Is it mandatory to book in advance to visit the Imperial Palace in Tokyo? I get the impression that we cannot just wander the grounds on a self guided tour and it is necessary to get an visit permit. Is this right?
How do we go about this?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Southeast Asia - 15 Nights Itinerary
- 2 3 days around Krabi - Best Beach to stay?
- 3 India Safari 2017
- 4 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 5 Jan-March: TH, HK, JP?
- 6 maldives safe for woman traveling alone?
- 7 India in March and April??
- 8 Datong in Winter
- 9 Places to Buy Japanese Whisky - Kyoto and Tokyo
- 10 Japan-best mobile wifi router?
- 11 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 12 Siem reap to Sihanoukville flight
- 13 Japan- National Holiday
- 14 Planning a trek to Sikkim amid 16-21 of December 2016
- 15 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 16 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 17 5 nights in Kerala or Chennai?
- 18 Santa Maria Travels and Inle Lake
- 19 Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore - advise is needed
- 20 Something out of the ordinary to do in Thailand
- 21 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 22 Yes, They Are wearing black in Bangkok
- 23 Trichy to Ooty Trip with My Family
- 24 Real Experiences and Travel Agency in Southeast Asia to choose
- 25 Rishikesh, India