I will be traveling from the US with my significant other to India in December for a friends wedding. The wedding is in Calcutta from December 31-4th. I am trying to plan a trip around that. We only have 2-3 weeks, depending on how things budget out. We Definitely want to see the Golden Triangle but apart from that we do not know how to best allocate our time. I want to see all of India, but I know that is not possible. Our travel dates before and after the wedding are flexible. Would you have any suggestions as to must sees and logistics of it all? It would be so appreciated! It is my bfs first time out of the country and I want to make him as addicted to traveling as I am
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Southern India here we come
- 2 Vietnam vs. Beijing
- 3 Interestig article about Luang Prabang & UNESCO heritage appellation
- 4 Itinerary set for Japan trip #2: working on some details
- 5 Seoul Searching Questions
- 6 Hidden puchasing gems in Bali?
- 7 Travelling in China during the summer period
- 8 2 months in Indonesia
- 9 First Trip to Japan in April 2016
- 10 last minute lodging in kyoto
- 11 Kampot/Kep- 3 days
- 12 Prehistoric sites in Java and Bali
- 13 Sinorama Tour-Oct. 1, 2016
- 14 I miss Mongolia
- 15 HK - affordable "outer" areas for accommodation
- 16 Visa on Arrival
- 17 Cooking Classes & Private Tours- Bangkok
- 18 Advice on Cambodia & Vietnam please.
- 19 Cambodia to Vietnam via Phu Quoc - visa question, please help
- 20 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 21 Japanese art
- 22 Trip with kids. Singapore or Japan ??
- 23 Hong Kong - 3 nights/days - Itinerary Suggestions?
- 24 Which website to check train availability & cost
- 25 First time to SEA