A friend and I (2 buddy) planned to come to India for our first time in February-March but our plans changed...
We wanted to start in Dehli and continue to Agra then travel over the Rajasthan for about 3-4 weeks in total.
After that we would like to hit down to Mumbai and visit the coastline (Arambol, Palolem, Goa and mangalore) and Hampi...
Because our plan changed we probably will arrive the first days of April. We've just learn that the weather will be so hot in Rajasthan to visit it. What a shamed...
We didn't want to visit Mountains or hills (north india)...
Have you a better idea to change our trip??
What can you give us as tips?
Also few of my friend who have been in New Delhi can't even recommand an hotel because of the bad service they received, Have you any hotel-hostel??
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Road Scholar tour in China
- 2 Itinerary help - 10 days Japan
- 3 myanmar
- 4 Tips in Myanmar
- 5 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 6 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 7 Feedback on rough one month SE Asia trip
- 8 A beach of choice on Samui
- 9 Internship in Beijing - 4 weeks Where to stay?
- 10 Quick question about Vietnam Visa Exception during overland crossing
- 11 Help w/ 20 Days in South India & Sri Lanka
- 12 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 13 Travel India solo
- 14 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 15 3.5 Weeks in Japan (First-time) Itinerary Help
- 16 Hotel Suggestions - New Delhi
- 17 Busan Central Bus Terminal
- 18 2 months in Taiwan - relaxing & hassle-free breaks in/out of the country?
- 19 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 20 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 21 Osaka, aquarium?
- 22 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 23 Gilli t to Bali (Denpasar airport)
- 24 Shanghai as a base to also explore Jiangsu and Zhejiang?
- 25 Update on cash situation in India for imminent visitors