I will be traveling from the US with my significant other to India in December for a friends wedding. The wedding is in Calcutta from December 31-4th. I am trying to plan a trip around that. We only have 2-3 weeks, depending on how things budget out. We Definitely want to see the Golden Triangle but apart from that we do not know how to best allocate our time. I want to see all of India, but I know that is not possible. Our travel dates before and after the wedding are flexible. Would you have any suggestions as to must sees and logistics of it all? It would be so appreciated! It is my bfs first time out of the country and I want to make him as addicted to traveling as I am
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Another first-timer. Does this work?
- 2 Japan then Bali - Where to Fly In & Out?
- 3 Winter Hokkaido Trip
- 4 First China visit - bringing in my prescriptions.
- 5 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 6 RHK's Fall escape
- 7 Two Weeks in Cambodia and Burma~Returning to the Old and Seeing the New
- 8 Advice on itinerary Japan 12 nights
- 9 Hike to summit of Mount Kinabalu
- 10 Honeymoon in Vietnam
- 11 Anthony Bourdain - Parts Unknown in VN
- 12 Bandhavgarh National Park - Garhwal Himalayan Expedition
- 13 So, why go to Vietnam?
- 14 The Not-All-Golden Road to Samarkand
- 15 Transportation to mt koya-san from Osaka
- 16 Suggest places in Uttarakhand
- 17 Tokyo and Kyoto in one week
- 18 Thailand Assistance
- 19 Jaisalmer or Ranthambore Nat'l Park
- 20 Good unlimited data for tourists
- 21 Clean hotel near BKK for early flight
- 22 Japan Trip Suggestions - 14 day trip in April
- 23 Bangkok hotel - Feedback requested on specific hotels
- 24 Finding best Vietnam and Cambodia cruise in Mekong river for family
- 25 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)