I will be traveling from the US with my significant other to India in December for a friends wedding. The wedding is in Calcutta from December 31-4th. I am trying to plan a trip around that. We only have 2-3 weeks, depending on how things budget out. We Definitely want to see the Golden Triangle but apart from that we do not know how to best allocate our time. I want to see all of India, but I know that is not possible. Our travel dates before and after the wedding are flexible. Would you have any suggestions as to must sees and logistics of it all? It would be so appreciated! It is my bfs first time out of the country and I want to make him as addicted to traveling as I am
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 cash again guarantee. The
- 2 Vietnam introduces E-Visas for 40 countries
- 3 Free Tour Guide In Hoi An, Viet Nam
- 4 Impressions of India
- 5 Tour Agency Recommendation
- 6 http://www.essentialdetoxsweden.com/retinolla-med-revoluxe/
- 7 Advice needed from Japan train pros
- 8 Hong Kong and Angkor Wat
- 9 Cherry Blossom season Mount Fuji area
- 10 Japan GTG, early April
- 11 Beijing tours
- 12 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 13 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 14 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 15 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 16 Takayama trail, Japan
- 17 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 18 1 day itinerary in Busan
- 19 Trip report : Annapurna Circuit October 2016
- 20 Japan - Will We Get Lost?
- 21 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 22 HK to Beijing for 3 weeks- mid March to early April- itinerary help please!
- 23 Cambodia to Vietnam e-visa image format
- 24 Nakasendo Walk: Some help please
- 25 Visa for India