I have not booked a hotel yet. I need help on what section to stay in. For us to see the most should I look for a hotel in Central Seoul, Gwangjin-Gu or Seocho-Gu. We will be there in March - hope the weathe is OK.
In Seoul for just 3 nights - help
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 2 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 3 narrow down destinations, Japan 2 weeks in April
- 4 5 Days in Siem Reap
- 5 Thai Vacation: Valuable Last Minute Details - Chapter 1
- 6 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 7 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 8 What did you think of Mumbai?
- 9 Connaught Place
- 10 Nepal- recipe?
- 11 New Hanoi Hotel opening
- 12 3 weeks in Myanmar-What an adventure!
- 13 10 Day Japan Trip - Need Some Help Choosing!
- 14 My SEA trip - photos update
- 15 vietnam and laos
- 16 Air Asia All You Can Fly
- 17 Busan in two weeks January 2015, coping with the cold.
- 18 Which Section of Great Wall? And add visit to Ming Tombs?
- 19 Travel Report for Laos - Asia’s Most Relaxed Destination
- 20 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia
- 21 Myanmar Itinerary Please Help?!
- 22 Trip to Borneo to See Orangutans
- 23 Travelling btwn M'asia&Jkt
- 24 Kerala Itinerary - Houseboat and Tree House Questions
- 25 Moving to KL: Sim card + Place to stay