I will be traveling from the US with my significant other to India in December for a friends wedding. The wedding is in Calcutta from December 31-4th. I am trying to plan a trip around that. We only have 2-3 weeks, depending on how things budget out. We Definitely want to see the Golden Triangle but apart from that we do not know how to best allocate our time. I want to see all of India, but I know that is not possible. Our travel dates before and after the wedding are flexible. Would you have any suggestions as to must sees and logistics of it all? It would be so appreciated! It is my bfs first time out of the country and I want to make him as addicted to traveling as I am
India for 2 weeks in December/January
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 2 Internal flights in Thailand - buy ASAP or no big deal to wait?
- 3 Following Craig & Jeane's lead, I'm heading out. Thailand & Cambodia again.
- 4 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 5 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 6 Krabi island tours
- 7 Phuket/ Krabi Trip
- 8 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 9 Craig and Jeane Depart for Australia and Bali
- 10 Mao Lak and Kata/Karon/Surin or Krabi and Kata/Karon/Surin?
- 11 Some advice on our latest Japan itinerary please?
- 12 Kyushu Trip May 2013
- 13 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 14 13 Hour layover in KL, never visited city before, ideas?
- 15 6 full days in Yagoon
- 16 British tourists murdered in Koh Tao
- 17 Day trip by car from Kyoto?
- 18 Kyushu rail pass
- 19 Thailand and Southeast Asia - Advice for Lone Female
- 20 A wow spot
- 21 Myanmar itinerary help
- 22 Phuket travel plans and hotel advise
- 23 And there goes the neighborhood........
- 24 Myanmar evisa system now working well.
- 25 Terrible experience with BLS international Houston