Planning to visit India in March for 3 weeks. Going to the following places but trying to figure out the best way to travel, good tour companies, etc..
1. Flying into Delhi and taking a connecting flight to Amritsar (will stay there for a few days, get acclimatized, visit some relatives and the Golden Temple of course!).
Need to go to the following places:
Chandigarh- 2-3 days
Dharamsala- about 2 days
Delhi (hoping to spend 3 days here at the end of my trip since I'm flying back to Toronto from here). Need to know some really good people/companies that offer informative walking tours.
Agra, Fatehpur Sikri (1-2 days)
Rajasthan (Jodhpur, Udaipur, Jaipur)--need advice on Rajasthan (never been and have no idea what I can realistically see while spending about 3 days there)
I don't want to do a whirlwind tour. I really want to take in each of these areas but I also want to travel safely and efficiently. HELP! where do I begin!?!?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 릴 게임 동영상 ＜접_속: kkn36.com＞
- 2 Money Transfer Dubai
- 3 Awesome trip to Yellow Mountains and Hangzhou in China!
- 4 Moderate hotel in Phuket
- 5 Off roading in Asia
- 6 Do It Yourself/No taxi Tour in China?
- 7 Transportation from PVG to Hotel
- 8 IMMUNIZATIONS Needed?? Thailand/Cambodia/Beijing
- 9 Bali - 1st Time Visit - Help with Itinerary
- 10 2 nights Phuket - What beach to stay on?
- 11 Impressions of India
- 12 First time backpacking - 5 weeks in Vietnam, Lao, Cambodia, and Thailand
- 13 Tokyo hotel help
- 14 Japan Help-Ryokan or no?
- 15 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 16 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 17 Phone calls to UK from Japan
- 18 Overland Travel Chiang Mai to Manipur
- 19 How much Yen?
- 20 Any suggestions for travel agents for Taiwan?
- 21 South Korea for Chuseok
- 22 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 23 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 24 Getting Yourself Around Beijing
- 25 Bhutan travel operator and number of days