my boyfriend and I will be travelling to Asia Mid of February next year for three weeks. We will have 18 days "on the ground" in total.
We have three things we definitely want to see in this three weeks and I am right know trying to set up a good and feasible itinerary to get these three things combined.
The three things are:
2. Angkor Wat
I currently have the following itinerary in mind:
Day 1: Arriving in Hongkong from Germany
Day 2 to 5: Explore Hongkong incl. day trip to Macau
Day 6: Travel to Siem Reap
Day 7 to 9: Explore Angkor Wat
Day 10: Travel to Singapore
Day 11 to 14: Explore Singapore
Day 15: Travel to Kuala Lumpur
Day 16 to 17: Explore Kuala Lumpur
Day 18: Departing for Germany from Kuala Lumpur
I know the route is a little bit uncommon...
What do you think about this itinerary and the allocated time? Is it feasible and balanced right? Is the order right? Should we spend more time somewhere?
Any advice highly appreciated. We haven't booked anything yet and are therefore able to change basically the whole itinerary.
I know the flights between Hongkong and Siem Reap are quite pricey - any advice on how to get there cheaper is also highly appreciated (currently I am planning with a flight with SIA from HKG via SIN to REP for 249 EUR).
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 무료 바다 이야기 게임 《접 속 : kkn36.com》
- 2 Please help me to start planning a trip to Bhutan
- 3 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 4 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 5 Thailand/Cambodia/Vietnam 3 weeks itinerary and visa help
- 6 India Tour Companies
- 7 Bye bye SE Asia
- 8 Train to Sapa from Hanoi
- 9 Laos planning.
- 10 Japan rough itinerary
- 11 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 12 Pocket Wi-Fi Speeds (187.5 Mbps v. 75 Mbps)?
- 13 Hotel Claska vs. Prince Sakura Tower
- 14 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 15 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 16 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 17 One night in Osaka
- 18 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 19 Japan - costs
- 20 Japan for Foodies
- 21 Planning Honeymoon to Thailand
- 22 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 23 Japan Rail Pass
- 24 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 25 south east asia 3 weeks in june
In 18 days from Hongkong via Siem Reap to Singapore (itinerary)