I was born in Pakistan but am a US Citizen. I will be traveling to Turkey for a month from the US and wanted to go to Lahore, Pakistan for a few days and come back to Turkey and then fly back to the US from Turkey. I currently hold a validUS passport as well as a valid NICOP for Pakistan (National Identity Card for Overseas Pakistanis). Will immigration/ customs give me trouble getting into Pakistan and getting back to Turkey? Also, I know I need to apply for a Turkey visa, do I need to apply for anything to enter Pakistan?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 US : YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482 :3831 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 2 Sri Lanka Association looking for volunteer
- 3 2 weeks in Tokyo - Itinerary review please?
- 4 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 5 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 6 Christmas in the Alps
- 7 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 8 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 9 sri lanka- tips required
- 10 base bangkok or manilla
- 11 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 12 Our trip to Japan. Arigato gozaimasu
- 13 Idiotic time zone question
- 14 Ending another Asia trip in seattle
- 15 Japan travel during Obon 2017
- 16 Mount Koya
- 17 Sometahing is wrong
- 18 Twin rooms in Japan
- 19 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 20 Change my Itinerary?
- 21 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 22 4 weeks trip to South East Asia
- 23 Central Asia: Itinerary Advice
- 24 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 25 Impressions of India