I have started to research this and am somewhat confused. Is it necessary or worthwhile to take the tour? If so, are the palace grounds and the East Gardens all one tour? I know that you can only visit on certain days and that there is an on-line application but I am really foggy on how it all works. Also, how much time should we allow?
Imperial Palace and East Gardens, Tokyo
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 April in Bangkok, again!
- 2 Karen and Tom - a romantic Vietnam getaway: ENGAGED!!!
- 3 Recs for Tokyo hotels
- 4 Japan night bus
- 5 Help..Want to hire a guide/driver for Golden Triangle
- 6 12 day split between Beijing and Shanghai
- 7 Please help me plan 3.5 weeks in South Korea
- 8 Problems at 12,000'
- 9 Hua Hin or another family friendly beach?
- 10 GOING TO SE ASIA , NEED HELP
- 11 Sixteen Day in South Korea
- 12 osaka to kobe frrom ship to ship
- 13 Spring trip to Tokyo and Kyoto -10 days
- 14 Best Time of Year to Visit Ko Samui/Krabi (Weather)
- 15 Which Putu in Bali????
- 16 Biting the India bullet...well, maybe...
- 17 Japan, japan
- 18 Have you stayed at Outrigger Laguna Beach Resort Phuket?
- 19 Bangkok, Luang Prabang, Luang Say, Chiang Rai, Singapore (but no Siem Reap)
- 20 Flying from place to place in Asia - here's our plan with questions
- 21 Hong Kong restaurants
- 22 Hotels in Hong Kong
- 23 India for 2 weeks in December/January
- 24 Drinking cheap in Singapore
- 25 Has anyone done a houseboat trip in Kerala