I will be traveling from the US with my significant other to India in December for a friends wedding. The wedding is in Calcutta from December 31-4th. I am trying to plan a trip around that. We only have 2-3 weeks, depending on how things budget out. We Definitely want to see the Golden Triangle but apart from that we do not know how to best allocate our time. I want to see all of India, but I know that is not possible. Our travel dates before and after the wedding are flexible. Would you have any suggestions as to must sees and logistics of it all? It would be so appreciated! It is my bfs first time out of the country and I want to make him as addicted to traveling as I am
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Is there a train from Laem Chabong to Bangkok
- 2 Help with our time in Mandalay, please
- 3 March Trip - Where to Go?
- 4 Bangkok to Chiang Mai, train or fly?
- 5 NY Times article on Sulawesi and seeing the Torajan death rituals
- 6 Flower Arranging in Kyoto
- 7 Early planning for yet another "second trip" to Japan
- 8 Finally, Smeagol and Muffins Japanese adventure begins.....
- 9 Visa for India
- 10 Qatar airlines to mumbai
- 11 Is it possible to do the Southeast Asian mainland on a bus?
- 12 INDIA - AMAZING PRIVATE TRIP IN MAY 2014
- 13 Hotel for two night stop over in Singapore
- 14 Please help us find our MISSING friend
- 15 i Lanka Tea Plantaion Stay
- 16 Buying jewelry in India
- 17 Jaipur's Gem Palace
- 18 Chiang Mai
- 19 Phuket Weather
- 20 hanoi eats
- 21 Castle & King tour operator review
- 22 If choice is necessary: Ninh Binh or Ba Be ?
- 23 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 24 TMI re Northern Vietnam rural "homestays"?
- 25 Five day itinerary for Bangkok. Ideas?