my boyfriend and I will be travelling to Asia Mid of February next year for three weeks. We will have 18 days "on the ground" in total.
We have three things we definitely want to see in this three weeks and I am right know trying to set up a good and feasible itinerary to get these three things combined.
The three things are:
2. Angkor Wat
I currently have the following itinerary in mind:
Day 1: Arriving in Hongkong from Germany
Day 2 to 5: Explore Hongkong incl. day trip to Macau
Day 6: Travel to Siem Reap
Day 7 to 9: Explore Angkor Wat
Day 10: Travel to Singapore
Day 11 to 14: Explore Singapore
Day 15: Travel to Kuala Lumpur
Day 16 to 17: Explore Kuala Lumpur
Day 18: Departing for Germany from Kuala Lumpur
I know the route is a little bit uncommon...
What do you think about this itinerary and the allocated time? Is it feasible and balanced right? Is the order right? Should we spend more time somewhere?
Any advice highly appreciated. We haven't booked anything yet and are therefore able to change basically the whole itinerary.
I know the flights between Hongkong and Siem Reap are quite pricey - any advice on how to get there cheaper is also highly appreciated (currently I am planning with a flight with SIA from HKG via SIN to REP for 249 EUR).
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 2 The ethics of choosing to visit a repressive country like Myanmar
- 3 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 4 Vietnam with kids/teens
- 5 Sri Lanka advice
- 6 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback
- 7 Ryokan in Japan
- 8 Indonesia (other than Bali!)
- 9 Effects of Labour Day & Buddha's Birthday on HK touring?
- 10 Sri Lanka for 13 nights -need advice
- 11 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 12 Itinerary & airport help
- 13 Dinner spots for solo traveller
- 14 [Travel to ThaiLand]
- 15 Train trip costs help please
- 16 Snapshots From Kerala
- 17 Fethiye to Bodrum
- 18 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 19 Vietnam for 14 days help to find travel company
- 20 help with trip itinerary in April/May
- 21 Visiting Sri Lanka for the First Time
- 22 Awesome trip to Yellow Mountains and Hangzhou in China!
- 23 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 24 Getting Yourself Around Beijing
- 25 Good Places to See in Ooty?
In 18 days from Hongkong via Siem Reap to Singapore (itinerary)