I am currently arranging a business trip to Mumbai (my first visit there) and timing wise, I can create a weekend stay there before moving on to the rest of my itinerary. I wondered if folks would have recommendations on what one can do with only two days. Also, as I am a woman and travelling alone, can anyone recommend any reputable private tour companies who might arrange a private tour. Happy to spend more to feel confident and safe and let someone else do the planning. Is it worth flying up to Agra to see Taj Mahal and back? Am I better off staying put in Mumbai. Any thoughts would be appreciated.
India - 2 Days only
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Is Boutique Sri Lanka out of business?
- 2 Hong Kong Airport Transfer
- 3 Hanoi driver wanted
- 4 Budget Restaurants in Varkala
- 5 best time to visit Sri Lanka to avoid rain?
- 6 MYANMAR- LONELY BIKER LOOKS FOR OTHERS TRAVELLING THERE HALF JANUARY 2015
- 7 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 8 Suggestion for travel memories
- 9 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 10 Thailand during the rainy season, have you been?
- 11 vietnam and laos
- 12 narrow down destinations, Japan 2 weeks in April
- 13 First Time Solo Trip To Thailand Itinerary
- 14 From Ryokan to Buddhist Monastery: Two Weeks in Japan
- 15 1st time to Southeast Asian January 14 to 31
- 16 Your favorites in south India & places you'd probably not recommend
- 17 Southern India itinerary help needed
- 18 We Did It Our Way--an Unusual 6 Weeks in India & Nepal (long)
- 19 Factory "outlet" stores in Vietnam?
- 20 Missing Air Asia flight
- 21 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 22 5 nights in Japan.
- 23 Delhi this winter, in pictures!
- 24 2nd location on the beach
- 25 Buying loose sapphires in Sri Lanka