I will be traveling from the US with my significant other to India in December for a friends wedding. The wedding is in Calcutta from December 31-4th. I am trying to plan a trip around that. We only have 2-3 weeks, depending on how things budget out. We Definitely want to see the Golden Triangle but apart from that we do not know how to best allocate our time. I want to see all of India, but I know that is not possible. Our travel dates before and after the wedding are flexible. Would you have any suggestions as to must sees and logistics of it all? It would be so appreciated! It is my bfs first time out of the country and I want to make him as addicted to traveling as I am
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan Itinerary!
- 2 Myanmar in Five days - Advice please!
- 3 Vientiane and ??
- 4 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 5 Magical India
- 6 Possible itinerary - 4 days in Georgia
- 7 16 days in Japan--how to divide time?
- 8 cross from Ketapang in Java to Gilimanuk in Bali
- 9 Wild China vs Travel Guide China (or the like)
- 10 Himachal Pradesh
- 11 Luggage size China ?
- 12 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 13 Thai Elephants
- 14 Need for promethium sprayed mosquito nets for SEAsia travel
- 15 Best location for snorkelling/ beach/ quiet resort/ great Thai food
- 16 Cancelling trip to Burma; seeking advice for outskirts of Bangkok
- 17 Is it safe to travel Hong Kong in Oct?
- 18 Sri Lanka in August
- 19 Self-drive in Thailand?
- 20 India itinerary critique please
- 21 Japan/Korea/HK
- 22 Need Honeymoon Ideas - Southeast Asia
- 23 12 days in Vietnam Jan/Feb
- 24 Bangkok in 3 days - Weekdays
- 25 Impressions of India