I will be traveling from the US with my significant other to India in December for a friends wedding. The wedding is in Calcutta from December 31-4th. I am trying to plan a trip around that. We only have 2-3 weeks, depending on how things budget out. We Definitely want to see the Golden Triangle but apart from that we do not know how to best allocate our time. I want to see all of India, but I know that is not possible. Our travel dates before and after the wedding are flexible. Would you have any suggestions as to must sees and logistics of it all? It would be so appreciated! It is my bfs first time out of the country and I want to make him as addicted to traveling as I am
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 What does a Japan Rail Pass really do?
- 2 Footing on Druk Trek in Bhutan?
- 3 Cambodia & Vietnam- 2 Weeks with Kids
- 4 Krabi? Phuket? Phi Phi?
- 5 Itinerary for 12 days in Burma- help decide
- 6 Off the Beaten Path Near Kanazawa?
- 7 Great Wall in a wheelchair
- 8 Beaches closest to Rajasthan
- 9 15 Days in Japan, Need Help With Last Two
- 10 Vietnam, Laos, Siem Reap, Chiang Rai - ? the right # days/order of travel??
- 11 Return of tourism to Nepal
- 12 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 13 Yangon Birthday Dinner
- 14 Best beaches in Sri Lanka
- 15 Sweltering, steamy, sizzingly southern India--It was hot!
- 16 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 17 Eating in India
- 18 Trekking in India
- 19 Hong Kong Layover at Night
- 20 Kavey April 2016 Japan Itinerary Planning
- 21 Sri Lanka plan
- 22 Vietnam - September 2015
- 23 A tour operator overwhelmingly mentioned on another site
- 24 Beijing tours -- worth it?
- 25 Private guide and driver for India