I will be in India in February and have a question about the reliability of electricity. Do I need to bring a travel surge protector for my electronics as they are charging? We are staying in Delhi, Agra, Jaipur in Taj-type hotels. Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Where did you exchange dollars for Rupees??
- 2 Myanmar - A Visit to a Country in Transition
- 3 David's Trip Report--Japan- November 2013
- 4 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap
- 5 Myanmar Trip Report: Is It "Too Late" To Go?
- 6 1st time Japan - solo female
- 7 Need your Expertise with my Japanese........Itinerary!
- 8 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 9 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 10 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!
- 11 3 weeks in Japan- Finalized... I think
- 12 Great trip to Myanmar, Bangkok and Hong Kong
- 13 1 week in North and Central Vietnam in February
- 14 Guide/Driver for Mumbai,
- 15 Jaipur--Jas Vilas or Royal Heritge Haveli ?
- 16 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 17 Travelling to Thailand from U.S. this June/July
- 18 First timer trying to prepare for trip of a lifetime: BURMA
- 19 How to get to Koh Ngai?
- 20 Glovers 2 month India adventure has begun!
- 21 Japan Itinerary for May
- 22 Thai island escape
- 23 Planning 19 days in Indonesia- need help
- 24 Indonesia/Java/Sulawesi Travel Advice needed
- 25 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?