a whirlwind tour. I really want to take in each of these areas but I also want to travel safely and efficiently. HELP! where do I begin!?!?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Does it make sense to stay at 2 Tokyo hotels?
- 2 Need help with Sri Lanka itinerary and hotels
- 3 Looking for Ryokan in Hakone
- 4 Tokyo daytrip
- 5 Please Critique My Itinerary
- 6 Bali - What to do?
- 7 Recommendation for Season 3 of Chef's Table
- 8 Impressions of India
- 9 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 10 Need ideas for 9 nights end of Feb. in Malaysia or Indonesia
- 11 Kuala Lumpur Advice - Tour Recommendation
- 12 Taiwan confusion..
- 13 Elephant Hills or Elephant Haven in Thailand?
- 14 Namaste India - Shopping/Money
- 15 Help with itinerary for 11 days
- 16 Laos- two weeks in January
- 17 Japan (Tokyo) trip- April or May least expensive to travel?
- 18 Ryokan in Hakone - best location?
- 19 Visa for India
- 20 Snapshots From Kerala
- 21 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 22 Other than Kyoto?
- 23 Japan itinerary advice
- 24 Quickie Kathmandu visit worthwhile?
- 25 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback