We are thinking of sending our 15 year old son to visit some friends in HK for couple of weeks. We are US passport holders living in the US. Are there any considerations related to a minor traveling alone that we should be aware of?
Immigration, airline, or custom issues for minor traveling alone to HK
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Great place for a honeymoon destination?
- 2 Vietnam - Questions
- 3 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 4 Cost differences between spring and autumn visits to Japan?
- 5 tips and ideas for 10 days in Sri Lanka, train travel, beach options
- 6 Tokyo to Takayama or Kanazawa
- 7 Planning Japan Trip #2
- 8 A redhead in Vietnam and Cambodia
- 9 Bangkok Jewelry shoping
- 10 Thailand during the rainy season, have you been?
- 11 Osaka shopping
- 12 View from the plane arriving in Singapore then Bali from U.S.
- 13 Takayama ideas in April?
- 14 Bali Honeymoon. Got 3/4 places decided on, struggling on the last...HELP!
- 15 SW China or Myanmar for 2 weeks+ in NOV???
- 16 Sri Lanka February 15'
- 17 First Time Visit to Japan in November 2015 - Itinerary Review
- 18 Tokyo and Thailand in July
- 19 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 20 Ideas for an off beaten path trip in Burma
- 21 China's Direct Visa - Yet Another Vexation!
- 22 How to access to Kanazawa New Shinkansen Service March
- 23 First time visiting Japan. Please help
- 24 Luggage Transfer From Hotels
- 25 Penang