my boyfriend and I will be travelling to Asia Mid of February next year for three weeks. We will have 18 days "on the ground" in total.
We have three things we definitely want to see in this three weeks and I am right know trying to set up a good and feasible itinerary to get these three things combined.
The three things are:
2. Angkor Wat
I currently have the following itinerary in mind:
Day 1: Arriving in Hongkong from Germany
Day 2 to 5: Explore Hongkong incl. day trip to Macau
Day 6: Travel to Siem Reap
Day 7 to 9: Explore Angkor Wat
Day 10: Travel to Singapore
Day 11 to 14: Explore Singapore
Day 15: Travel to Kuala Lumpur
Day 16 to 17: Explore Kuala Lumpur
Day 18: Departing for Germany from Kuala Lumpur
I know the route is a little bit uncommon...
What do you think about this itinerary and the allocated time? Is it feasible and balanced right? Is the order right? Should we spend more time somewhere?
Any advice highly appreciated. We haven't booked anything yet and are therefore able to change basically the whole itinerary.
I know the flights between Hongkong and Siem Reap are quite pricey - any advice on how to get there cheaper is also highly appreciated (currently I am planning with a flight with SIA from HKG via SIN to REP for 249 EUR).
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Four Days in South Korea (Incheon and Seoul) with Baby
- 2 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 3 First time to Japan - tour or independent trip?
- 4 Hotel in Hanoi
- 5 First Trip to Japan - help with planning please
- 6 Trip Report: Malaysia in 2 weeks
- 7 India help needed
- 8 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 9 Help with SEAsia itinerary
- 10 Trekking outside Sapa
- 11 Place to stay Hue
- 12 Custom Dress and man’s suit made in Hoi Ann
- 13 Advice on where to stay in Luang Prabang
- 14 Need help filling out my itinerary
- 15 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 16 Go to Pai or not?
- 17 Ko Kraden hotels
- 18 Driver needed from Heho airport to Kalaw, from Kalaw to Inle lake
- 19 Hoi Ann hotel
- 20 International Bank Accounts. Have you done this?
- 21 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 22 Bangkok hotels/neighborhoods
- 23 Three Week Trip to Japan
- 24 Water Towns near Shanghai
- 25 Thai Silk in Bangkok
In 18 days from Hongkong via Siem Reap to Singapore (itinerary)