We are thinking of sending our 15 year old son to visit some friends in HK for couple of weeks. We are US passport holders living in the US. Are there any considerations related to a minor traveling alone that we should be aware of?
Immigration, airline, or custom issues for minor traveling alone to HK
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 2 Can I get Kopi Luwak coffee in Bangkok
- 3 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 4 Bangkok-Skytrain Update
- 5 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 6 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 7 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 8 Questions, questions and more questions for first time trip to Asia
- 9 South East Asia
- 10 7 Days in Sri Lanka
- 11 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 12 India's Online VISA Application
- 13 Planning 1st trip to japan. Ideas?
- 14 Beijing - is the air quality THAT bad?
- 15 Airport - hotel transportation in Thailand
- 16 Which mosquito repellent to use for a 9 year old child?
- 17 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 18 Bangkok restaurant or unique experience for anniversary
- 19 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK
- 20 Magical India
- 21 Overwhelmed by info...First time in Philippines...What Island
- 22 Hotel Majestic-Saigon
- 23 RECOMMENDATIONS for PRIVATE TOUR GUIDE IN YANGON?
- 24 Questions -> Ko Phi Phi - 4 nights
- 25 A Day Trip To Kanchipuram