I will be traveling from the US with my significant other to India in December for a friends wedding. The wedding is in Calcutta from December 31-4th. I am trying to plan a trip around that. We only have 2-3 weeks, depending on how things budget out. We Definitely want to see the Golden Triangle but apart from that we do not know how to best allocate our time. I want to see all of India, but I know that is not possible. Our travel dates before and after the wedding are flexible. Would you have any suggestions as to must sees and logistics of it all? It would be so appreciated! It is my bfs first time out of the country and I want to make him as addicted to traveling as I am
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 토토사이트→￥←【Zem33 . Com】→￥← 토토사이트추천
- 2 Quick question about Vietnam Visa Exception during overland crossing
- 3 Travel India solo
- 4 3.5 Weeks in Japan (First-time) Itinerary Help
- 5 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 6 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 7 Osaka, aquarium?
- 8 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 9 Gilli t to Bali (Denpasar airport)
- 10 Hotel Suggestions - New Delhi
- 11 Shanghai as a base to also explore Jiangsu and Zhejiang?
- 12 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 13 Update on cash situation in India for imminent visitors
- 14 Bali in Feb. for nature & unique cultural perspectives
- 15 North India Itinerary advice
- 16 Indonesia travel agent
- 17 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 18 2-3 weeks in Asia this fall
- 19 Difference in staying at Dambulla or Habarana
- 20 Advice on Hainan Island?
- 21 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 22 Trip Report: First time in Thailand and Cambodia
- 23 A beach of choice on Samui
- 24 Krabi--Ko Tao--Ko Samui
- 25 Bangkok Taxis