I will be traveling from the US with my significant other to India in December for a friends wedding. The wedding is in Calcutta from December 31-4th. I am trying to plan a trip around that. We only have 2-3 weeks, depending on how things budget out. We Definitely want to see the Golden Triangle but apart from that we do not know how to best allocate our time. I want to see all of India, but I know that is not possible. Our travel dates before and after the wedding are flexible. Would you have any suggestions as to must sees and logistics of it all? It would be so appreciated! It is my bfs first time out of the country and I want to make him as addicted to traveling as I am
India for 2 weeks in December/January
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bangkok's JW vs. Marriott Resort and Spa
- 2 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 3 Kyoto and beyond - 9 days trip in April 2014
- 4 Thailand - a few more details: phones, and driving map
- 5 Bagan Entry Fee to Rise by One-Third
- 6 Need a guide in Burma?
- 7 What to pack? For Burma and Thailand
- 8 Bangkok/Phuket hotel and suggestions to do?
- 9 Yikes! How to get a Visa to India??
- 10 Japan and Hong Kong, September 2014
- 11 Angkor Wat tour guide recommedations
- 12 We recommend our Seoul serviced apartment
- 13 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 14 Vietnam Part 7 - the Final Leg
- 15 End Oct & early Nov a good time for viewing wildlife in Borneo?
- 16 One Week in Beijing, what would you do?
- 17 Help with Myanmar Itinerary 15 nights
- 18 How safe is it for US Citizens in Hat Yai and Violence in Southern Thailand
- 19 Thailand - what to wear in November, and, cosmetics
- 20 Xian - Make your own warriors?
- 21 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 22 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 23 Overnight trek to Mine Thauk Village?
- 24 Elephants and Tigers (no bears), oh my.
- 25 Belated 2012 Trip Report - Two Weeks in South Korea