I will be traveling from the US with my significant other to India in December for a friends wedding. The wedding is in Calcutta from December 31-4th. I am trying to plan a trip around that. We only have 2-3 weeks, depending on how things budget out. We Definitely want to see the Golden Triangle but apart from that we do not know how to best allocate our time. I want to see all of India, but I know that is not possible. Our travel dates before and after the wedding are flexible. Would you have any suggestions as to must sees and logistics of it all? It would be so appreciated! It is my bfs first time out of the country and I want to make him as addicted to traveling as I am
India for 2 weeks in December/January
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 6-7 months in SE Asia (majority in Thailand) - visa, weather, meet-up ?s
- 2 Mt Aso Eruption
- 3 Can you HELP with figuring out United Miles and how to get them SF-Bangkok?
- 4 Smeagol and Muffin in Sri Lanka ( and a quick stop in Dubai)
- 5 Final Itinerary Kyoto area through Kamakura (skipping Tokyo this trip)
- 6 Need suggestions for solo trip (2-3 weeks, next May)
- 7 Independent female traveller
- 8 North Vietnam Again!
- 9 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 10 Castle & King
- 11 The City, the River, the Jungle: Our Holiday in Kuching - Borneo
- 12 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 13 Shoe/sock étiquette for temple viewing
- 14 In Chiang Mai Thailand
- 15 10 Days in Vietnam/Thailand/Cambodia
- 16 HELP! BKK, UdonThani&Beach Budget Family
- 17 One week in India
- 18 Itinerary for Second Visit to Japan
- 19 End of March - Seeking a fabulous ryokan relatively near Tokyo for 2 nights
- 20 Bangkok airport taxi options
- 21 Complex Travel Group - Doable? Safe?
- 22 6 nights at Bahdhavgahr, or split between Bandhavgarg and Kanha?
- 23 Where to stay for 2-3 nights between Tsumago and Hakone April 2015
- 24 Borneo or Sri Lanka for vacation?
- 25 reviews wanted for Sinorama tour company