I plan on going to northern India and Nepal at the end of Jan. Is it very cold and wet
at this time of year, or should I wait till March.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 options on 2 potential itineraries
- 2 5 day rain-free trip in India
- 3 Te Best Luxury Ryokans in Japan
- 4 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 5 http://bettercoloncleansingguide.com/revitatone-skin/
- 6 Ryokan in Hakone - best location?
- 7 Hakone question
- 8 "Ishaani" and "Ranvir" return from 2 weeks in Uzbekistan
- 9 Booking hotels for Japan in April 2017
- 10 India 1st Time Itinerary Revised - HELP!
- 11 Advise on visting Hokkaido to photograph cranes
- 12 Question about travel to Mae Sot
- 13 Oh dear. Japan's 7-11 cash machines have just been robbed.
- 14 David's First Draft Itinerary for Sakura 2017
- 15 Japan tickets purchased a itinerary help needed
- 16 Phillipines with two young children in December
- 17 Struggling with SE Asia Itinerary for November
- 18 Hong Kong or Toyko
- 19 Hong Kong early June
- 20 2 Week Honeymoon in Singapore and Indonesia
- 21 India Mother-Son 1st Time HELP
- 22 Transportation from Narita airport to the Marriott
- 23 Penang and Langkawi
- 24 Tokyo hotels
- 25 Visiting Hong Kong in September, need advice on 2nd destination