I will be traveling from the US with my significant other to India in December for a friends wedding. The wedding is in Calcutta from December 31-4th. I am trying to plan a trip around that. We only have 2-3 weeks, depending on how things budget out. We Definitely want to see the Golden Triangle but apart from that we do not know how to best allocate our time. I want to see all of India, but I know that is not possible. Our travel dates before and after the wedding are flexible. Would you have any suggestions as to must sees and logistics of it all? It would be so appreciated! It is my bfs first time out of the country and I want to make him as addicted to traveling as I am
India for 2 weeks in December/January
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Having doubts with China
- 2 21 days thailand and vietnam
- 3 help with itinerary!
- 4 Christmas Time in India
- 5 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 6 Next step - drive or be driven - Mae Hong Son loop
- 7 Fly into Osaka instead of Tokyo for Koyosan to Nikko trip?
- 8 Travelling Plan to Ooty from Bangalore By Train India
- 9 Estimating hours on road - Samcheok to Gyeongju to Daejeon in one day?
- 10 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 11 Japiur - 2 days - hotel, restaurant, shopping recommendations needed!
- 12 Myanmar podcast
- 13 TRIP REPORT: Bangkok, Angkor, PhiPhi (2 weeks in rainy season)
- 14 3 1/2 weeks in Japan. Do I need dinner reservations anywhere?
- 15 Chiang Mai, Thailand airport departure tax
- 16 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 17 Burma with a toddler
- 18 .INDONESIA, ETC...great new book!
- 19 Where have you be able to find your small denomination pristine currency?
- 20 I have 6 nights end of Nov Beg of December - ImTHINKING.....
- 21 Bali wedding in villa
- 22 beaches in Thailand
- 23 The world's biggest cave in Vietnam?
- 24 Northern Burma on the RV Pandaw II
- 25 Escorted Tour of Vietnam