I will be traveling from the US with my significant other to India in December for a friends wedding. The wedding is in Calcutta from December 31-4th. I am trying to plan a trip around that. We only have 2-3 weeks, depending on how things budget out. We Definitely want to see the Golden Triangle but apart from that we do not know how to best allocate our time. I want to see all of India, but I know that is not possible. Our travel dates before and after the wedding are flexible. Would you have any suggestions as to must sees and logistics of it all? It would be so appreciated! It is my bfs first time out of the country and I want to make him as addicted to traveling as I am
India for 2 weeks in December/January
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Kerala Itinerary - Houseboat and Tree House Questions
- 2 Connaught Place
- 3 What did you think of Mumbai?
- 4 Free and best app for searching restaurants in China
- 5 narrow down destinations, Japan 2 weeks in April
- 6 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 7 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 8 Nepal- recipe?
- 9 vietnam and laos
- 10 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 11 5 Days in Siem Reap
- 12 Thai Vacation: Valuable Last Minute Details - Chapter 1
- 13 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 14 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 15 New Hanoi Hotel opening
- 16 3 weeks in Myanmar-What an adventure!
- 17 10 Day Japan Trip - Need Some Help Choosing!
- 18 My SEA trip - photos update
- 19 Air Asia All You Can Fly
- 20 Busan in two weeks January 2015, coping with the cold.
- 21 Which Section of Great Wall? And add visit to Ming Tombs?
- 22 Travel Report for Laos - Asia’s Most Relaxed Destination
- 23 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia
- 24 Myanmar Itinerary Please Help?!
- 25 Trip to Borneo to See Orangutans