Is it mandatory to book in advance to visit the Imperial Palace in Tokyo? I get the impression that we cannot just wander the grounds on a self guided tour and it is necessary to get an visit permit. Is this right?
How do we go about this?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Assist: Tec^h SUPP0RT NORTON CONTACT 1:8OO:385:4895 NORTON 24*7
- 2 Bali & Singapore in October
- 3 Singapore hotel for 3 days
- 4 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!
- 5 Bangkok travelogue with kids (ages 5 and 3)
- 6 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 7 Ferry from Selayar to Flores
- 8 Booking on the fly
- 9 Which Mumbai Hotel? Westin vs Marriott
- 10 Tea estates of Munnar
- 11 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 12 Southeast Asia 2 month itinerary
- 13 Yogyakarta, Java. Indonesian Cuisine! - Travel Report
- 14 How many nights in Tokyo/Kyoto/Osaka? Organizing an itinerary?
- 15 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 16 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 17 Bali Honeymoon - Rec. for Quieter Northern Town
- 18 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 19 like my food
- 20 Laos or Kerala?
- 21 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 22 Portable wifi rental
- 23 21 Day Itinerary to Myanmar - Looking for Suggestions
- 24 Myanmar Itinerary -would like some help!
- 25 Where to from Tokyo?!