I have started to research this and am somewhat confused. Is it necessary or worthwhile to take the tour? If so, are the palace grounds and the East Gardens all one tour? I know that you can only visit on certain days and that there is an on-line application but I am really foggy on how it all works. Also, how much time should we allow?
Imperial Palace and East Gardens, Tokyo
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Backpacking - Does she remind you of anyone?
- 2 Indonesia - 1 month itinerary
- 3 Discover the Yummy Trendz of Bangalore!
- 4 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 5 Tokyo to Takayama with transit in Matsumoto in one day
- 6 Bali wedding in villa
- 7 Malaysian honeymoon
- 8 Favorite hotel in X'ian?
- 9 Please critique my Thailand itinerary
- 10 Myanmar: Anyone traveled to Mrauk U ?
- 11 Myanmar - Organizing Trip for 2015
- 12 JR PASS AND ITINERARY
- 13 India - 2 Days only
- 14 China with Collette Tours
- 15 Confused about where to stay in Tokyo
- 16 Kyoto to Koyasan, then Koyasan to Hiroshima
- 17 9 nights in Hong Kong in November - how to split up?
- 18 TRIP REPORT: Seoul, South Korea (9 days)
- 19 Beach selection in Thailand
- 20 Chiang Mai, flight: best travel logistics to which Island?
- 21 Burma river cruise
- 22 hotel Paradise Island in Bentota, Sri Lanka toxic hepatitis.
- 23 Cooking in Chiang Mai & Driving Around Northern Thailand
- 24 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 25 Red River Delta in Viet Nam: A Good Idea for a Day Trip from Hanoi?