I will be traveling from the US with my significant other to India in December for a friends wedding. The wedding is in Calcutta from December 31-4th. I am trying to plan a trip around that. We only have 2-3 weeks, depending on how things budget out. We Definitely want to see the Golden Triangle but apart from that we do not know how to best allocate our time. I want to see all of India, but I know that is not possible. Our travel dates before and after the wedding are flexible. Would you have any suggestions as to must sees and logistics of it all? It would be so appreciated! It is my bfs first time out of the country and I want to make him as addicted to traveling as I am
India for 2 weeks in December/January
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 My SEA trip : 2 months
- 2 Travelling with 3 yr old; please comment on 10 day itinerary
- 3 Ryoken recommendation pls either in Tokyo;Hiroshima;Kyoto?
- 4 A little help with my Burma plan..
- 5 Trying To Decide Between These 2 Hotels In Singapore
- 6 Travel & leisure reports Burma as one of most dangerous countries to visit
- 7 rkkwan's Nepal trip Sept 2014 - Kathmandu, Pokhara, Poon Hill Trek
- 8 Staying 3 nights in Jaisalmer, what attractions we should see
- 9 Krabi island tours
- 10 beaches in Thailand
- 11 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 12 Anatara Riverside Bangkok
- 13 3 1/2 weeks in Japan. Do I need dinner reservations anywhere?
- 14 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 15 Kyushu rail pass
- 16 6 full days in Yagoon
- 17 Juphal and dunai help needed
- 18 Feedback on Thailand/SE Asia initial itinerary w/ kids
- 19 Hong Kong Island Hotels - Far From Central
- 20 2 Weeks Thailand Honeymoon
- 21 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 22 A question concerning Sri Lanka's rainfall in Jan.
- 23 Tucan Travel Wonders of India and Nepal Review - Travelers, Beware!
- 24 Currency in South Korea
- 25 Tipping in Japan