I will be traveling from the US with my significant other to India in December for a friends wedding. The wedding is in Calcutta from December 31-4th. I am trying to plan a trip around that. We only have 2-3 weeks, depending on how things budget out. We Definitely want to see the Golden Triangle but apart from that we do not know how to best allocate our time. I want to see all of India, but I know that is not possible. Our travel dates before and after the wedding are flexible. Would you have any suggestions as to must sees and logistics of it all? It would be so appreciated! It is my bfs first time out of the country and I want to make him as addicted to traveling as I am
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Vietnam - Sa Pa
- 2 CNX late arrival?
- 3 currency conversion
- 4 50th Anniversary trip
- 5 Help - India take 2
- 6 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 7 The truth about elephant tourism
- 8 booking thailand trip with airfare and hotels?
- 9 Help w/Andaman Sea Itinerary
- 10 Do I need the rabies jab for bali?
- 11 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 12 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 13 Trip Report: Pandaw’s cruise down the Mekong from China to Laos
- 14 Advice for treks/Peak climbing in ladakh end of June
- 15 is this a good travel plan?
- 16 6 nights / 5 days Japan itinerary
- 17 Phenom Penh
- 18 Vientiane Private Tour Guide suggestions?
- 19 Airport taxis in Bangkok
- 20 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 21 One day in Saigon
- 22 Bali private driver recommendation
- 23 North India Itinerary advice
- 24 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 25 The Indian money crunch.