my boyfriend and I will be travelling to Asia Mid of February next year for three weeks. We will have 18 days "on the ground" in total.
We have three things we definitely want to see in this three weeks and I am right know trying to set up a good and feasible itinerary to get these three things combined.
The three things are:
2. Angkor Wat
I currently have the following itinerary in mind:
Day 1: Arriving in Hongkong from Germany
Day 2 to 5: Explore Hongkong incl. day trip to Macau
Day 6: Travel to Siem Reap
Day 7 to 9: Explore Angkor Wat
Day 10: Travel to Singapore
Day 11 to 14: Explore Singapore
Day 15: Travel to Kuala Lumpur
Day 16 to 17: Explore Kuala Lumpur
Day 18: Departing for Germany from Kuala Lumpur
I know the route is a little bit uncommon...
What do you think about this itinerary and the allocated time? Is it feasible and balanced right? Is the order right? Should we spend more time somewhere?
Any advice highly appreciated. We haven't booked anything yet and are therefore able to change basically the whole itinerary.
I know the flights between Hongkong and Siem Reap are quite pricey - any advice on how to get there cheaper is also highly appreciated (currently I am planning with a flight with SIA from HKG via SIN to REP for 249 EUR).
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Seim Reap: hotels?
- 2 Tips in Myanmar
- 3 Bali - What to do?
- 4 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 5 best places in rajasthan, India and is it easy to get good accomodation
- 6 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 7 Elephant Hills or Elephant Haven in Thailand?
- 8 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 9 Road Scholar tour in China
- 10 Being customs
- 11 Internship in Beijing - 4 weeks Where to stay?
- 12 Thailand Itinerary with kids--advice needed
- 13 Favorite Andaman coast beach hotels with kids?
- 14 Itinerary help - 10 days Japan
- 15 myanmar
- 16 Feedback on rough one month SE Asia trip
- 17 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 18 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 19 Help w/ 20 Days in South India & Sri Lanka
- 20 ?driver/guide recommendation in Chiang Rai/Chiang Mai
- 21 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 22 A beach of choice on Samui
- 23 Quick question about Vietnam Visa Exception during overland crossing
- 24 Travel India solo
- 25 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
In 18 days from Hongkong via Siem Reap to Singapore (itinerary)