I will be traveling from the US with my significant other to India in December for a friends wedding. The wedding is in Calcutta from December 31-4th. I am trying to plan a trip around that. We only have 2-3 weeks, depending on how things budget out. We Definitely want to see the Golden Triangle but apart from that we do not know how to best allocate our time. I want to see all of India, but I know that is not possible. Our travel dates before and after the wedding are flexible. Would you have any suggestions as to must sees and logistics of it all? It would be so appreciated! It is my bfs first time out of the country and I want to make him as addicted to traveling as I am
India for 2 weeks in December/January
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 N. India itinerary feedback
- 2 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 3 Chiang Mai OR Luang Prabang
- 4 Destination Bangkok, again
- 5 Bangkok - State Railways of Thailand - All the Excursions
- 6 Honeymoon In sept
- 7 Vacay to Thailand end of December-January 2014
- 8 Jakarta or Kuala Lumpor
- 9 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 10 £0 day visa exempt - 30 day extension
- 11 15 Days in Japan, Itinerary Help Please
- 12 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 13 Travel during China national week?
- 14 Weekend Market and Or Tor Kor-Bangkok
- 15 Popular Thai hi-so restaurants... Any suggestions?
- 16 Bali or Fiji
- 17 flight details from Chicago area to BKK
- 18 Honeymoon in december 2014
- 19 Don't use World Expeditions
- 20 Food tours in HCMC/Saigon?
- 21 Trip report/blog - 10 days in Tokyo and Kyoto
- 22 Affordable accommodation in Yangon near Sule Pagoda
- 23 Bangkok - Side trip to Ayutthaya
- 24 3 days in Teheran
- 25 Trip Report and Diary - Tokyo in 7 Days