I will be traveling from the US with my significant other to India in December for a friends wedding. The wedding is in Calcutta from December 31-4th. I am trying to plan a trip around that. We only have 2-3 weeks, depending on how things budget out. We Definitely want to see the Golden Triangle but apart from that we do not know how to best allocate our time. I want to see all of India, but I know that is not possible. Our travel dates before and after the wedding are flexible. Would you have any suggestions as to must sees and logistics of it all? It would be so appreciated! It is my bfs first time out of the country and I want to make him as addicted to traveling as I am
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Hong Kong Trip planning
- 2 Malaria in Yangshuo/Guilin/Yunnan Province?
- 3 Taiwan / Taipei Advice Sought
- 4 Japan: T-Mobile?
- 5 Japanese Alps
- 6 Wagha Border Ceremony
- 7 options on 2 potential itineraries
- 8 Help! Shanghai intern housing
- 9 Tiger Temple
- 10 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 11 Where to start my Japan trip?
- 12 Where to go SOLO in (SE. Asia?) june/july (3-4 weeks)? Help me decide
- 13 Hong Kong or Toyko
- 14 Driving in Japan
- 15 A Food Obsessive's First Time Hong Kong
- 16 Hilton Toyko to Kabukicho ---evening walk??
- 17 5 day rain-free trip in India
- 18 5 days in Tokyo, late June with pregnant wife
- 19 First time trip to Japan questions
- 20 Laos in the end of June
- 21 Japan & WiFi
- 22 For Fans of Gaggan Restaurant in Bangkok
- 23 Sri Lanka in 12 Days
- 24 Southern India 1st Time Mom/Daughter HELP
- 25 Hong Kong, Macau and ?