I will be traveling from the US with my significant other to India in December for a friends wedding. The wedding is in Calcutta from December 31-4th. I am trying to plan a trip around that. We only have 2-3 weeks, depending on how things budget out. We Definitely want to see the Golden Triangle but apart from that we do not know how to best allocate our time. I want to see all of India, but I know that is not possible. Our travel dates before and after the wedding are flexible. Would you have any suggestions as to must sees and logistics of it all? It would be so appreciated! It is my bfs first time out of the country and I want to make him as addicted to traveling as I am
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Tokyo Story's Setsuko Hara dies at 95
- 2 5 weeks in Japan
- 3 TRIP REPORT: Just returned from first visit to Japan!
- 4 India trip report-brief recommendations
- 5 Annual Fall Asia Trip
- 6 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 7 Kathie and Cheryl are off on another SE Asian adventure
- 8 Lodge in Borneo
- 9 Best Singapore Sunday Brunch Hotel?
- 10 China and Japan help
- 11 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 12 Trip report: Horse riding holiday in Sri Lanka – October 2015
- 13 First time – Solo - Japan 2016
- 14 Thank You Fabulous Fodorites, and some Upcoming Trip Questions
- 15 India - Bangalore, Mysore & Agra
- 16 Requesting Passport Number
- 17 Air India Versus Jet airways. Which is best for India
- 18 Kompong Kleang or Kompong Phluk?
- 19 Holiday in Cambodia - plus Myanmar for a wedding.
- 20 Planning for a trip to Northwest Vietnam
- 21 Phu Quoc
- 22 looking for Vietnam based TA to help plan trip
- 23 Advantage of using Smithsonian Tours
- 24 Help! India Visa question....
- 25 Singapore hotel