A friend and I (2 buddy) planned to come to India for our first time in February-March but our plans changed...
We wanted to start in Dehli and continue to Agra then travel over the Rajasthan for about 3-4 weeks in total.
After that we would like to hit down to Mumbai and visit the coastline (Arambol, Palolem, Goa and mangalore) and Hampi...
Because our plan changed we probably will arrive the first days of April. We've just learn that the weather will be so hot in Rajasthan to visit it. What a shamed...
We didn't want to visit Mountains or hills (north india)...
Have you a better idea to change our trip??
What can you give us as tips?
Also few of my friend who have been in New Delhi can't even recommand an hotel because of the bad service they received, Have you any hotel-hostel??
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Pakistan Forum/ Unfriendly
- 2 Japan Itinerary!
- 3 What are some hidden gems in Hong Kong?
- 4 Japan Itinerary for 12 Nights and 13 Days
- 5 Mumbai short visit
- 6 Cancelling trip to Burma; seeking advice for outskirts of Bangkok
- 7 Thailand Guides
- 8 Bangkok in 3 days - Weekdays
- 9 For those traveling to Bali soon
- 10 Feedback on Kyushu itinerary
- 11 Experiance /More Than 120 Countries
- 12 Wild China vs Travel Guide China (or the like)
- 13 Phuket Beaches
- 14 India itinerary critique please
- 15 A short trip report of Vietnam, Dec 2016
- 16 cross from Ketapang in Java to Gilimanuk in Bali
- 17 India for Softies : A slow comfortable tour around some of Northern India
- 18 Magical India
- 19 Best location for snorkelling/ beach/ quiet resort/ great Thai food
- 20 Need for promethium sprayed mosquito nets for SEAsia travel
- 21 Vientiane and ??
- 22 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 23 Possible itinerary - 4 days in Georgia
- 24 16 days in Japan--how to divide time?
- 25 Luggage size China ?