A friend and I (2 buddy) planned to come to India for our first time in February-March but our plans changed...
We wanted to start in Dehli and continue to Agra then travel over the Rajasthan for about 3-4 weeks in total.
After that we would like to hit down to Mumbai and visit the coastline (Arambol, Palolem, Goa and mangalore) and Hampi...
Because our plan changed we probably will arrive the first days of April. We've just learn that the weather will be so hot in Rajasthan to visit it. What a shamed...
We didn't want to visit Mountains or hills (north india)...
Have you a better idea to change our trip??
What can you give us as tips?
Also few of my friend who have been in New Delhi can't even recommand an hotel because of the bad service they received, Have you any hotel-hostel??
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Please Critique My Itinerary
- 2 안전한놀이터 ¶¢¶ ＺＶＺ７８，ＣＯＭ ¶¢¶코드: ddr77 )메이저놀이터추천
- 3 5 Days to Ao Nang and Phuket from Hat Yai
- 4 Tokyo daytrip
- 5 Indonesia Dilemma
- 6 Japan 2nd Attempt – One Month
- 7 Myanmar Itinerary -would like some help!
- 8 Bangkok hotel Shangri La or Mandarin Oriental
- 9 Chenghdu layover
- 10 Kuala Lumpur Advice - Tour Recommendation
- 11 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 12 Help with 2 week itinerary; Beijing to Hong Kong
- 13 Surfing in Indonesia
- 14 Review My 23 Day Japan Itinerary
- 15 Narita Airport to Shinjuku
- 16 Getting a Tote from Thailand-JFK
- 17 Japan / Korea Trip
- 18 vietnam visa
- 19 Cherry Blossom season Mount Fuji area
- 20 Sri Lanka- elephants
- 21 Taiwan confusion..
- 22 Japan (Tokyo) trip- April or May least expensive to travel?
- 23 Japan GTG, early April
- 24 Does it make sense to stay at 2 Tokyo hotels?
- 25 Bangkok - Pavement [sidewalk] obstructions