After contacting several travel agents in Vietnam, I am hoping this wonderful site can give me a travel company or an agent who will work with me to plan an independent visit to Vietnam. We want to fly into Hanoi and out of HCNC. Would like to take the train and drive between those 2 cities. Rural areas as well as cities, architectural sites and ruins and of course, markets and food are on our list.
Independent travel in Vietnam
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bangkok, here I come! Yes, again!!
- 2 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 3 Mt Wutai or Mt Tai
- 4 Visa for Burma/Myanmar from US Embassy in DC?
- 5 Thanks for helping make my trip to China amazing!
- 6 Thoughts on 2-3 week Myanmar itinerary? And local artists/galleries?
- 7 China, Hong Kong, Tibet
- 8 Haneda Airport to Narita Airport
- 9 Restaurants in Singapore
- 10 Kyoto for 3 full days - help with itinerary suggestions!
- 11 Seeking suggestions for our Nepal time in November. Do we need masks?
- 12 Where to go?
- 13 Kerala, India - 10 day holiday
- 14 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 15 Comment please re stops during drive from Chiang Rai to Chiang Khong
- 16 suggestions for 3 adults sharing 1 room in Japan
- 17 S E Asia part of our Round the World Trip
- 18 Which airport for Tokyo
- 19 Victoria Peak Hong Kong Question
- 20 Saturday or Sunday for guided tour not too far from Chiang Mai?
- 21 MSG in Hong Kong?
- 22 newbie solo traveler! budget traveling Japan for a month
- 23 Rain in Hong Kong next week
- 24 Private transfer from Amritsar to Wahga Border
- 25 India at the end of May