I will be traveling from the US with my significant other to India in December for a friends wedding. The wedding is in Calcutta from December 31-4th. I am trying to plan a trip around that. We only have 2-3 weeks, depending on how things budget out. We Definitely want to see the Golden Triangle but apart from that we do not know how to best allocate our time. I want to see all of India, but I know that is not possible. Our travel dates before and after the wedding are flexible. Would you have any suggestions as to must sees and logistics of it all? It would be so appreciated! It is my bfs first time out of the country and I want to make him as addicted to traveling as I am
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 2 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 3 http://www.piratetoyshop.com/max-test-xtreme/
- 4 Transport Companies in Mumbai, India –Logistics Junction
- 5 Now get the world class erotic treatment in Bangalore
- 6 http://menhealthreviews.org/alpha-boost-reviews/
- 7 Tips to Increase Your Height!
- 8 Why Do Our Bones Get Weak?
- 9 Add 3 Inches of Height Naturally
- 10 http://advancedtrimsite.com/alpha-performance-enhancer/
- 11 TRIP REPORT: Osaka to Hiroshima and in-between stops (tsuyu / summer)
- 12 http://www.prohealthguides.com/miracle-bust/
- 13 Osaka-Kyoto-Takayama -Kanazawa in 12 days with Kids Doable?
- 14 First time to Japan for 19 year old and Mom (me)
- 15 Send Rakhi gifts to Your Loved One..!!
- 16 Taxis at Mumbai airport
- 17 A new opportunity to interact with elephants in Thailand
- 18 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 19 MT. Fuji as a day trip from Tokyo
- 20 What seems to be my final itinerary
- 21 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 22 Are Alexander+Roberts China Tours Any Good?
- 23 Totally unprepared
- 24 Advice for 8 days in Nepal
- 25 Hang Son Doong Cave in Vietnam