Planning to visit India in March for 3 weeks. Going to the following places but trying to figure out the best way to travel, good tour companies, etc..
1. Flying into Delhi and taking a connecting flight to Amritsar (will stay there for a few days, get acclimatized, visit some relatives and the Golden Temple of course!).
Need to go to the following places:
Chandigarh- 2-3 days
Dharamsala- about 2 days
Delhi (hoping to spend 3 days here at the end of my trip since I'm flying back to Toronto from here). Need to know some really good people/companies that offer informative walking tours.
Agra, Fatehpur Sikri (1-2 days)
Rajasthan (Jodhpur, Udaipur, Jaipur)--need advice on Rajasthan (never been and have no idea what I can realistically see while spending about 3 days there)
I don't want to do a whirlwind tour. I really want to take in each of these areas but I also want to travel safely and efficiently. HELP! where do I begin!?!?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 How to choose a hotel in Luang Prabang
- 2 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 3 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 4 Problems turned opportunities-Myanmar
- 5 Seim Reap: hotels?
- 6 Recommended novel for those visiting (or who have visited ) Cambodia
- 7 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 8 Road Scholar tour in China
- 9 Bali - What to do?
- 10 Is Halong Bay too touristy or still worth the visit?
- 11 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 12 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 13 Internship in Beijing - 4 weeks Where to stay?
- 14 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 15 Being customs
- 16 Itinerary feedback please
- 17 ?driver/guide recommendation in Chiang Rai/Chiang Mai
- 18 Itinerary help - 10 days Japan
- 19 Tips in Myanmar
- 20 Elephant Hills or Elephant Haven in Thailand?
- 21 Thailand Itinerary with kids--advice needed
- 22 Favorite Andaman coast beach hotels with kids?
- 23 myanmar
- 24 Feedback on rough one month SE Asia trip
- 25 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!