I'm looking to carry a case or two of French red wine and / or Champagne into Sri Lanka and am looking to understand the duties that would be applicable.
I understand one is allowed 2 bottles of wine as duty free - was wondering how much I would need to pay for the rest.
Many thanks for your help.
An Intrepid traveler.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bad experience with savaari.com
- 2 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 3 Vietnam Planning
- 4 Backpacking on a budget
- 5 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 6 Kamogawa Odori/Aoi Matsuri
- 7 Hokkaido and northern Honshu itinerary advice
- 8 Japan rough itinerary
- 9 One night in Osaka
- 10 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 11 Japan for Foodies
- 12 David's Abbreviated Trip Report-Japan, Part 2-Sakura 2017
- 13 Taipei Art Scene - Travel Report
- 14 Advice itinerary trip Thailand/Laos in July
- 15 Singapore weather in August/September
- 16 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 17 Japan's Kyushu: Takachiho Gorge - Travel Report
- 18 First time going abroad
- 19 Sapporo to Lake Akan
- 20 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 21 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 22 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 23 10 Days in Japan- Itinerary Review
- 24 travel to shirakawago from kyoto
- 25 Do It Yourself/No taxi Tour in China?