Planning to visit India in March for 3 weeks. Going to the following places but trying to figure out the best way to travel, good tour companies, etc..
1. Flying into Delhi and taking a connecting flight to Amritsar (will stay there for a few days, get acclimatized, visit some relatives and the Golden Temple of course!).
Need to go to the following places:
Chandigarh- 2-3 days
Dharamsala- about 2 days
Delhi (hoping to spend 3 days here at the end of my trip since I'm flying back to Toronto from here). Need to know some really good people/companies that offer informative walking tours.
Agra, Fatehpur Sikri (1-2 days)
Rajasthan (Jodhpur, Udaipur, Jaipur)--need advice on Rajasthan (never been and have no idea what I can realistically see while spending about 3 days there)
I don't want to do a whirlwind tour. I really want to take in each of these areas but I also want to travel safely and efficiently. HELP! where do I begin!?!?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 AirAsia from DMK (vs. other airlines from BKK) to Siem Reap
- 2 Earthquake in Myanmar
- 3 Questions on Details for 23 Days in Japan
- 4 Have you stayed at Dormy Inn Expres s Asakusa ?
- 5 Kyoto to Tokyo on December 31?
- 6 Hakone and Mt Fuji
- 7 Ferrari Hire Bangkok
- 8 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 9 A great trip in India
- 10 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 11 Burma in Jan, weather questions.
- 12 Onsen ryokan for single near Tokyo
- 13 Rangoon and Lake Inle, how many days?
- 14 Bhutan with Aman hotels, worth it?
- 15 Nai Thon beach Thailand
- 16 A new opportunity to interact with elephants in Thailand
- 17 Sulawesi
- 18 Koh Lanra + Bangkok or Siem Reap?
- 19 Direct flight from JFK/Newark to Tokyo
- 20 Day Trip in Bohol - Travel Report
- 21 Family Japan Trip August 2016
- 22 Pearls in Beijing and MORE!
- 23 Ayutthaya & Bangkok - Travel Report
- 24 Bali in March for 5 nights?
- 25 Varanasi : Advice needed on how best to see the evening Aarti