I will be in India in February and have a question about the reliability of electricity. Do I need to bring a travel surge protector for my electronics as they are charging? We are staying in Delhi, Agra, Jaipur in Taj-type hotels. Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Obtaining Thai Visa in Laos
- 2 Thailand mid-December
- 3 Safe for solo female travel in Malaysia?
- 4 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 5 How would you do Hiroshima & Miyajima if can only stay 1 night in Miyajima?
- 6 Phillipines: itinerary suggestions
- 7 The City, the River, the Jungle: Our Holiday in Kuching - Borneo
- 8 What I like about Mumbai
- 9 Where to stay for 2-3 nights between Tsumago and Hakone April 2015
- 10 Sumatra for 2 weeks in December
- 11 Final Itinerary Kyoto area through Kamakura (skipping Tokyo this trip)
- 12 A hero in Myanmar: A man who does his job
- 13 Itinerary for Second Visit to Japan
- 14 Japan Itinerary Help Please! 4.5-4.17
- 15 Indian visa
- 16 Can you HELP with figuring out United Miles and how to get them SF-Bangkok?
- 17 First trip to Japan-17 night Itinerary in Cherry Blossom season
- 18 US citizens applying for India visa--take care which website you use
- 19 One week in Thailand
- 20 Is Asiana Airlines safe?
- 21 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 22 Kyoto: hotel choices, guides,day trip to Nara
- 23 Which is better with kids, Dubai or Singapore ?
- 24 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 25 Assistance planning remaining 5 days in South Thailand