my boyfriend and I will be travelling to Asia Mid of February next year for three weeks. We will have 18 days "on the ground" in total.
We have three things we definitely want to see in this three weeks and I am right know trying to set up a good and feasible itinerary to get these three things combined.
The three things are:
2. Angkor Wat
I currently have the following itinerary in mind:
Day 1: Arriving in Hongkong from Germany
Day 2 to 5: Explore Hongkong incl. day trip to Macau
Day 6: Travel to Siem Reap
Day 7 to 9: Explore Angkor Wat
Day 10: Travel to Singapore
Day 11 to 14: Explore Singapore
Day 15: Travel to Kuala Lumpur
Day 16 to 17: Explore Kuala Lumpur
Day 18: Departing for Germany from Kuala Lumpur
I know the route is a little bit uncommon...
What do you think about this itinerary and the allocated time? Is it feasible and balanced right? Is the order right? Should we spend more time somewhere?
Any advice highly appreciated. We haven't booked anything yet and are therefore able to change basically the whole itinerary.
I know the flights between Hongkong and Siem Reap are quite pricey - any advice on how to get there cheaper is also highly appreciated (currently I am planning with a flight with SIA from HKG via SIN to REP for 249 EUR).
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 AVAST☎ Password Reset CONTACT 1:800:681:7208 Technical SUPP0RT Care
- 2 7 hour layover in Beijing
- 3 Japan rough itinerary
- 4 Cooking class/Food Tour/Fish market tour
- 5 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 6 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 7 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 8 TRIP REPORT: Just back from first time to Japan!
- 9 Himeji Castle - luggage storage
- 10 Budget Servied Apt
- 11 What areas to stay in Singapore & Bali
- 12 Opinions on Osaka? And other burning questions...
- 13 Something about... Malaysia
- 14 China Trip - 2 Cities + Lakes, Rivers, and Rice Terraces!
- 15 Help needed for 1 week trip in Kuala Lumpur with kids
- 16 Layover in Seoul with a dog?
- 17 Please help me to start planning a trip to Bhutan
- 18 Tour Companies for Vietnam trip
- 19 Japan - Your favorite locations in Kyushu
- 20 Japan Itinerary!
- 21 Japan - itinerary help needed!
- 22 Sweltering in Saigon.
- 23 Chiang Mai, Thailand and Myanmar
- 24 First Trip to Japan in August
- 25 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
In 18 days from Hongkong via Siem Reap to Singapore (itinerary)