Planning to visit India in March for 3 weeks. Going to the following places but trying to figure out the best way to travel, good tour companies, etc..
1. Flying into Delhi and taking a connecting flight to Amritsar (will stay there for a few days, get acclimatized, visit some relatives and the Golden Temple of course!).
Need to go to the following places:
Chandigarh- 2-3 days
Dharamsala- about 2 days
Delhi (hoping to spend 3 days here at the end of my trip since I'm flying back to Toronto from here). Need to know some really good people/companies that offer informative walking tours.
Agra, Fatehpur Sikri (1-2 days)
Rajasthan (Jodhpur, Udaipur, Jaipur)--need advice on Rajasthan (never been and have no idea what I can realistically see while spending about 3 days there)
I don't want to do a whirlwind tour. I really want to take in each of these areas but I also want to travel safely and efficiently. HELP! where do I begin!?!?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://utrimcleanseblog.com/x-alpha/
- 2 A Memorable Solo Month in Singapore, Java, and Bali
- 3 20 Days In Japan: We survived Sakura!
- 4 David's First Draft Itinerary for Sakura 2017
- 5 Travel Itenary
- 6 How to book domestic tickets/hotels in Burma.
- 7 Taiwan itinerary help, only 3 nights/2 days.
- 8 How to plan our itinerary in Japan
- 9 Thailand - Help with Itinerary 15 Days to incl. North & South
- 10 japan itenirary help
- 11 New Hua Hin Marriott Resort & Spa
- 12 Is this crazy?
- 13 Advice for 8 days in Nepal
- 14 thai baht allowance
- 15 Vietnam - Quy Nhon
- 16 1 Month SE Asia itinerary.
- 17 2 gals and 2 weeks in Bali
- 18 JR Pass or Pay as you Go
- 19 In Seoul for one day
- 20 Japan & WiFi
- 21 Bali airport transportation
- 22 Feedback--First Time in Japan, 3 weeks
- 23 Halong Bay cruise
- 24 Vietnam - 15 day Visa Waiver extended until 30 June 2017
- 25 Struggling with SE Asia Itinerary for November