Planning to visit India in March for 3 weeks. Going to the following places but trying to figure out the best way to travel, good tour companies, etc..
1. Flying into Delhi and taking a connecting flight to Amritsar (will stay there for a few days, get acclimatized, visit some relatives and the Golden Temple of course!).
Need to go to the following places:
Chandigarh- 2-3 days
Dharamsala- about 2 days
Delhi (hoping to spend 3 days here at the end of my trip since I'm flying back to Toronto from here). Need to know some really good people/companies that offer informative walking tours.
Agra, Fatehpur Sikri (1-2 days)
Rajasthan (Jodhpur, Udaipur, Jaipur)--need advice on Rajasthan (never been and have no idea what I can realistically see while spending about 3 days there)
I don't want to do a whirlwind tour. I really want to take in each of these areas but I also want to travel safely and efficiently. HELP! where do I begin!?!?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Hang Son Doong Cave in Vietnam
- 2 Totally unprepared
- 3 An island paradise?
- 4 Tokyo Itinerary Help please
- 5 Sri Lanka Question
- 6 Honeymoon in Sri Lanka - help/ideas
- 7 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 8 First time to Japan for 19 year old and Mom (me)
- 9 Discovering Paradise: fly to Sri Lanka
- 10 Trip to Sri Lanka
- 11 On the Road in Beautiful Sri Lanka
- 12 Three weeks in beautiful Sri Lanka
- 13 Osaka-Kyoto-Takayama -Kanazawa in 12 days with Kids Doable?
- 14 Trip report: Horse riding holiday in Sri Lanka – October 2015
- 15 10 days in Sri Lanka - Travel Report
- 16 http://maleenhancementshop.info/vitalpeak-xt/
- 17 http://musclebuildingbuy.com/bella-dior/
- 18 dhttp://musclebuildingbuy.com/bella-dior/
- 19 http://www.piratetoyshop.com/kerave-hair-uk/
- 20 Advice for 8 days in Nepal
- 21 Hanoi - SaPa - Hue
- 22 What seems to be my final itinerary
- 23 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 24 Nai Thon beach Thailand
- 25 1946-2007: An Old Soldier Returns to Camp Site in Beppu